536 children died in car accidents, and another 349 died in pool drownings. 26 American children under the age of 15 have died from COVID

Just have the teachers teach behind glass so they don't get infected. No actual contact with kids.

Why should we keep kids out of school over 26 deaths? It's pure insanity

The excuses of the COVID hysteria mongers are getting thinner and thinner. Now they all sound like paranoid conspiratorialists.
For those who don’t get the outrage, let me try to put it in simple terms.
Yes, COVID-19 is dangerous, especially to our elderly population and those who are high-risk. Yes, there will be some young, healthy people who die from COVID, as is true with the 38,000 people who die from car accidents each year, or the 2,000 children who died last year from cancer.
As of June 17, 26 American children under the age of 15 have died from COVID. That is not a misprint: 26 children under the age of 15. By comparison, in the first six months of this year, an estimated 122 children under the age of 15 died from the flu, 536 children died in car accidents, and another 349 died in pool drownings. I don’t hear anyone saying we should stop putting kids in cars or letting them swim in pools.
We are stealing our children’s youth and ultimately will be stealing their adulthood, because they will lack the education and social skills to succeed, and we are saddling them with a greater and greater amount of debt as we destroy our economy. Disrupting schooling also forces parents to try to homeschool their children and work their job at the same time.
The effects will be more pronounced in poor communities that lack the technical infrastructure to allow children to access and be successful in distance learning. For the social justice warriors who have understandably been working for equal opportunity in society, this is the sword to die on.
Every person I know in his 70s—every single one—says kids should go back to school. I cannot imagine a single grandparent in this country who would not sacrifice isolating himself for the next six months so his grandchildren can have the joy of playing tag with their friends on the playground or dissecting a frog with their lab partners.
Yes, teachers are at greater risk than students. Doctors and nurses, many of whom are also high risk, continue to go to work every day treating actual COVID patients because that is their job. Individuals working in meat plants are keeping America fed, often under dangerous working circumstances.
Workers put themselves at risk by stocking the shelves at the supermarkets to ensure Americans survive. I cannot imagine teachers not willing to make the same sacrifices. Behind ensuring Americans have food, ensuring our children are well educated is a very close second in top priorities as a society.
You are an American, and you have the following choice every single day: if you are not comfortable with the progression of COVID, you should isolate yourself. Everyone else, put on your mask and practice good social distancing, but it is time to get back to work and life.
Remember when you were talking about the flu deaths per year in comparison to the deaths from COVID? Now the death toll from COVID is twice that of the flu with no signs of slowing down. Of course let’s not forget how many cases have gone undiagnosed. It’s estimated to be much more than 3 million cases. Are you going to walk back what you said or just pretend you never said that?

Anyway. The issue of reopening schools is obvious. 1) Kids still pass on the virus even if they are less contagious than adults and 2) There’s, you know, THE ADULT STAFF. 3) other countries reopened their schools with social distancing measures.
All the kids who have died of the virus had serious underlying medical problems.

What a dumb shit analogy. Are you really that stupid? That was a rhetorical question. Comparing car and pool accidents to Covid. Well if do what to make this dumb fuck analogy to COVID then with car accidents and pools there is liability for negligence. Let us then make non-mask wearers liable for spreading the virus and for getting others sick and then die. That would be fitting.

Last edited:
What a dumb shit analogy. Are you really that stupid? That was a rhetorical question. Comparing car and pool accidents to Covid. Well if do what to make this dumb fuck analogy to COVID then with car accidents and pools there is liability for negligence. Let us then non-mask wearers liable for spreading the virus and for getting others sick and then die.
Talk about stupid.

What a dumb shit analogy. Are you really that stupid? That was a rhetorical question. Comparing car and pool accidents to Covid. Well if do what to make this dumb fuck analogy to COVID then with car accidents and pools there is liability for negligence. Let us then non-mask wearers liable for spreading the virus and for getting others sick and then die.
Talk about stupid.
You’re like the Mt. Vesuvius of stupidity. You just erupt and dump shit everywhere.

The excuses of the COVID hysteria mongers are getting thinner and thinner. Now they all sound like paranoid conspiratorialists.
Yes, COVID-19 is dangerous, especially to our elderly population and those who are high-risk. Yes, there will be some young, healthy people who die from COVID, as is true with the 38,000 people who die from car accidents each year, or the 2,000 children who died last year from cancer.
As of June 17, 26 American children under the age of 15 have died from COVID. That is not a misprint: 26 children under the age of 15. By comparison, in the first six months of this year, an estimated 122 children under the age of 15 died from the flu, 536 children died in car accidents, and another 349 died in pool drownings. I don’t hear anyone saying we should stop putting kids in cars or letting them swim in pools.
We are stealing our children’s youth and ultimately will be stealing their adulthood, because they will lack the education and social skills to succeed, and we are saddling them with a greater and greater amount of debt as we destroy our economy. Disrupting schooling also forces parents to try to homeschool their children and work their job at the same time.
The effects will be more pronounced in poor communities that lack the technical infrastructure to allow children to access and be successful in distance learning. For the social justice warriors who have understandably been working for equal opportunity in society, this is the sword to die on.
Every person I know in his 70s—every single one—says kids should go back to school. I cannot imagine a single grandparent in this country who would not sacrifice isolating himself for the next six months so his grandchildren can have the joy of playing tag with their friends on the playground or dissecting a frog with their lab partners.
Yes, teachers are at greater risk than students. Doctors and nurses, many of whom are also high risk, continue to go to work every day treating actual COVID patients because that is their job. Individuals working in meat plants are keeping America fed, often under dangerous working circumstances.
Workers put themselves at risk by stocking the shelves at the supermarkets to ensure Americans survive. I cannot imagine teachers not willing to make the same sacrifices. Behind ensuring Americans have food, ensuring our children are well educated is a very close second in top priorities as a society.
You are an American, and you have the following choice every single day: if you are not comfortable with the progression of COVID, you should isolate yourself. Everyone else, put on your mask and practice good social distancing, but it is time to get back to work and life.
Now do the flu.

Talk about stupid.
You’re like the Mt. Vesuvius of stupidity. You just erupt and dump shit everywhere.
I'm rubber. You're glue.

Talk about stupid.
I'm rubber. You're glue.
LOl that is the general level of all your posts.

Remember when you were talking about the flu deaths per year in comparison to the deaths from COVID? Now the death toll from COVID is twice that of the flu with no signs of slowing down. Of course let’s not forget how many cases have gone undiagnosed. It’s estimated to be much more than 3 million cases. Are you going to walk back what you said or just pretend you never said that?

Anyway. The issue of reopening schools is obvious. 1) Kids still pass on the virus even if they are less contagious than adults and 2) There’s, you know, THE ADULT STAFF. 3) other countries reopened their schools with social distancing measures.
I’m all for keeping the kids at home and cutting the school budget in half

so go for it

Talk about stupid.
I'm rubber. You're glue.
LOl that is the general level of all your posts.
I'm mocking you, dumbass.

536 children died in car accidents, and another 349 died in pool drownings. 26 American children under the age of 15 have died from COVID

Car accidents and pool drownings are not infectious.
They are entirely preventable though: just outlaw driving and swimming in pools.

If you have a car accident without symptoms then this infects not others with car accidents, so they have to die.
I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. The bottom line is that your claim to be concerned about children dying is entirely bogus.

WTF are you talking about?
LOL Dementia much?
What are you talking about. Why are you characterizing knowing My History as a Norman Frenchman and Britishman, and most certainly as a Atlantic and Asian First National as dementia? Are you refuting the History? Or are you simply a part of the Roman Hispanic world domination plan?

Are you refuting that Chinese people emigrated here, which is evident by the mutually intelligible languages and the genetic record prevalent in the Na Dene?

Are you refuting that the Norse arrived here and began trading and settling here?

Are you refuting the voyage of Jean Cousin, when tis documented there were French traders in Brezil when the Portuguese arrived?

Those kids that died in pools drownings, they are contagious, right? I mean, they don't go home and give grandma a pool drowning, right?

Go back to the drawing board, nitwit.

What a dumb shit analogy. Are you really that stupid? That was a rhetorical question. Comparing car and pool accidents to Covid. Well if do what to make this dumb fuck analogy to COVID then with car accidents and pools there is liability for negligence. Let us then make non-mask wearers liable for spreading the virus and for getting others sick and then die. That would be fitting.
Johnlaw... it's not a virus that killing people en masse, it's poisoned water. My thought is that they are doing this in order to have schools shut down because they are not in agreement with a Secular Public Education.

QUESTION for any one with the knowledge, Have we tried herd immunity on any other virus in the last 100 years ?

WTF are you talking about?
LOL Dementia much?
Perhaps you should read the Saga of Erik the Red?

Or take a look at this genetic map?
1595096516170.png

Translate Haida from Chinese to get "Sea People"?

Sensitive? crowd/ herd, just asking if we have Ever TRIED attempting to get every one sick as a way to stop a virus?

Forum List

Back