We've already entered into dangerous times of technocracy

What a shocking revelation... (not really)

Not surprising. I'm sure glad someone is putting together the stats.

We know a few people who have gotten the jab so ordering a black light tomorrow for we can check it out to see if they light up.

The syance of the "Internet of Things" which was suppose to help enlighten the masses now desires to fully subdue the masses and restrict the control of the transfer of information and knowledge. Propaganda has worked so much better in the past but it obviously is not working well enough for 'technocrats' as they seek to slaughter the masses and cannot get cooperation from a large share of those masses; so now it seems they just want to silence those who put forth an alternatives to consider in "The Internet of Things" by banning them, deleting them and censoring them as much as possible.

I suppose the censoring might work against some if they can get'r done. I am certain it will work better in countries that are already fascist leaning countries. The failure that fascist technocrats have though is they cannot control the Spirit that dwells within; they can only try to weaken the flesh where it dwells with their deceptive practice and devices.

Posting will continue on this thread as I share what I started learning about last night "Look at this not that" was the first thought that came to mind as I watched the video I will be posting next.

We've been entered into dangerous technocracy for a long time. It is just now becoming obvious. It started over 20 years ago when as an electronic engineer, I began getting pressured not to build a better product or even a cheaper one, but to design in new features and chips allowing the covert spying on and the clandestine collection of data on the product's user.

And I refused to do that.

All that data goes to third parties to better know how to exploit you and ultimately, to the government, the ultimate exploiter.

Most everything around you these days is designed to spy on you.

We know a few people who have gotten the jab so ordering a black light tomorrow for we can check it out to see if they light up.

That is just the photo-emissivity of those tiny Gates-Wuhan microchips now coursing your veins preparing to take over your soul and render you totally compliant to all government mandates.

AS the spread of the dangerous Candida Auris continues to be in the News and widely spreading through the industrialized world might wanna consider all this.

Mycotoxins, fungus and 'electrohypersensitivity' - PubMed
Abstract

'Electrohypersensitivity' is often explained as a psychological syndrome. Our modern environment contains a lot of different substances and some of them are toxic. Mycotoxins are types of toxins that are biologically very active and that affect living organisms. Mycotoxins and fungi capable of producing toxins have been detected in ventilation systems, water damage and in foodstuff. Many of those displaying symptoms caused by electromagnetic fields have fungus infections or have been living in fungus-contaminated environments for long periods. In animal studies mycotoxins have shown the same effects as those seen in the 'electrohypersensitivity' syndrome. Phototoxic reactions are well known in veterinary medicine and in medical science, so the question is whether the 'electrohypersensitivity' syndrome is caused by 'phototoxic' reactions?

This does kinda make one wonder about the Candida Auris increase in all the industrialized areas in the world.
Abstract
Objective

Humans are continuously exposed to extremely low frequency (ELF), electromagnetic fields (EMF), transmitted from the common sources like power stations, electric transmission lines, communication and radio-television signal transmission units. The present study aimed to assess the effects of 50 Hz ELF-EMF of 5.068 and 10.182 kV/m electric fields, which refer to the lower and upper intensity limits beyond which hazardous effects can be observed, on the auditory functions of rabbits via Distortion Product Otoacoustic Emission (DPOAE) recordings.
Methods Effects of extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields on distortion product otoacoustic emissions in rabbits

The word “vanguard” means “the foremost position in an army or fleet advancing into battle,” and/or “the leading position in a trend or movement.” Both are fitting descriptions of this global behemoth, owned by globalists pushing for a Great Reset, the core of which is the transfer of wealth and ownership from the hands of the many into the hands of the very few.

Interestingly, Vanguard is the largest shareholder of BlackRock, as of March 2021. Vanguard itself, on the other hand, has a “unique” corporate structure that makes its ownership more difficult to discern. It’s owned by its various funds, which in turn are owned by the shareholders. Aside from these shareholders, it has no outside investors and is not publicly traded. As reported in the featured video:

“The elite who own Vanguard apparently do not like being in the spotlight but of course they cannot hide from who is willing to dig. Reports from Oxfam and Bloomberg say that 1% of the world, together owns more money than the other 99%. Even worse, Oxfam says that 82% of all earned money in 2017 went to this 1%.

“In other words, these two investment companies, Vanguard and BlackRock hold a monopoly in all industries in the world and they, in turn, are owned by the richest families in the world, some of whom are royalty and who have been very rich since before the Industrial Revolution.”

While it would take time to sift through all of Vanguard’s funds to identify individual shareholders, and therefore owners of Vanguard, a quick look-see suggests Rothschild Investment Corp. and the Edmond De Rothschild Holding are two such stakeholders. Keep the name Rothschild in your mind as you read on, as it will feature again later.

The video above also identifies the Italian Orsini family, the American Bush family, the British Royal family, the du Pont family, the Morgans, Vanderbilts and Rockefellers, as Vanguard owners.

BlackRock/Vanguard own Big Pharma

According to Simply Wall Street, in February 2020, BlackRock and Vanguard were the two largest shareholders of GlaxoSmithKline, at 7% and 3.5% of shares respectively. At Pfizer, the ownership is reversed, with Vanguard being the top investor and BlackRock the second-largest stockholder.

Collection of info, studies, etc Understanding EMFs

From Children's Health Defense
Virginia farver lost her son to a celltower on a college campus and found a huge cancer cluster there students dying from brain tumors and the tower's still there! here's a letter she wrote to one of my Assn Chairs: My name is Virginia Farver and I’m good friends of Floris Freshman. I would like to share a couple of points with you about the patient fraud injections and what happened to my own son here in the United States. I am one of 14 petitioners and 68 organizations that have just filed an Amicus Brief, now suing the FCC over health affects from wireless radiation harm. This is through the CHD (Children’s Health Defense) with Robert Kennedy Jr. and the EHT (Environmental Health Trust). This suit was filed last year and just recently I’m also a petitioner with the CHD/EHT to sue the FCC over the OTARD (Over-The-Air-Radio-Devices) from 5G installations. https://childrenshealthdefense.org...
My son Rich, was a student at SDSU San Diego and passed away from GBM brain cancer in 2008. A neurosurgeon told our family that Rich’s tumor was caused by his “cell phone.” After he passed, I found articles online about a ‘Brain Cancer Cluster” at SDSU. I started reading these articles and found that Rich was one of the victims. To make a long story short, there is a cell tower on campus called HPWREN (High Performance Wireless Research & Educational Network) a backbone node to the UCSD Supercomputer Center in San Diego. All of the government NITRD agencies, NASA, SPAWARS, many different grids are connected and SDG&E (San Diego Gas & Electric). This is why I’m in the film
‘Take Back Your Power.’ https://www.takebackyourpower.net. This is a film that has won numerous awards and is an investigation into the smart grid and meters. Also, Author Katie Singer wrote a book for me and Rich’s story is the 1st chapter in the book titled ‘An Electronic Silent Spring’ https://www.electronicsilentspring.com. Frank Clegg the former head of Microsoft Canada has endorsed this book.
I have also investigated to this date, 5 school cancer clusters. All of them were from some type of wireless radiation. DE (dirty electricity) in many of them. I would be more than happy to provide any information on these cancer clusters. We are killing our children and our future. Since 2008 I do not trust our government and more recently now, with vaccinations/shots.
These shots are not vaccines, they are experimental gene therapies. Robert Kennedy Jr’s CHD, is also fighting vaccines. As of last weekend over 11,000 people have passed away from these horrific shots and thousands have been injured for life, from these vaccines. These shots need to be stopped before anyone else are killed or injured. Covid gene therapy shots cause prions-disease (Mad Cow Disease). I have a feeling we will be in trouble in the next few years with latent disease from these so-called vaccines. Some of the ingredients are now being exposed and are horrific. I would be happy to provide these to you as well.
I urge you all to receive and take in all information before you. I had no idea in 2008 that cell phones/cell towers cause brain cancers. Now I make sure that I and the ones I love, are protected as much as possible. There is a pro depopulation agenda now going on throughout the world. This country fought in WW2 to stop such evil within the world and Covid and 5G are considered ‘Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.’ This is a NASA document.
Please, listen to Floris and you have a wonderful person providing information that could save a lot of lives. We are both prolific researchers and truth tellers. It is not that we want to make others upset but trying desperately to get others to listen before it’s too late. Smart Grid/meters, 5G and covid shots should be eligible for Nuremberg trials.
Sincerely,
Virginia Farver

Possibly mitigate by increasing neutrophils. Avoid all EMF possible.

Neutrophils Defensively Degrade Graphene Oxide in
a Lateral Dimension Dependent Manner through
Two Distinct Myeloperoxidase Mediated Mechanisms

Eat dark chocolate and fruit.

The syance of the "Internet of Things" which was suppose to help enlighten the masses now desires to fully subdue the masses and restrict the control of the transfer of information and knowledge. Propaganda has worked so much better in the past but it obviously is not working well enough for 'technocrats' as they seek to slaughter the masses and cannot get cooperation from a large share of those masses; so now it seems they just want to silence those who put forth an alternatives to consider in "The Internet of Things" by banning them, deleting them and censoring them as much as possible.

I suppose the censoring might work against some if they can get'r done. I am certain it will work better in countries that are already fascist leaning countries. The failure that fascist technocrats have though is they cannot control the Spirit that dwells within; they can only try to weaken the flesh where it dwells with their deceptive practice and devices.

Posting will continue on this thread as I share what I started learning about last night "Look at this not that" was the first thought that came to mind as I watched the video I will be posting next.

I agreed these are dangerous times, and I'd attribute them to advances in technology rapidly outpacing advances in human systems, such as laws, regulations and behavioral mores. It probably started with the Gatling gun and has gotten far worse since then.

It about making bucks and maintaining control, not slaughtering the masses, although the latter can happen.

We have a lot of work to do.

I agreed these are dangerous times, and I'd attribute them to advances in technology rapidly outpacing advances in human systems, such as laws, regulations and behavioral mores. It probably started with the Gatling gun and has gotten far worse since then.

It about making bucks and maintaining control, not slaughtering the masses, although the latter can happen.

We have a lot of work to do.
The later is happening unabated. Legislators have known for years the damage that was being caused to the children through technology and they have done nothing to deter it. Fact is they have assisted it and rewarded it all for money and their own power in most cases.

While I do not agree with all of the personal opinions of the writer who believes that Russians were responsible for the wave of voters that supported Donald Trump and got out and voted for him. I do agree with the interviewee Tim Berners-Lee.."He also envisioned that his invention could, in the wrong hands, become a destroyer of worlds, as Robert Oppenheimer once infamously observed of his own creation..." has transpired. Just like media can destroy people with their propaganda and agendas.

First article free “I Was Devastated”: The Man Who Created the World Wide Web Has Some Regrets

As far as all the theoretical and empirical evidence show: You could stand next to a radio tower for the rest of your life, and you would be at no higher risk of heating up even a little or of getting cancer. RF waves are too low-energy.

Abstract​

Exposure to an electromagnetic field (EMF) can have adverse effects on many organs and tissues, including the reproductive system. This study aimed to investigate the effects of EMF exposure during prenatal and postnatal periods on ovarian development in rat offspring. In this study, rat pups born from eight pregnant rats were used. EMF exposure was initiated on the first day of pregnancy and continued until the 42nd postnatal day. The blood and ovarian tissue samples of female offspring in sham and EMF groups were collected when they reached the age of 42 days. Follicle-stimulating hormone levels were significantly higher in the EMF group than in the sham group. Estradiol levels were significantly lower in the EMF group than in the sham group. Tissue-inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) levels and expression were significantly greater in the EMF group than in the sham group. In the EMF group, congestion, bleeding areas, and degeneration of follicle structures were observed in ovarian tissue. The findings suggest that exposure to 50-Hz, 3-mT EMF used in this study during prenatal and postnatal periods may lead to impaired ovarian structure and function in female offspring. EMF may affect ovarian physiology by increasing iNOS levels and may lead to fertility disorders.

My curiosity as to what senator Richard Lugar died of after listening to and trying to help a whistle blower about the level of corruption of the world bank. He died of chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy. After learning that my curiosity went to the dangers of the weapons grade 5G that so many are being exposed to.

What kind of damage are they doing to the children with these 5G units all around school areas?

Forum List

Back