What a $1,400 Stimulus Check Will Get You

Is this low-effort trash the best you're capable of?
I have no idea what this means.

Can you live on $1,400 for the next 4 months?

Welcome to Biden's America
Your fucking Republican buddies don't even wanna give that .
Maybe if we STOP GIVING FOREIGN SHITHOLE COUNTRIES MONEY WE DONT HAVE, the AMERICAN PEOPLE could be made whole from this government destruction that the DEMOCRATS DEMAND.

THOUSANDS of small businesses are FOREVER GONE in my own state. That doesnt count all the other states run into the ground by BLUE STATE GOVERNORS
If you think we give money away to foreign governments with out expecting anything in return you are kidding yourself. We either want land access or natural resources. People may say it is out of the goodness of their hart but we both no better.

Depending on government, especially a Biden government means you are a fool

Maybe in 1960

1400 bucks will pay bills for 6 months? Is that a fucking joke article? That won't even cover one month.

It that's a government study it just goes to show why the government can't be taken seriously

I'm pretty sure the article is saying that the extra money, on top of regular income, will be enough to let people pay their bills, not that the $1400 would pay those bills alone.
One months rent at what is considered an upscale apartment is $2,400 a month. Fortunately, that's not my expenses, but these bills have been building up for nearly a year. Some people's lives have been destroyed by Democrat government. $600, or $1,400 is meaningless. It wont fix anything in the lives of these people.

You cannot count on government promises for anything, but they need to be held accountable

It's looking line Newsome and Cuomo might finally be

Maybe if we STOP GIVING FOREIGN SHITHOLE COUNTRIES MONEY WE DONT HAVE, the AMERICAN PEOPLE could be made whole from this government destruction that the DEMOCRATS DEMAND.

THOUSANDS of small businesses are FOREVER GONE in my own state. That doesnt count all the other states run into the ground by BLUE STATE GOVERNORS
If you think we give money away to foreign governments with out expecting anything in return you are kidding yourself. We either want land access or natural resources. People may say it is out of the goodness of their hart but we both no better.
WE PAY THE PALESTINIANS AND EGYPT TO BE NICE TO ISRAEL.
At least what we give to israel, most of it comes back as weapons purchases.

The rest of the shithole countries that got most of the "covid" money can go to hell

The rest of the shithole countries that got most of the "covid" money can go to hell
So you actually think we give money away just out of the goodness of our hart?

I really don't care what you think. WE CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY DEADBEAT COUNTRIES WHO DONT SUPPORT OUR INTERESTS

I really don't care what you think. WE CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY DEADBEAT COUNTRIES WHO DONT SUPPORT OUR INTERESTS
That is not an answer to the question asked. You obviously do not believe we give money away out of the goodness of our heart or you would just say you do. We evidently get a return on our investment or we would not do it.

Maybe in 1960

For you Death idiot A Biden gov't in action
White House issues Federal Emergency Declaration for Texas winter weather event
The new guy clearly doesn't know what he's doing....SAD! - LOL
602ade5759303.jpg

Maybe in 1960

602ade5759303.jpg
What does this have to do with the thread topic, idiot?

Why is "covid money", the vast majority of it, going to foreign nations and not OUR OWN PEOPLE?????
MAGA!

Maybe in 1960

602ade5759303.jpg
What does this have to do with the thread topic, idiot?

Why is "covid money", the vast majority of it, going to foreign nations and not OUR OWN PEOPLE?????
MAGA!
Why is he giving money to Texas who didn't vote for him instead of NY or Cal etc etc And if what you say is true there probably is a good reason

Forum List

Back