WH says negative comments on Fauci are "incredibly dangerous"

You’re a Humper. It’s written on your forehead. You follow lies and conspiracy theories and not science and democracy. Why ? Because you are fearful little children. .
Still cant just admit. Thats fucking sad dude. smh

The medical community LIED, you stupid M F'er

Republicans are now saying "indications" that COVID-19 could be tied to China’s biological weapons research program and "spilled over" to the general human population during an incident at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

If this is true and China is still doing lockdowns, don't you think China would know what it's doing? I mean, if they are so scared of this thing they unleashed, why aren't you?

Yeah, because the respiratory virus wasn't going to spread otherwise. I mean the US was the only country affected by this pandemic due to all the right-wing people unwilling to listen to the medical community.... Look at how well China is doing or Europe.
Philadelphia has imposed a temporary mask mandate for students and school staff when they come back from winter break in January. For two weeks, they will be required to wear face coverings, Superintendent Tony Watlington announced Wednesday.

Philadelphia has imposed a temporary mask mandate for students and school staff when they come back from winter break in January. For two weeks, they will be required to wear face coverings, Superintendent Tony Watlington announced Wednesday.

Here is the issue. Last time it was said "two weeks" and then became a major shut down.

When we are told we need to do something for two weeks to address something and then it doesn't work, few will go along the next time.

Do your own science experiment. Have me stand across the room from you with a sneeze ready. You get to decide. Should I put a face mask on before I sneeze in your direction? Or just let it fly because masks don't work?
You're pointing to 1 school district doing this. I'll point to the over 13K others who arent.

You're pointing to 1 school district doing this. I'll point to the over 13K others who arent.
Don't be so sure. I went to my nephews college and they still had a mask mandate.

I guess they won't mandate anything until people start getting sick. This was from May

Mask Mandates Are Returning to Schools as COVID-19 Cases Surge​

Don't be so sure. I went to my nephews college and they still had a mask mandate.

I guess they won't mandate anything until people start getting sick. This was from May

Mask Mandates Are Returning to Schools as COVID-19 Cases Surge​

Ok. Well wear you're mask.

Yes, incredibly dangerous :lol:
The White House called attacks by Twitter Inc. owner Elon Musk on outgoing top medical adviser Anthony Fauci “disgusting” and “incredibly dangerous.”
“These personal attacks that we’ve been seeing are dangerous, on Dr. Fauci and other public health professionals as well. They are disgusting and they are divorced from reality,” White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Monday when asked about Musk’s tweets.

“We will continue to call that out and be very clear about that,” added Jean-Pierre, who did not mention Musk by name.

Musk in a tweet on Sunday mocked the use of gender pronouns and called for Fauci to be prosecuted. “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci,” he wrote.

It has been PROVEN this guy lied and knowingly mislead the public.

Just for kicks, this is the video where rand paul DESTROYS fauci. This should have been enough to charge him with lying under oath.

This POS needs to be hung in a town square. Not defended.
Of course, its not surprising. The Biden admin seems to only defend the worse of the worse. Because thats their voting base.

It is both dangerous and irresponsible. Musk now owns the biggest megaphone in the world.

I never was vaccinated and never got Covid.
ditto me

or if i did get it, it was before anyone knew about it.. I had this weird day where I felt very weak, but other than that, felt great.. no headache or any other problem.. just couldn't figure out what was wrong, why I had ZERO energy. It last a day or 2. Being fatigued is one of the symptoms of c19 but I don't know if I had it or not. In any case.. 97% of people survived it so it probably has a better survival rate than the common flu (unless you are already compromised health wise)

well, at least we know now that Karine J-P admits to knowing something about "divorced from reality" (not that we needed such)

Forum List

Back