Western "musicians" have failed

Ringo

Gold Member
Jun 14, 2021
Over there
"Mozart", a private military company, failed in Ukraine due to defections, lack of funding, and an addiction to alcohol and Kiev strip clubs
Is behind a paywall....this is the same article:

At least these guys fared far better than Putin's Wagner Group---who mostly just died

Andrew Milburn, a former American Marine colonel and leader of the Mozart Group, stood in a chilly meeting room on the second floor of an apartment building in Kyiv about to deliver some bad news. In front of him sat half a dozen men who had traveled to Ukraine on their own dime to work for him.
“Guys, I’m gutted,” he said. “The Mozart Group is dead.”
The men stared back at him with blank faces.
One asked as he walked toward the door, “What should I do with my helmet?”
The Mozart Group, one of the most prominent, private American military organizations in Ukraine, has collapsed under a cloud of accusations ranging from financial improprieties to alcohol-addled misjudgments. Its struggles provide a revealing window into the world of foreign volunteer groups that have flocked to Ukraine with noble intentions only to be tripped up by the stresses of managing a complicated enterprise in a war zone.

“I’ve seen this happen many times,” said one of Mozart’s veteran trainers, who, like many others, spoke only anonymously out of concerns that the Russians might target him. “You got to run these groups like a business. We didn’t do that.”

"Mozart", a private military company, failed in Ukraine due to defections, lack of funding, and an addiction to alcohol and Kiev strip clubs
no slave - ivan, you are failed miserably in Ukraine

Forum List

Back