WH Petition Requesting Antifa Be Labeled a Terrorist Group Reaches Nearly 180,000 Signatures

What do you say, snowflakes? You're all big fans of democracy, aren't you? Why shouldn't they be labeled as a terrorist organization?

White House Petition Requesting Antifa Be Labeled a Terrorist Organization Reaches Nearly 180,000 Signatures

A White House petition requesting that President Trump’s administration label Antifa as a terrorist organization reached more than 180,000 signatures, surpassing the 100,000 needed for a response from the White House. The petition created on August 17 calls for President Trump to formally designate the radical, left-wing movement as a terrorist organization following the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, earlier in August. “Antifa has earned this title due to its violent actions in multiple cities and their influence in the killings of multiple police officers throughout the United States,” the petition reads.

So you're objective enough to be willing to label both ANTIFA and Unite the Right as terrorist organizations?

What do you say, snowflakes? You're all big fans of democracy, aren't you? Why shouldn't they be labeled as a terrorist organization?

White House Petition Requesting Antifa Be Labeled a Terrorist Organization Reaches Nearly 180,000 Signatures

A White House petition requesting that President Trump’s administration label Antifa as a terrorist organization reached more than 180,000 signatures, surpassing the 100,000 needed for a response from the White House. The petition created on August 17 calls for President Trump to formally designate the radical, left-wing movement as a terrorist organization following the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, earlier in August. “Antifa has earned this title due to its violent actions in multiple cities and their influence in the killings of multiple police officers throughout the United States,” the petition reads.
Who have they killed?

No one.
They attempted to pour concrete on train tracks and derail a train carrying oilfield Fracking chemicals last April in Washington State. I made a thread about it at the time.
And what made them Antifa?
They had their minds poisoned by liberalism in public schools, or bluntly, indoctrinariums.

Great. The number one racist anti-Semite on USMB is going to school us about 'poisoned minds'.

Is that the NY CAREBEAR! How is it going! Can you report how much money, Moolah, deneiro, pesos, cash) the DNC is taking in these days-) Would you like a handout, lololol. We wouldn't want you pathetic MARXISTS to be put in a bind!

So you're objective enough to be willing to label both ANTIFA and Unite the Right as terrorist organizations?

"Unite the right" isn't an organization. It was an event.

Lol oh the horror!

Why should I believe all of these people identify as Antifa? You conflating all liberal protestors with being Antifa makes you look really dumb.

So you support the tactics of Nazis. Typical democrat.
I don't condone the violence. It's just stupid to label them as a hate group. It's a desperate attempt to make the left look like hypocrites with false equivalency to the neo-nazis.
Why is that stupid when they obviously hate anyone who disagrees with them?
And yet they've killed no one in comparison to the alt right.
BLM has killed about a dozen cops. Commies have killed hundreds of people over the years.
Black people have killed cops. The BLM as a movement doesn't condone violence.

So you support the tactics of Nazis. Typical democrat.
I don't condone the violence. It's just stupid to label them as a hate group. It's a desperate attempt to make the left look like hypocrites with false equivalency to the neo-nazis.
BLM has killed about a dozen cops. Commies have killed hundreds of people over the years.
ROLF!

"Pigs in a blanket! Fry em like bacon!" "What do we want? Dead cops!"

Hey, it is up to you to label YOUR OWN PEOPLE. The NAZI's aren't ours, they just knew Hillary was anti-American.

On the other hand, your messiah, Obama......had BLM and ANTIFA into the Whitehouse for a MARXIST pow-wow, so they absolutely YOURS.

So what do you say about Antifa and BLM? You name them-) They terrorists or not! I mean, they did kill cops, didn't they? Or are you against the police? Praytell, tell us!

ROLF!

Do you not understand that black people behave differently from others? It would also matter if they identified as BLM you doofus.

Argumentum ad populum

That's why.
It's their argument, not mine.
What evidence do you have the antifacists are terrorists?

Show us your metrics which make this group terrorists.
I've watched hundreds of videos showing ANTIFA thugs assaulting people and destroying property. I've posted them on this website numerous times.

How much proof do you need?

ROLF!

Do you not understand that black people behave differently from others? It would also matter if they identified as BLM you doofus.
You mean black people are all thugs? Isn't that racist?

Hmmm, they did identify as BLM, doofus.

ROLF!

You mean black people are all thugs? Isn't that racist?

Hmmm, they did identify as BLM, doofus.
You really struggle with reading comprehension, huh? That isn't what I said.

Hmm how many of them did? Where's the connection between these killers and the cops killed? Of course, either way, the leadership of of BLM does not advocate for violence.

There are about 1.2 million signatures on a petition to impeach the Trumpster and look how that's working out, Gomer!
I hope that didn't deflate your erection. :laugh:

ROLF!

I guess that makes a lot of people terrorists.

Argumentum ad populum

That's why.
It's their argument, not mine.
What evidence do you have the antifacists are terrorists?

Show us your metrics which make this group terrorists.
I've watched hundreds of videos showing ANTIFA thugs assaulting people and destroying property. I've posted them on this website numerous times.

How much proof do you need?
So any group which has members who assault people or destroy property is a terrorist organization? Is that your metric?

I heard all they need was 100,000. I might be mistaken. However, I'd like to see antifa tried and put away for good. Along with most dims.

180,000 signatures, eh?

On that same page is a link to a petition for Donald Trump to release his tax returns.

1,101,238 signatures on that one.

petition_tax_returns.jpg

Doers of bad deeds, like Antifa, are far worse than harborer of bad thoughts or utterer of bad words
Libs don't think so but they are always out to lunch

Forum List

Back