We've already entered into dangerous times of technocracy

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
The syance of the "Internet of Things" which was suppose to help enlighten the masses now desires to fully subdue the masses and restrict the control of the transfer of information and knowledge. Propaganda has worked so much better in the past but it obviously is not working well enough for 'technocrats' as they seek to slaughter the masses and cannot get cooperation from a large share of those masses; so now it seems they just want to silence those who put forth an alternatives to consider in "The Internet of Things" by banning them, deleting them and censoring them as much as possible.

I suppose the censoring might work against some if they can get'r done. I am certain it will work better in countries that are already fascist leaning countries. The failure that fascist technocrats have though is they cannot control the Spirit that dwells within; they can only try to weaken the flesh where it dwells with their deceptive practice and devices.

Posting will continue on this thread as I share what I started learning about last night "Look at this not that" was the first thought that came to mind as I watched the video I will be posting next.

The propaganda being pushed in the findings in the autopsies of the claimed CV deaths ironically match with the same damages that radiation poisoning does. Ain't that a wild coincidence?

Bone marrow is essential for life to be sustained. How much irradiated food do y'all eat?

If syance doesn't like the results they can just find someone else to skew those results later on down the line. Call it prepping for the next generation of sheeples.

Did y'all know that the US monitoring radiation stations were all turned off for awhile in 2015? I didn't know that til today. 'Out of sight is out of mind' perhaps was the thinking as people learned from those in the know about the extreme damage being caused by Fukushima and even those facilities in the US that continually leak. What happened to all those looking into the info about Uranium One? And why is it that we have to eat irradiated food stuffs if we buy those items from the stores?

Rod had an uncle who's bone just disintegrated to the point where he finally died. We just assumed it was all that fluoride in his water and that GMO glyphosate crap he ate.

BTW, growing up we would have never fed the dog chicken bones. They could too easily splinter and were so hard they would puncture the intestines of out beloved pets. Today those chicken bones are very pliable and soft.

Last edited:
Do y'all turn off your phones at night? How about all those SMART meters? When they autopsy you do you think they will find "areas of intense inflammation, with endothelial dysfunction" (chronic vascular dysfunction).

Oh man, its all new shit with the all the new syance so we should just ignore the old findings on what this shit does to living organisms; "This manuscript is historical in nature and may not reflect current medical research and practice...".

Is all information necessary or is some faction of the communication harmful?
It boils down to intent. Take two adults who witness an auto accident and their stories don’t match. The first witness claims he saw the first driver slam on his brakes causing the second car to smash into him. (State law, however, defines that the vehicle in front is deemed at fault in these types of accidents). The second witness says he saw the second driver speed up to intentionally hit the rear end of the other car (State law still reads that the driver in front is at fault). Dash cam later proves second witness was correct and the first witness lied because he was the driver’s cousin, but because of law on the books case closed;) So much for justice when specifics don’t impact the law.

Is all information necessary or is some faction of the communication harmful?
Liberty dictates that each and everyone is responsible for what they consume and determine to do about it all. It is not up to you or anyone else to limit what another has the desire to delve into for themselves for their own personal understanding. That is why you and others have the freedom to buy into taking that CV jab if you so desire.

Circa 1916-1947
walking Liberty.PNG

Full circle Sacagawea (pronounced with a hard g) translates into “Bird Woman.” Alternatively, Sacajawea means “Boat Launcher” in Shoshone.
A child was born.PNG

Lungs filling with fluid, pneumonia after exposure.

"Radiation-induced organizing pneumonia (RIOP) is an inflammatory lung disease that is occasionally observed after irradiation to the breast. It is a type of secondary organizing pneumonia that is characterized by infiltrates outside the irradiated volume that are sometimes migratory.Jan 27, 2017
RIOP: Radiation-induced organizing pneumonia
CEP: Chronic eosinophilic pneumonia
COP: Cryptogenic organizing pneumonia
OP: Organizing pneumonia"

Radiation-Induced Organizing Pneumonia: A Characteristic ...

Or, IOT for short, is the transfer of telemetry data between small, inexpensive sensor in homes and appliances for automation.

It's my hobby.
They snuck in a SMART meter even though they were not supposed to when I spent 7 days in the hospital. During that whole stay they monitored my heart rate, blood pressure and blood oxygen level. Not once did I get any out of the norm blood pressure readings before or after surgery. A week of being at home my heart started racing. Blood pressure went sky high. It had been all stormy, drive ice up and me in too much pain to pay much attention to anything outside. It was about two weeks after being home I saw that those asshats had changed out our old old meter and put in a SMART meter. I was livid but Rod was much worse. After he told them he was getting a lawyer on it they determined to get it swapped back to a regular meter. Next weekly trip into the doctors office to have all the test run my blood pressure was fully back to normal.

edit; prior to that SMART meter I had never ever had high blood pressure readings.

Last edited:
The syance of the "Internet of Things" which was suppose to help enlighten the masses now desires to fully subdue the masses and restrict the control of the transfer of information and knowledge. Propaganda has worked so much better in the past but it obviously is not working well enough for 'technocrats' as they seek to slaughter the masses and cannot get cooperation from a large share of those masses; so now it seems they just want to silence those who put forth an alternatives to consider in "The Internet of Things" by banning them, deleting them and censoring them as much as possible.

I suppose the censoring might work against some if they can get'r done. I am certain it will work better in countries that are already fascist leaning countries. The failure that fascist technocrats have though is they cannot control the Spirit that dwells within; they can only try to weaken the flesh where it dwells with their deceptive practice and devices.

Posting will continue on this thread as I share what I started learning about last night "Look at this not that" was the first thought that came to mind as I watched the video I will be posting next.

By your own server and publish whatever you want.

Wow, that looks way less risky than cancer. That must be part of why we continue to use that treatment.

View attachment 514694
What does that have to do with anything? You're not making any points. Just spamming a bunch of articles you never read and don't understand.

Forum List

Back