We've Got Trouble, Folks: Biden Refuses To Refill Our Strategic Oil Reserves

Those who are _not_ profoundly stupid know you don't buy when prices are high.

MAGAtards have no grasp of how markets and economics work. I suppose that happens when the commies start running things.
And the more intelligent choice is expose US with no reserves? How profound.

We are headed right into WW3.
Russia has to wins this war, no matter if that means taking out the US or not.
They can not let the Ukraine join the EU, much less NATO.

The point is Biden should never have imposed the illegal economic sanctions on Russia.
Russia was not the culprit, the Ukraine was.
So then prices would never have jumped in the first place.
Bull. Don't be such a drama queen.
Yes, Biden imposed sanction against Russia, and as a respected world leader, influence other responsible national leaders of other countries to do likewise.
Russia is the culprit. They could have stayed in Russia, but chose to try to take over Ukraine.

Draining the reserves was a shortsighted, political move to VERY temporarily bring down the cost of gas. There are no plans to replenish it. That would require a regime that has stated that they are firmly against fossil fuels to buy a large volume of them. That would upset the heavily pierced, green-haired, dependent base to which they pander.

After reading the pure stupidity and ignorance displayed in this thread, I honestly don’t now how the average Democrat can survive on a day to day basis without supervision and assistance.

Draining the reserves was a shortsighted, political move to VERY temporarily bring down the cost of gas. There are no plans to replenish it. That would require a regime that has stated that they are firmly against fossil fuels to buy a large volume of them. That would upset the heavily pierced, green-haired, dependent base to which they pander.

After reading the pure stupidity and ignorance displayed in this thread, I honestly don’t now how the average Democrat can survive on a day to day basis without supervision and assistance.

The ppb is too high to refill the reserves now.

Again, what he's doing is a national security nightmare. Hurricane season is here and Biden has us in the verge of WW3. Our Strategic Petroleum Reserves is vital for our nations survival.

He's waiting for the price of oil to go down, while at the same time doing everything he can to keep oil prices high. In other words, he's a dumb mother fucker.

Those who are _not_ profoundly stupid know you don't buy when prices are high.

MAGAtards have no grasp of how markets and economics work. I suppose that happens when the commies start running things.
Right now the commies are running things. Biden is a certified retard.

Forum List

Back