West Virginians are Mad at Manchin

1. The vast MAJORITY of WV voters support Manchin's opposition to the dems' reckless spending plans.
2. The planet's temperature fluctuates, always has. If the problem is global warming, the US is only 15% of the problem, China and India are the real culprits. So put the "blame" where it belongs.
3. The science isn't clear as to the causes, there are natural explanations as well:
No they don't.

In mid-October, Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia, a Democrat, announced he would forgo the prosperity of his constituents and their descendants by refusing to vote for a climate measure billed as the nation’s last-ditch effort to secure a livable future.

Why would that climate measure make his constituents prosperous?

Green energy is the fastest growing industry on the planet. Bar none. Manchin won't switch parties because he would be primaried by a trumpling. West Virginians now are getting their eyes opened to what they voted for. Even their governor is vaccinating them faster than Israel is. Now that President Biden got them a stimulus check, and has showed them the child tax credit which puts another $300 a month in their bank accounts. Manchins ass is done. You're getting ready to find out the WV isn't quite as red as you think it is.

The overwhelming majority supports Bidens Build Back Better plan, and after 4 years of Trump bullshit that didn't help them one iota, they now see just how bad Republican policy sucks.

And so does the rest of the country. The republicans are in deep shit, and they know it. Their only hope is to pack the courts, pass voter suppression laws, and gerrymander voting districts. They know it. You know it. And now pretty much everybody else knows it.

Your side will end up stealing some elections in the short run, but you're done numbnuts. It's just a matter of time now, and that time is short.

Green energy is the fastest growing industry on the planet.

It's amazing the stupid stuff people will invest in if the government throws enough tax dollars at it.

West Virginians now are getting their eyes opened to what they voted for.

A guy who supports coal? Who saw that coming?

Now that President Biden got them a stimulus check, and has showed them the child tax credit which puts another $300 a month in their bank accounts. Manchins ass is done.

He's doomed in 2024, because Biden gave people some cash in 2021?

The OP should read “West Virginia DEMOCRATS are mad at Manchin”. How dare Manchin do what his constituents want. How dare he not support a bill that would devastate his state’s jobs and economy.

West Virginians are now even madder at Manchin! He's an abomination! Manchin is a NaziCon in sheep's clothing! He's just using "inflation" as an excuse!

After months of negotiations, the conservative West Virginia Democrat announced on Fox News he will not vote for the Build Back Better Act.

After months of haggling and negotiating over President Joe Biden’s key domestic policy plan, the Build Back Better Act, Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) appeared to pull the plug Sunday morning during an appearance on Fox News.

“If I can’t go home and explain it to the people of West Virginia, I can’t vote for it. And I cannot vote to continue with this piece of legislation. I just can’t. I’ve tried everything humanly possible. I can’t get there,” he told host Bret Baier on “Fox News Sunday.” “This is a no.”

MANCHIN BLOWS IT UP: ‘CAN’T VOTE FOR’ BIDEN CENTERPIECE

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No they don't.
Yep, they do...

Joe should just switch parties and become a Republican.

West Virginia is one of the poorest states in the country. Manchin voted for a 10 year 8 trillion dollar military package but he claims he is concerned about the debt. He is going to get hammered for this.

The people of the state are mad at him and solyndra was not the only green company. We are looking at making the planet unlivable if you idiots get your way.

Then please, get off you lazy rearends and go lobby China, Russia, and India. We see exactly what you are doing, and it is taking the path of least resistance, while not gaining much, if anything.

You are the poster children for phony-e-baloneys! You do NOT attack the real problem of what you say you believe, you attack those who have done more than any country to curry your favor.

Honestly, I can not speak for the rest of these people on here, but YOU are the biggest part of the problem if there actually is one. YOU are scared to death of China, Russian, and India. Grow some balls, then come back when you get someone to go along with you!

Forum List

Back