WH Petition Requesting Antifa Be Labeled a Terrorist Group Reaches Nearly 180,000 Signatures

Doers of bad deeds, like Antifa, are far worse than harborer of bad thoughts or utterer of bad words
Libs don't think so but they are always out to lunch
Now when the possibility of them being investigated is close to reality, what do the regressives do? TAX RETURNS!!!

Why is that stupid when they obviously hate anyone who disagrees with them?
And yet they've killed no one in comparison to the alt right.
BLM has killed about a dozen cops. Commies have killed hundreds of people over the years.
Black people have killed cops. The BLM as a movement doesn't condone violence.
ROLF!

"Pigs in a blanket! Fry em like bacon!" "What do we want? Dead cops!"
I guess that makes a lot of people terrorists.
Such as?

What do you say, snowflakes? You're all big fans of democracy, aren't you? Why shouldn't they be labeled as a terrorist organization?

Argumentum ad populum

That's why.
It's their argument, not mine.
What evidence do you have the antifacists are terrorists?

Show us your metrics which make this group terrorists.
I've watched hundreds of videos showing ANTIFA thugs assaulting people and destroying property. I've posted them on this website numerous times.

How much proof do you need?
So any group which has members who assault people or destroy property is a terrorist organization? Is that your metric?
If that's the policy of the group, then yes.

What do you say, snowflakes? You're all big fans of democracy, aren't you? Why shouldn't they be labeled as a terrorist organization?

White House Petition Requesting Antifa Be Labeled a Terrorist Organization Reaches Nearly 180,000 Signatures

A White House petition requesting that President Trump’s administration label Antifa as a terrorist organization reached more than 180,000 signatures, surpassing the 100,000 needed for a response from the White House. The petition created on August 17 calls for President Trump to formally designate the radical, left-wing movement as a terrorist organization following the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, earlier in August. “Antifa has earned this title due to its violent actions in multiple cities and their influence in the killings of multiple police officers throughout the United States,” the petition reads.
180,000 signatures, eh?

On that same page is a link to a petition for Donald Trump to release his tax returns.

1,101,238 signatures on that one.

petition_tax_returns.jpg

So which one do you think Trump is willing to take under consideration?

Impeachment Whores Get IGNORED. Buh Bye!

White House Petition Requesting Antifa Be Labeled a Terrorist Organization Reaches Nearly 180,000 Signatures

A White House petition requesting that President Trump’s administration label Antifa as a terrorist organization reached more than 180,000 signatures, surpassing the 100,000 needed for a response from the White House. The petition created on August 17 calls for President Trump to formally designate the radical, left-wing movement as a terrorist organization following the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, earlier in August. “Antifa has earned this title due to its violent actions in multiple cities and their influence in the killings of multiple police officers throughout the United States,” the petition reads.

There are about 1.2 million signatures on a petition to impeach the Trumpster and look how that's working out, Gomer!
I hope that didn't deflate your erection. :laugh:

The Petition I hear is up to about 300,000 and considering it just started a couple days ago It's gaining a lot of steam and fast.

Why is there any question they are terrorists? It's obvious.
What evidence do you have?

I would like to see your metrics for what qualifies an organization for terrorism.
Wearing masks while beating people up, throwing shit at them, destroying their property, threatening them with violence and burning buildings. What would it take for you to consider them terrorists?

Why is there any question they are terrorists? It's obvious.
What evidence do you have?

I would like to see your metrics for what qualifies an organization for terrorism.
Wearing masks while beating people up, throwing shit at them, destroying their property, threatening them with violence and burning buildings. What would it take for you to consider them terrorists?
They would have to vote Republican.:rofl:

Nope. But I'm also not going to support you fucking communist pieces of shit either and your desire to beat down anyone not willing to support you. You two mother fuckers deserve each other and I'd like nothing better to purchase a good old capitalist ticket to the arena and watch all of you die.
Whoa let's talk therapy here bro. You need some help. Find a Therapist, Psychologist, Counselor - Psychology Today
BlackFag thinks he's the sane one. Only in his mind sane is beating people into submission of the government because he doesn't like fascists you know.

:lol:

Where are you getting this "submission of the government" thing from?

You don't seem to understand what the word "anarchist" means.

They aren't anarchist, they are communist, I read a post here today where one of their leaders admitted it. I'll try to find it a repost it here.

ANTIFA has no "leaders".

Bull. They are a global organization. Check out their work in Western nations. They advocate genocide of ethnic Germans and set French cops on fire. They riot in Finland, Austria, Italy, Germany, France and the UK, but not a peep about N Korea, Syria, Cambodia, Venezuela, etc. They are well organized. They hide their faces and leaders. This is no spontaneous US grass roots anything. They are an international, terrorist hate group.

Forum List

Back