WH Petition Requesting Antifa Be Labeled a Terrorist Group Reaches Nearly 180,000 Signatures

What do you say, snowflakes? You're all big fans of democracy, aren't you? Why shouldn't they be labeled as a terrorist organization?

White House Petition Requesting Antifa Be Labeled a Terrorist Organization Reaches Nearly 180,000 Signatures

A White House petition requesting that President Trump’s administration label Antifa as a terrorist organization reached more than 180,000 signatures, surpassing the 100,000 needed for a response from the White House. The petition created on August 17 calls for President Trump to formally designate the radical, left-wing movement as a terrorist organization following the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, earlier in August. “Antifa has earned this title due to its violent actions in multiple cities and their influence in the killings of multiple police officers throughout the United States,” the petition reads.
Who have they killed?

No one.

They have injured quite a few people and caused lots of property damage.
Lol what injuries exactly?

Whoa bro... this country has killed a whole lot of Nazi's. And millions died accomplishing that. Are you coming out in support of Nazism?
Nope. But I'm also not going to support you fucking communist pieces of shit either and your desire to beat down anyone not willing to support you. You two mother fuckers deserve each other and I'd like nothing better to purchase a good old capitalist ticket to the arena and watch all of you die.
Whoa let's talk therapy here bro. You need some help. Find a Therapist, Psychologist, Counselor - Psychology Today
BlackFag thinks he's the sane one. Only in his mind sane is beating people into submission of the government because he doesn't like fascists you know.

:lol:

Where are you getting this "submission of the government" thing from?

You don't seem to understand what the word "anarchist" means.

They aren't anarchist, they are communist, I read a post here today where one of their leaders admitted it. I'll try to find it a repost it here.

ANTIFA has no "leaders".

What do you say, snowflakes? You're all big fans of democracy, aren't you? Why shouldn't they be labeled as a terrorist organization?

White House Petition Requesting Antifa Be Labeled a Terrorist Organization Reaches Nearly 180,000 Signatures

A White House petition requesting that President Trump’s administration label Antifa as a terrorist organization reached more than 180,000 signatures, surpassing the 100,000 needed for a response from the White House. The petition created on August 17 calls for President Trump to formally designate the radical, left-wing movement as a terrorist organization following the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, earlier in August. “Antifa has earned this title due to its violent actions in multiple cities and their influence in the killings of multiple police officers throughout the United States,” the petition reads.
Who have they killed?

No one.
They attempted to pour concrete on train tracks and derail a train carrying oilfield Fracking chemicals last April in Washington State. I made a thread about it at the time.

Nope. But I'm also not going to support you fucking communist pieces of shit either and your desire to beat down anyone not willing to support you. You two mother fuckers deserve each other and I'd like nothing better to purchase a good old capitalist ticket to the arena and watch all of you die.
Whoa let's talk therapy here bro. You need some help. Find a Therapist, Psychologist, Counselor - Psychology Today
BlackFag thinks he's the sane one. Only in his mind sane is beating people into submission of the government because he doesn't like fascists you know.

They aren't anarchist, they are communist, I read a post here today where one of their leaders admitted it. I'll try to find it a repost it here.

ANTIFA has no "leaders".

Who is signing the paychecks? LOL

ANTIFA has no "leaders".

No one. You really think people won't oppose Nazism unless they're paid? Good grief.

ANTIFA has no "leaders".

No one. You really think people won't oppose Nazism unless they're paid? Good grief.

Not only are they being paid, they are being bussed in.

ANTIFA has no "leaders".

^ Nazi sympathizer

ANTIFA has no "leaders".
Yes they do, for their chapter groups but they remain anonymous. They also have big money donors. Reason I know this is because CNN had a guy on yesterday that was writing a book about them and he had interviewed some of the main Antifa Bolsheviks and he spilled his beans about them. He said they organize and work as a collective to initiate violence to promote their agenda, chaos until their demands are met for society.

Who have they killed?

No one.
They attempted to pour concrete on train tracks and derail a train carrying oilfield Fracking chemicals last April in Washington State. I made a thread about it at the time.
And what made them Antifa?

ANTIFA has no "leaders".

^ Nazi sympathizer

Who were the nazis in Berkley, DC, Boston and others? You're just a neutered pussy without the balls to stand up to violent thug commies.

Who have they killed?

No one.
They had their minds poisoned by liberalism in public schools, or bluntly, indoctrinariums.

I suspect this is a move by fascist Trump supporters hoping to give Trump the power to use military force against any citizens that oppose him. The 4th Reich cannot be built on the current limitations imposed on the Executive Branch by the Constitution.
Yeah, we're fascists when it's you with the avatar of somebody beating the shit out of someone who doesn't agree with them. You people need to actually learn what a fascist is. Here's a warning though, when you do that and look in the mirror you're not going to like what you see.
Whoa bro... this country has killed a whole lot of Nazi's. And millions died accomplishing that. Are you coming out in support of Nazism?

upload_2017-8-21_23-19-51.jpeg

My family is German-American and served in United States uniforms during both those wars. I'm not going to support Nazi's, KKK, BLMers, Occupy's, and most especially ANTIFA's, so long as they utilize violence to gain their ends. As far as I'm concerned whichever group starts the violence can spend the next twenty or more years in prison.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

ANTIFA has no "leaders".

Commies and nazi's only do things if they get paid to. They don't have any real goals for themselves, they need money from someone else. Be that welfare or ride a bus to an event. Lefties love money, they just don't want to earn it.

Who have they killed?

No one.
They had their minds poisoned by liberalism in public schools, or bluntly, indoctrinariums.
So in other words they didn't identify as Antifa or any other liberal ideology?

ANTIFA has no "leaders".
Yes they do, for their chapter groups but they remain anonymous. They also have big money donors. Reason I know this is because CNN had a guy on yesterday that was writing a book about them and he had interviewed some of the main Antifa Bolsheviks and he spilled his beans about them. He said they organize and work as a collective to initiate violence to promote their agenda, chaos until their demands are met for society.

So a guy that wrote a book condemning Antifa was on TV and said the same things that are in the book he wrote and is trying to sell. What are the odds of that happening?

Who have they killed?

No one.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Who have they killed?

No one.

If they are wearing black, a mask and wielding a club, they are ANTIFA.

Well, there's one thing we know about fat neckbeards who live in their parent's basement - they sure know how to win online polls.

Are you saying that Antifa (basement dwelling leftist losers) are signing a PETITION (not poll) against themselves?

Who have they killed?

No one.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu
Lol oh the horror!

Why should I believe all of these people identify as Antifa? You conflating all liberal protestors with being Antifa makes you look really dumb.

Who have they killed?

No one.

If they are wearing black, a mask and wielding a club, they are ANTIFA.
Lol but that isn't what Steve even said.

Forum List

Back