WH Petition Requesting Antifa Be Labeled a Terrorist Group Reaches Nearly 180,000 Signatures

:lol:

Well, there's one thing we know about fat neckbeards who live in their parent's basement - they sure know how to win online polls.

Yeah, yeah....and this isn't an exact depiction of you...right?
fat_guy_3-300x289.jpg

Well, there's one thing we know about fat neckbeards who live in their parent's basement - they sure know how to win online polls.

Yeah, yeah....and this isn't an exact depiction of you...right?
fat_guy_3-300x289.jpg

Nope, not quite.

But whatever floats your boat, dude. You're welcome to fantasize about whatever you like.

What do you say, snowflakes? You're all big fans of democracy, aren't you? Why shouldn't they be labeled as a terrorist organization?

White House Petition Requesting Antifa Be Labeled a Terrorist Organization Reaches Nearly 180,000 Signatures

A White House petition requesting that President Trump’s administration label Antifa as a terrorist organization reached more than 180,000 signatures, surpassing the 100,000 needed for a response from the White House. The petition created on August 17 calls for President Trump to formally designate the radical, left-wing movement as a terrorist organization following the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, earlier in August. “Antifa has earned this title due to its violent actions in multiple cities and their influence in the killings of multiple police officers throughout the United States,” the petition reads.
Who have they killed?

No one.

Nope. But I'm also not going to support you fucking communist pieces of shit either and your desire to beat down anyone not willing to support you. You two mother fuckers deserve each other and I'd like nothing better to purchase a good old capitalist ticket to the arena and watch all of you die.
Whoa let's talk therapy here bro. You need some help. Find a Therapist, Psychologist, Counselor - Psychology Today
BlackFag thinks he's the sane one. Only in his mind sane is beating people into submission of the government because he doesn't like fascists you know.

Where are you getting this "submission of the government" thing from?

You don't seem to understand what the word "anarchist" means.
It's only anarchy if everyone that doesn't think like you dies or gets beat down? That's not anarchy you moron it's fascism. You think you want anarchy as long as it's you with the power to make people do what you want them to. You're no fucking different than Lenon, Che, Mao, Castro, Hitler, Mussolini, Chavez or any of the other pieces of shit claiming they were for the workers, as long as those workers did exactly what they told them too and were happy living in poverty to support the dear leader. Fuck you and your fascism disguised as anarchy. You don't want anarchy, you want total control.

Calm your tits and stop clutching your pearls. I'm no anarchist.

But at least I know what the fucking word means. Your ignorance of their ideology makes your comments asinine.
You jumped in to help BlackFag and stepped on your dick. You people are all the same. Definitions don't change because you want them too.

Whoa let's talk therapy here bro. You need some help. Find a Therapist, Psychologist, Counselor - Psychology Today
BlackFag thinks he's the sane one. Only in his mind sane is beating people into submission of the government because he doesn't like fascists you know.

It's only anarchy if everyone that doesn't think like you dies or gets beat down? That's not anarchy you moron it's fascism. You think you want anarchy as long as it's you with the power to make people do what you want them to. You're no fucking different than Lenon, Che, Mao, Castro, Hitler, Mussolini, Chavez or any of the other pieces of shit claiming they were for the workers, as long as those workers did exactly what they told them too and were happy living in poverty to support the dear leader. Fuck you and your fascism disguised as anarchy. You don't want anarchy, you want total control.

But at least I know what the fucking word means. Your ignorance of their ideology makes your comments asinine.
You jumped in to help BlackFag and stepped on your dick. You people are all the same. Definitions don't change because you want them too.

I'm not the one relying on changing definitions. The dictionary is on my side.

^ This motherfucker is so dumb
So dumb you can't even work up a coherent reply or defense of yourself. Even after your buddy tried to step in and help you. You two ass clowns deserve each other.

What do you say, snowflakes? You're all big fans of democracy, aren't you? Why shouldn't they be labeled as a terrorist organization?

White House Petition Requesting Antifa Be Labeled a Terrorist Organization Reaches Nearly 180,000 Signatures

A White House petition requesting that President Trump’s administration label Antifa as a terrorist organization reached more than 180,000 signatures, surpassing the 100,000 needed for a response from the White House. The petition created on August 17 calls for President Trump to formally designate the radical, left-wing movement as a terrorist organization following the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, earlier in August. “Antifa has earned this title due to its violent actions in multiple cities and their influence in the killings of multiple police officers throughout the United States,” the petition reads.
Who have they killed?

No one.

They have injured quite a few people and caused lots of property damage.

I'm pretty sure you just read the definition without applying it to yourself. Maybe try again with some self reflection.

Who have they killed?

No one.

They have injured quite a few people and caused lots of property damage.
It's all they do. They think they have the upper hand in violence.

I'm pretty sure you just read the definition without applying it to yourself. Maybe try again with some self reflection.

Come on, man. That doesn't even make sense.

So dumb you can't even work up a coherent reply or defense of yourself. Even after your buddy tried to step in and help you. You two ass clowns deserve each other.
^ dumb as fuck

Come on, man. That doesn't even make sense.
No? You don't want people of differing opinions beat down in the streets? Since when? You seem to be all about it as long as the people you want beat down aren't fully on board with your ideology. You really aren't any different than the KKK or the Nazi's you claim to be against. You love the tactics, you actually pretty much want the same government and you sure as hell are willing to look the other way to make that happen. A fascist forces others through intimidation and violence to go along with their view. That's you. Explain why it's not without a stupid laughy face emoji.

Yeah, we're fascists when it's you with the avatar of somebody beating the shit out of someone who doesn't agree with them. You people need to actually learn what a fascist is. Here's a warning though, when you do that and look in the mirror you're not going to like what you see.
Whoa bro... this country has killed a whole lot of Nazi's. And millions died accomplishing that. Are you coming out in support of Nazism?
Nope. But I'm also not going to support you fucking communist pieces of shit either and your desire to beat down anyone not willing to support you. You two mother fuckers deserve each other and I'd like nothing better to purchase a good old capitalist ticket to the arena and watch all of you die.

They aren't anarchist, they are communist, I read a post here today where one of their leaders admitted it. I'll try to find it a repost it here.

227,000+ now.

They'll make a big deal over that and give Trump cover for Virginia.

Petition is up until 9/16. Maybe they can get a million names and actually
make them a terrorist group.

^ dumb as fuck
Yet still smart enough to reduce you to three words and no actual reply or defense of your position. You don't seem to be the most capable of people on your side to be representing them on a message board. Do you understand how this works?

^ dumb as fuck
Yet still smart enough to reduce you to three words and no actual reply or defense of your position. You don't seem to be the most capable of people on your side to be representing them on a message board. Do you understand how this works?
^ dumb shit
Man, the deep pool of your knowledge and ability to defend your positions damn near could wet a single sheet of toilet paper. I'm kidding, there would be plenty of toilet paper left dry.

Forum List

Back