WH says negative comments on Fauci are "incredibly dangerous"

Is it as dangerous as millions of illegals few if any Americans actually KNOW invading our country?
And many are becoming doctors and engineers because white supremacist based infantiles are too stupid to “graduate“ from anything but a kindergarten class.

ditto me

or if i did get it, it was before anyone knew about it.. I had this weird day where I felt very weak, but other than that, felt great.. no headache or any other problem.. just couldn't figure out what was wrong, why I had ZERO energy. It last a day or 2. Being fatigued is one of the symptoms of c19 but I don't know if I had it or not. In any case.. 97% of people survived it so it probably has a better survival rate than the common flu (unless you are already compromised health wise)
All a guess. You don’t know till you’ve been tested….and not just once.

Post one complete quote of any lie you claim he has made. You can make up unreferenced shit though.
How about when he told the public not to bother with masks at the beginning? Then his emails get published and it showed he purposely lied about it.
He lied about the NIH funding GoF research at the virology lab that manipulated the corona virus.
He colluded with health officials to disparage other health officials that didnt toe the line. He wanted his lies to be "the truth"
He lied about the efficiency of the vaccines preventing infection and transmission.
What now?

How about when he told the public not to bother with masks at the beginning? Then his emails get published and it showed he purposely lied about it.
He lied about the NIH funding GoF research at the virology lab that manipulated the corona virus.
He colluded with health officials to disparage other health officials that didnt toe the line. He wanted his lies to be "the truth"
He lied about the efficiency of the vaccines preventing infection and transmission.
What now?
Hilarious. More made up shit. You don’t know how to post a quote ? Let me show you.
You need to provide the COMPLETE written quote with a reference so anyone can see the context. Or, show video of him actually saying it.
Here are examples of Trump bold face lies.

Forum List

Back