West VA Congressman Proposes Ending Child Support Because It Leads To Abortion

"Chris Pritt owns his own law practice, Pritt Law, where he specializes in divorce, custody arguments and child support. But standing before the state legislature in West Virginia, his argument was a linguistic pretzel to justify eliminating all child support for the parent who gets custody of a child. According to Pritt, there are fathers who don't want to be involved in the lives of their children. "If she carries through with the pregnancy, he's going to have, possibly, some sort of child support obligation," said Pritt. "And, so, what he wants to do is, he wants to — in a sense — encourage her to go and find a way for her to get an abortion. So, I think that's a really clear possibility if we enact the Second Amendment here, I don't want to be doing anything that is encouraging thugs to go and get an abortion'. It's unclear what he means by referencing the Second Amendment."

Apparently, forcing fathers to pay child support only leads to abortion -- therefore, if you are against abortion, obviously you should be against things that lead to abortion....like child support....Now I doubt it goes anywhere, but the fact an elected GOP congressman is in the state house openly trying to link child support to abortion is why I mock Conservatives...They can basically say the dumbest shit that even they themselves will try to distance away from -- and there will always be other Conservatives willing to make themselves look dumber by trying to justify it...

As long as it leads to no more whiney black people, I am cool with whatever.

:laughing0301:

"Chris Pritt owns his own law practice, Pritt Law, where he specializes in divorce, custody arguments and child support. But standing before the state legislature in West Virginia, his argument was a linguistic pretzel to justify eliminating all child support for the parent who gets custody of a child. According to Pritt, there are fathers who don't want to be involved in the lives of their children. "If she carries through with the pregnancy, he's going to have, possibly, some sort of child support obligation," said Pritt. "And, so, what he wants to do is, he wants to — in a sense — encourage her to go and find a way for her to get an abortion. So, I think that's a really clear possibility if we enact the Second Amendment here, I don't want to be doing anything that is encouraging thugs to go and get an abortion'. It's unclear what he means by referencing the Second Amendment."

Apparently, forcing fathers to pay child support only leads to abortion -- therefore, if you are against abortion, obviously you should be against things that lead to abortion....like child support....Now I doubt it goes anywhere, but the fact an elected GOP congressman is in the state house openly trying to link child support to abortion is why I mock Conservatives...They can basically say the dumbest shit that even they themselves will try to distance away from -- and there will always be other Conservatives willing to make themselves look dumber by trying to justify it...

Oh, why not. Let the State pay to raise your offspring.

Forum List

Back