WH: Entirely Likely Money Released Will Be Used for Terrorism

Big fucking deal . Stop being a naive priss. You have yo dance wh the devil for the greater good .

I think they should have nuclear weapons, And I think we should send those nuclear weapons to them, air mail...

Big fucking deal . Stop being a naive priss. You have yo dance wh the devil for the greater good .
Color me shocked, Democrats love Islamofascist terrorism.

We are friends wh Saudi Arabia . SAUDI ARABIA !! They are the worst . So spare me your fake indignation .
We could stop kissing their ass just as soon as the oil starts flowing in our own country. However I have this feeling that the U.S. is holding off on drilling here until the Saudi's run low on supply, then we drill and supply and shift the economic power from the middle east to us.

The greater good you idiot? WHOSE greater good because DESPITE your current level of SPEW you are drooling I got NEWS for you. IT's NOT YOURS.

That is the whole point of the argument and YOU along with the rest of AMERICA are not getting dick all for the dance. Can you wrap your mind around that Buckwheat?

What a level of stupid coming out of your mind to pollute the halls of USMB. In real life you would be a sperm bank donor REJECT.
And that's putting it nicely.

The greater good you idiot? WHOSE greater good because DESPITE your current level of SPEW you are drooling I got NEWS for you. IT's NOT YOURS.

That is the whole point of the argument and YOU along with the rest of AMERICA are not getting dick all for the dance. Can you wrap your mind around that Buckwheat?

What a level of stupid coming out of your mind to pollute the halls of USMB. In real life you would be a sperm bank donor REJECT.
And that's putting it nicely.
How come you dont just come out and say what you think about Timmy, why must you sugar coat everything.

Forum List

Back