Awesome Ancestry DNA Update

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
First company I think which has "Eastern European Roma" as a seperate ancestral category or DNA region

1695874036920.png

That's great except for the fact that Google just bought Ancestry and now owns every one's DNA.

I think the test is very good this time because I can calculate whether it's true. Of 16 great-great-grandparents, I have 6 from the Balkans and 1 from Russia, which corresponds almost exactly to the percentages, but as far as I know they are Serbs and not Croatians, but they are so similar that I'll forgive it, I know that on Ancestry many Serbs got Croatia as a "group".

I think the test is very good this time because I can calculate whether it's true. Of 16 great-great-grandparents, I have 6 from the Balkans and 1 from Russia, which corresponds almost exactly to the percentages, but as far as I know they are Serbs and not Croatians, but they are so similar that I'll forgive it, I know that on Ancestry many Serbs got Croatia as a "group".
Interesting.

I made a video with my results and pictures of my parents and grandparents... I did that because this time i findt it is really "good for me" because they introduced a roma group

My AncestryDNA Update 2023 Results Roma from Serbia
I made a video with my results and pictures of my parents and grandparents... I did this because this time I thought it was really "good for me" because they introduced the Roma group. Before they introduced the Roma group, they were from all over the world, 10% from India, 10% from the Middle East, Greece, Turkey, etc. Now you can see that I am Roma.

I made a video with my results and pictures of my parents and grandparents... I did that because this time i findt it is really "good for me" because they introduced a roma group

I made a mistake, of course it should be 7 Great Grandparents Roma and 1 Great Grandparent Russian for my mum, there are only 8 Great Grandparents, not 9. But Im too lazy to correct it.

Far more important Morticia , Have you proof of having a mother ?
See Fraud Act, Non Declaration Rules , October '22. .

I only ask just to be sure that you are not one of those Alien Hybrids that my Spotter Drone ( Model SH 131IT ) keeps finding .
You can tell if you are artificial by the leg tattoos . CU on the left foot and 01NT on the right .

23&ME might have more detailed DNA information. I was listed as mostly Northern European>French/German>Swiss>6 specific Cantons. And 2% Neanderthal.

My AncestryDNA Update 2023 Results Roma from Serbia
How long are you going to keep up this pretence ?
I have pulled out all the info from your other chat sites plus Fakebook .
The truth is that your family hid out in the Schwarzwald for many years until venturing back and moving in nach Pforzheim in the early sixties . You fled to Austria because of your support for the SS party and post war attempts to form a new para military body .

Now you are trying to throw your hunters off the scent , pretending not to be Heinz , son of Martin Bormann .
Hande Hoch Heinz .Sehr Gerissen .

How long are you going to keep up this pretence ?
I have pulled out all the info from your other chat sites plus Fakebook .
The truth is that your family hid out in the Schwarzwald for many years until venturing back and moving in nach Pforzheim in the early sixties . You fled to Austria because of your support for the SS party and post war attempts to form a new para military body .

Now you are trying to throw your hunters off the scent , pretending not to be Heinz , son of Martin Bormann .
Hande Hoch Heinz .Sehr Gerissen .
You are funny, the new video is in my signature, the old video had slight detail mistakes.

23&ME might have more detailed DNA information. I was listed as mostly Northern European>French/German>Swiss>6 specific Cantons. And 2% Neanderthal.
No not at all, it doesnt update the older plattforms which iam on anymore at all, and because im in austria i dont get health informations either. For me AncestryDNA is much better, but if you are on a new plattform and you are american it might be better for you. The consistence is that im 2% Jewish, on 23andme too, on Ancestry too. Im proud of it. I think 23andme is a company which is said to be very good at detecting jewish dna, so i think that is a good thing about 23andme.

You are funny, the new video is in my signature, the old video had slight detail mistakes.
Like your so called Go Ogle translations into English. .
Huge errors in your story .

Own up Heinz .
Apologise to the boys and girls and ask to start again with a clean slate .
Sieg Heil , as you all say at your meetings .

Like your so called Go Ogle translations into English. .
Huge errors in your story .

Own up Heinz .
Apologise to the boys and girls and ask to start again with a clean slate .
Sieg Heil , as you all say at your meetings .
If his meetings end in Sieg Heil, then I doubt they would let a mud race like Mortimer in to them.

Forum List

Back