What About Them?

Some of the Know Nothings here seem to spend all their time panicking about any immigration, ever, legal or not. Biden recently murdered seven children in Afghanistan via drone strike fuckup. Should we at the very least offer to resettle their families here if they desire it? It doesn't seem as if anyone will ever be held accountable, and "Oops, sorry" just doesn't seem to be enough.

Sure 'nuf.. You're not smarter than the "know nothings".. How is that gonna work? Bringing the parents and surviving family here? You gonna do it against their will? Do they love America so much that they want to leave their home country for the one that murdered their families?

And once they GET here-- you think they'll think they will forgive and forget? Or MAYBE seeing the seamy seedy side of things will push them towards revenge.. This is lot clearer than bringing over Chechen refugees who REMAINED loyal radical Islamists on asylum from RUSSIAN and Chechen persecution.. That move gave us the BOSTON bombers duo..

I heard the Biden Admin float this turd today.. Just shook my head at the idiocy of the concept. JUST FESS UP -- APOLOGIZE -- PAY THE RESTITUTION... This is an insane idea and the remaining family probably agrees.. This ADMIN will float shit like just to LOOK compassionate..

You were wrong and all you have is silly giggles like a girl. Do some research if you don't like getting embarrassed.
Youre brain dead.
I don't need any research to know that you couldn'r correct any adult user on this entire message board. You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.

I don't need any research to know that you couldn'r correct any adult user on this entire message board. You're suffering from delusions of adequacy.

Same old diatribe.
I challenge to prove anything I said is false.
See how good you are now big mouth.
Stick with your bible.

Some of the Know Nothings here seem to spend all their time panicking about any immigration, ever, legal or not. Biden recently murdered seven children in Afghanistan via drone strike fuckup. Should we at the very least offer to resettle their families here if they desire it? It doesn't seem as if anyone will ever be held accountable, and "Oops, sorry" just doesn't seem to be enough.
Why should they be resettled here?

It was Trumps fault. Why? Everything bad is his fault.

Luxembourg did not conduct the drone strike.
Did we resettle a proportional number (in the millions) of Germans and Japanese here after the war? Did Afghanistan offer to resettle the families of those killed on 9/11 or offer any restitution? Why should they be resettled here? What sort of rule is that? The losing side of a war must take it upon themselves to colonize their own land with the people of the opposing country?

Last edited:
Typical democrat, dodging responsibility.
You are a democrat and you know it. Why are hundreds of thousands of them being sent to European countries, then, if this is all about US obligations (as you see it) and not about colonization?? This all went exactly how Biden wanted it to go. He is willing to take some short-term heat for the sake of expediting the demise of the US majority population for Dems future electoral success.

Last edited:
Is that your motivation? Another "we gonna run outta white folk!" whine? Pathetic.
That's not a reply to anything I wrote, Democrat.
I'll ask you again--Why are they always brought into Western countries?! It has already been proven that they do NOT accept Western culture. Why not send them to Israel, China, Korea, the Congo, or other places in dire need of Diversity? Or how about the US help them make it to one of the neighboring Stans--Pakistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, or Turkmenistan. There is considerable ethnic overlap there and they would be able to live in relative peace and safety.

It's a direct reply to exactly what you wrote.
Why not send them to Israel, China, Korea, the Congo, or other places in dire need of Diversity? Or how about the US help them make it to one of the neighboring Stans--Pakistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, or Turkmenistan. There is considerable ethnic overlap there and they would be able to live in relative peace and safety.

Forum List

Back