Wernher Von Braun

Agreed.
I just find it fascinating thats actually on his grave, and his entire life was based on space.
You know i like discussing wild shit like this lol
Well, there's always this doozy from the OG quantum physicist...

8b1730c720140688f8cd63b619eb9dbd.jpg

Maybe in finding magic in all the sciences he realized there had to be a supreme being behind it all.

Even the cold logic of science tells us that there is no effect without a cause.

Though not at all religious, I gave up on the notion that we're all a big cosmic accident in my 20s.
I can't help but think that a "big bang" would terribly destructive, not creating anything but debris.

I dont believe in the abrahamic god(at least as we are to understand it), but i am certainly no atheist. I do not doubt a Supreme Being/Creator at all.

Even the cold logic of science tells us that there is no effect without a cause.

Though not at all religious, I gave up on the notion that we're all a big cosmic accident in my 20s.
Supernatural has a literal meaning. If not God, then our fundamental understandings of natural laws has to be confessed to require their suspension at the time of creation. That, too, means supernatural.

" Biases For First Principles For A Priori Natural Deductions A Posteriori "

* Semaphores Projections Motivations *

Supernatural has a literal meaning. If not God, then our fundamental understandings of natural laws has to be confessed to require their suspension at the time of creation. That, too, means supernatural.
A monad , as an identity element , as an infinitesimal , with a quality of infinitude , where infinitude of an infinitesimal is consistent with properties of an infinite number , has been conjectured in pretexts for monism .

Through properties of convergence , a number is infinite when an absolute state of its actual value can not be determined .

By hermeneutics , a quality of infinitude includes a property of perpetuity as a state of being and becoming through some transition , that must be and is without beginning or end .

By induction , any infinitesimal identity element monad , of an infinite identity set , emulates a quality of infinitude .

By deduction , genetic procreation emulates a property of being and becoming through some transition .

By empirical evidence , a sophisticated physical state is required to facilitate sentience and sapience for a subjective introspection .

By conjecture , a myopia arises from monism as egoism that seeks to emulate a quality of infinitude , that by induction includes an impetus for self preservation .

An altruism of any subjective introspection includes an impetus for a myopic ego seeking self preservation and asserting that its subjective introspection should exist in perpetuity , throughout eternity .

By empirical evidence , an indeterminate nature of infinitude does not expect that every instance of subjective introspection must exist in perpetuity , throughout eternity , to satisfy an altruism of subjective introspection .

Last edited:
" Biases For First Principles For A Priori Natural Deductions A Posteriori "

* Semaphores Projections Motivations *

A monad , as an identity element , as an infinitesimal , with a quality of infinitude , where infinitude of an infinitesimal is consistent with properties of an infinite number , has been conjectured in pretexts for monism .

Through properties of convergence , a number is infinite when an absolute state of its actual value can not be determined .

By hermeneutics , a quality of infinitude includes a property of perpetuity as a state of being and becoming through some transition , that must be and is without beginning or end .

By induction , any infinitesimal identity element monad , of an infinite identity set , emulates a quality of infinitude .

By deduction , genetic procreation emulates a property of being and becoming through some transition .

By empirical evidence , a sophisticated physical state is required to facilitate sentience and sapience for a subjective introspection .

By conjecture , a myopia arises from monism as egoism that seeks to emulate a quality of infinitude , that by induction includes an impetus for self preservation .

An altruism of any subjective introspection includes an impetus of a myopic ego seeking self preservation and asserting that its subjective introspection should exist in perpetuity , throughout eternity .

By empirical evidence , an indeterminate nature of infinitude does not expect that every instance of subjective introspection must exist in perpetuity , throughout eternity , to satisfy an altruism of subjective introspection .
Lebowski.gif

No, it's not leftist....It's overly verbose and vague, to the point that even someone with as massive a vocab as mine doesn't want to sift through it.....Borderline hypnotic patter.
I have pretty fair vocabulary as well and I didn't bother with it either.

" Seeding Concepts For Reference Later "

* Mono The Is Them Claiming What About Introspection Without A Sophistication Physical State After Life *

Or that our notions of "natural" are still limited.
Fair point.
The notion of naturalism excludes super naturalism as hyperbole .

A personification of gawd as a creator is largely a consequence of myopic egoism raving mindlessly about dogma for mono the is them ( monotheism ) , for purposes of fervent , fanaticism for some social norm of fashion .

The philosophical implications of topological monism within monotheism seems relevant for purposes of deprogramming through informed consent .

In mathematics, an infinitesimal number is a quantity that is closer to zero than any standard real number, but that is not zero. The word infinitesimal comes from a 17th-century Modern Latin coinage infinitesimus, which originally referred to the "infinity-th" item in a sequence.

Infinitesimals do not exist in the standard real number system, but they do exist in other number systems, such as the surreal number system and the hyperreal number system, which can be thought of as the real numbers augmented with both infinitesimal and infinite quantities; the augmentations are the reciprocals of one another.

" Seeding Concepts For Reference Later "

* Mono The Is Them Claiming What About Introspection Without A Sophistication Physical State After Life *

The notion of naturalism excludes super naturalism as hyperbole .

A personification of gawd as a creator is largely a consequence of myopic egoism raving mindlessly about dogma for mono the is them ( monotheism ) , for purposes of fervent , fanaticism for some social norm of fashion .

The philosophical implications of topological monism within monotheism seems relevant for purposes of deprogramming through informed consent .

In mathematics, an infinitesimal number is a quantity that is closer to zero than any standard real number, but that is not zero. The word infinitesimal comes from a 17th-century Modern Latin coinage infinitesimus, which originally referred to the "infinity-th" item in a sequence.

Infinitesimals do not exist in the standard real number system, but they do exist in other number systems, such as the surreal number system and the hyperreal number system, which can be thought of as the real numbers augmented with both infinitesimal and infinite quantities; the augmentations are the reciprocals of one another.

The principles of naturalism reject super naturalism in the sense that an identity set with an infinite number of infinitesimal identity elements would not be separate from itself .
As I noted earlier: what if our notions of what is and isn't "natural" are currently arrested?

"Magic" is only so because the audience doesn't know the trick.

1) The Bible has gone through numerous translations before the English version arose....There's no telling how the meanings of its passages have changed, just through the vicissitudes of translation.

2) A lot of its stories are deeply couched in metaphor and quasi-poetic speak...You'd have to be a little nutty to believe that the "seven days" are literal...."Waters" is more than likely the only way that people who had no concept of space could describe the universe they saw above their heads.
ALL translations are from a single source. and a single language.

Forum List

Back