What About Them?

and if you want to slip the family a few bucks I dont mind

But no more than that
Typical democrat. No responsibility, no concern for human life, thinks everything can be 'fixed' by throwing money at it.

You want to blindly admit every beggar who shows up at our border

You are lucky some of is are able to say “no” to such emotional claptrap
He is a teacher, and the more that come across the borders means he gets paid more. He is a little greedy fuck, like Jeff Bezos, except that Jeffy actually provides goods and services, while Uka just provides propaganda to the kids which is why we see such stupid people voting for Joe Biteme...

Who said they were, idiot? I said chances are extremely good that most of these people have language skills far superior to any you will ever have. And they did not ask biden to murder their children.
Because I WORKED WITH THEM. Have you worked in Afghanistan?

Have YOU ever been to Afghanistan?

I will answer for you...NO.

So you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

That airfield where those people piled into those jets was my home for a year.

AS ALWAYS the only thing you know are your bitch assed emotions.

How many drone strikes have there been in Afghanistan?
By 2021, there had been a total of at least 13,074 airstrikes conducted by the US government, killing at least 4,138 people, including 310 civilians and 73 children.
List of drone strikes in Afghanistan.
Drone strikes in Afghanistan
Total killed: 4,138–10,088 Civilians killed: 310–919
Children killed: 73–191, Injured: 661–1772

Wow, Bloody Joe killed nearly 10% of all children killed in one shot! Joe always gets his 10%, right?

You worked with the families of the children biden murdered?
I worked with the MFers that are going to be looking for jobs. Who, BTW, were the VAST majority of the people who fled and will be coming to this nation.
MY POINT IS...if I worked with their best, and those people were fucking morons...why do you advise we accept any asshole whose family happened to get vaporized in a botched operation?

WTF is wrong you?

Do you need to go live in these places to understand the people?

MY POINT IS...if I worked with their best, and those people were fucking morons...why do you advise we accept any asshole whose family happened to get vaporized in a botched operation?
They are "assholes" because biden murdered their children? What the fuck is wrong with you?

You worked with the families of the children biden murdered?
liberals-defend-islam.jpg

Did you read the OP?
I read the op...Look, you idealistic moron...when people are permitted to emigrate to this country they should have marketable skills.

If they do not have marketable skills then guess what happens?

They go on welfare, and then the rest of us get to pay for your good intentions.

As it sits immigrants utilize government programs at a higher rate than citizens...in some communities...much higher.

I DO NOT CARE...if Biden ass raped their kids on Afghan National Television.

That does not give them the right to emigrate to our nation.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Where did people get this idea that we can just open our borders up every time someone is inconvenienced?

Do you not understand the shit show that is happening on our southern border?

This is MAINLY because the Biden Administration communicated the wrong message.

I read the op.......
It sure doesn't seem that way. It seems like you saw the title and were just giddy at the opportunity to vent your hatred. If you are looking for an excuse to cry about how much you hate all immigrants all the time, start another thread, you self-indulgent douche.

It sure doesn't seem that way. It seems like you saw the title and were just giddy at the opportunity to vent your hatred. If you are looking for an excuse to cry about how much you hate all immigrants all the time, start another thread, you self-indulgent douche.
I do dislike most immigrants.

Forum List

Back