Were these Americans right or wrong, prophetic or blind?

Searcher44

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2015
Vancouver, British Columbia
The first clips reinforce my belief if fate had allowed John F. Kennedy a full two terms he might have become the greatest President in history, reminds me how eloquent and passionate Martin Luther King was, and magnifies how shallow, empty, and childish this year's Republican debates have been. The clips of Ron Paul in the debates he participated in really demonstrate the difference between his spontaneous eloquence and the robotic talking points and petty squabbles of this year's debates. I never agreed with everything Paul said but I sure admired his honesty and dedication to the Constitution. If he was in it against the guys on stage this year he would have walked away with the nomination. The second short clip is a bonus of Ron Paul killing it in another debate. Too bad there's nobody of the caliber Kennedy, King, or Paul displayed around today, Republican or Democrat.

Agreed. Kennedy, had he not been murdered, might have been the greatest president. Had he been able to accomplish what he hoped to in his second term, he would have to be considered great. Terminating the CIA, ending our involvement in Vietnam, and ending the Cold War would have been amazing accomplishments.

Ron Paul would have been a great POTUS too.

I could not vote for Ron Paul because he did not reassure us "there's no problem in that department, believe me" as far as his penis size. We need to know if our nominee is well hung or not.

Forum List

Back