West Hollywood City Council to Vote About Removing Trump's Walk of Fame Star

The Walk of Fame is a joke anyways....and the fact Trump was added is my point......this man is famous for doing one thing.....having a rich fuckin daddy.

I would not remove it but I would move the star to a more suitable location. Place it in front of a lift station or put grills on it and replace a sewer drain.

Now, I don't much care for Trump, but I did find this interesting:

"...The staff report for the resolution lists numerous reasons for the matter, including the separation of children from their parents at the border, the denial of the impacts from climate change on the word, Trump's treatment of transgendered individuals and the denial of findings from the intelligence community of Russian interference in the 2016 election, among more."

And yet:

"When critics called for the removal of Bill Cosby's star from the walk of fame amid multiple sexual assault claims leveled against the comedian, the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce said it did not remove stars over backlash and cited historical landmark status."

Did I say interesting? I meant funny... They don't remove stars over backlash... until they do...

The Walk of Fame is a joke anyways....and the fact Trump was added is my point......this man is famous for doing one thing.....having a rich fuckin daddy.
Lol
Boy, Actually Trump is far more successful then his dad. His dad gave him a few million and he made millions into billions....
And again you believe and hope and change so that makes you one stupid ass motherfucker

As opposed to those who did nothing more than pretend to be someone they weren't in front of a camera. The whole concept is one big ego fest.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back