What a bitch

Who was wrong on Hillary's interruptions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arizona Willie

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2015
Hillary continually interrupted Bernie when it was his turn to speak, but he was respectful during her turns and did not interrupt her.

I see this morning the Talking Heads blaming Bernie when all he did was stand up for himself and refuse to let her run over him.

She refused to wait her turn for rebuttal and was extremely rude.

He stopped the bitch cold.

Go Bernie Go.

bernie-blm--e1439090411627.jpg
bernie-sanders-blm.jpg

Must be scared of black people then :dunno:

damn good thing the Republican candidates weren't bitches and interrupted each other at EVERY one of their debates huh ?

Got to love the RW complaining about the Dem debate...

They choose to ignore the dick measuring contest in there own debate.

damn good thing the Republican candidates weren't bitches and interrupted each other at EVERY one of their debates huh ?
OP isn't a republican.
Try another excuse, loser?

what does the op's party preference have to do with bitches interrupting each other during a debate?

remind me when the RW candidates weren't interrupting each other.

youre an idiot harlee.

Hillary continually interrupted Bernie when it was his turn to speak, but he was respectful during her turns and did not interrupt her.
No surprise there, after all Hillary Clinton thinks she's the only person on the planet that matters AND she loves lying so much she just can't wait to tell the next whopper. Glad to see Bernie not sitting still for the Duchess of Benghazi's bullshit anymore. :)

I still can't figure out how anyone can listen to her. I dislike her but even if I didn't, that voice and the tone she uses make me think angry housewife making your life hell.

I see this morning the Talking Heads blaming Bernie when all he did was stand up for himself and refuse to let her run over him.

Go Bernie Go.

It's Hillary's patented "you sexist" defense. Remember Rick Lazio?

Go Bernie Go.

Maybe he didn't officially interrupt, but the faces that he made and the hands that he raised while she was speaking, made it apparent that he couldn't wait his turn.

Go Bernie Go.
Oh....suddenly you guys are into polite debate discussion? :lmao:

Go Bernie Go.

Maybe he didn't officially interrupt, but the faces that he made and the hands that he raised while she was speaking, made it apparent that he couldn't wait his turn.
========
He was eager for his chance to rebut what she said --- BUT he DID NOT interrupt her. She kept interrupting him time after time.

He should have walked over to her and pissed on her leg.

Go Bernie Go.
Oh....suddenly you guys are into polite debate discussion? :lmao:
========
No ' suddenly ' about it.

I blame this sort of nonsense on the Moderator. The rules should be spelled out and enforced. OF COURSE politicians are going to continue talking when they are not supposed to - it's second nature to them. But this has to be brought under control by verbal instructions, and ultimately turning off microphones at appropriate times.

The fact the Moderators do not do this may be an indication that they WANT IT TO HAPPEN, to make the program more entertaining for low-information viewers.

Personally, I find it off-pissing in the extreme, and apparently I'm not alone in that, since Marco Rubio took a big hit in his support after his disgraceful display vis a vis the Trumpster in the last debate.

Forum List

Back