Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Western Allies Shouldn’t Fear Moscow Falling Apart​

Totally correct.

bjelmy6iiaaewpv-jpg.67426461

Nice 'end of the world' rhetoric.

Because you know, Russia won't go down without a fight regardless of what 2,000 years of history teach us.

Tell Me Dr. Noe. Why do you want to bring the world down in flames?

The issue with a destabilized Russia is they are a Nuclear Nation that could allow their weapons of mass destruction fall into the wrong hands, and hate to tell that is a bad thing.

As much as I like to have Putin taken to The Hague and tried for his crimes against the people of the Ukraine you need to be ready for a power vacuum and grab in Russia that could result in someone far worse than Putin leading the Nation.

So think first and make sure you do not set off a event that the rest of the World will suffer from!

As much as I like to have Putin taken to The Hague and tried for his crimes against the people of the Ukraine

Question:

Where is 'The Hague' for EU, NATO and their Ukrainian flunkies who together murdered more as 100,000 civilians in Donbass since 2014?
The West should be glad Russia is (still) run by a corrupted cowardly incompetent lying idiot like Putin who does nothing to prevent murder of Russians until now
If not f..... moron Putin (piss be upon him) all murders in Donbass had been successfully stopped already in 2014

Forum List

Back