We're at this point with the Covidiots

On March 12, the Ohio Secretary of Health, a top doctor, stated that 100,000 Ohioans were positive for COVID 19 and the number was doubling every 6 days. That means by 10 April, 3.2 million people in Ohio are positive.

In the state so far, 248 have died in the whole state. That is really a minuscule death rate, as per Dr. Acton's estimates.

Believe me, if I had pulmonary distress and went into see the doctor, I would much rather be diagnosed with the Chinese Kung Flu than be diagnosed with TB, emphysema or small cell carcinoma.

But that's just me , maybe leftards have a different point of view.

Ya, not so much polishpropapaganda

You have a problem with his math ?

Please share.

I have a problem with the fact the Ohio Secretary of Health never stating such.

You should to.

Take a look at any China Virus heat map of the United States. There are many states that should open TODAY.

China Virus? Is that a rock band? Are they threading...
Do you prefer Kung Flu?

Is that like Pussy Riot? What do they sound like?
Pussy Riot sounds like what Liberals post here every day.

Naw, it's what trump claims that he grabs because of Fred's money.

OPEN THE COUNTRY FFS!

This is a scam.
Exactly - the President himself has been calling the pandemic a hoax from day one.
By his own prediction the virus will have disappeared by now - if it's disappeared why has he shut down the country?!!
The idiot democrats had tantrums and demanded it. Foolish experts recommended it.

We Democratic do what we allows do, we rely on experts and make informed decisions.

You guys stick yer heads up a tiny asshole.

The push to "Reopen America" is because these myopic idiots don’t realize stay-at-home orders are why we have hope.

EVsSi9wX0AIcWhy

No one knows how many new cases we've had, or whether the Lockdown worked or to what degree.

The previous projections by "experts" were all wrong by huge margins. And the number of people who got the virus, recovered and were never tested is totally an unknown number so far.
If the number of people who got the virus, recovered and were never tested is an unknown number so far, then how do you know that the previous projections by "experts" were all wrong by huge margins?

The push to "Reopen America" is because these myopic idiots don’t realize stay-at-home orders are why we have hope.

EVsSi9wX0AIcWhy

No one knows how many new cases we've had, or whether the Lockdown worked or to what degree.

The previous projections by "experts" were all wrong by huge margins. And the number of people who got the virus, recovered and were never tested is totally an unknown number so far.

If the number of people who got the virus, recovered and were never tested is an unknown number so far, then how do you know that the previous projections by "experts" were all wrong by huge margins?

Dude, your trying to engage an ever-trumper with a reasoned question????

But the left doesn't care about the increase of deaths that will occur the longer the economy stays shutdown.
As long as Trump loses the election, then all those deaths will be worth it.
"The left doesn't care..." Don't tell me what I care about, or what I think. I'm quite able to do that myself. Tell me what you think, and then maybe we can have a discussion. But if you insist on demonizing "the left" with your interpretation of what "the left" is, then there's nothing to talk about.

EVsSi9wX0AIcWhy

Moron....the models are wrong, and social distancing doesn't account for the mistakes.....

Just reported in The Economist.....the Chinese Virus has a mortality rate of .1%..........that is the same as seasonal flu........you doofus...

EVsSi9wX0AIcWhy

EVsSi9wX0AIcWhy

Yeah, I do keep trying to do that. Call me an optimist!

EVsSi9wX0AIcWhy

EVsSi9wX0AIcWhy

Yeah, I do keep trying to do that. Call me an optimist!
Or call me an optometrist! OK, read the third line...

EVsSi9wX0AIcWhy

Moron....the models are wrong, and social distancing doesn't account for the mistakes.....

Just reported in The Economist.....the Chinese Virus has a mortality rate of .1%..........that is the same as seasonal flu........you doofus...

Sure they did, post the link.

Take a look at any China Virus heat map of the United States. There are many states that should open TODAY.

Do you prefer Kung Flu?
I prefer the "Wu Flu".
Put whatever racist name on it that you want. The important FACT is that as of right now, Covid-19 has killed 134,632 people worldwide. The virus doesn't give a fuck what name you call it.

EVsSi9wX0AIcWhy

Laura Ingraham had it on her show tonight....you doofus.....go to the economist and they are behind a paywall.....when her show is on youtube I'll link to her opening.....you can go to on Demand to see her opening today 4/16/20 where she cites the Economist......

This Chinese Virus did not warrant crushing the economy.......you asshats don't care if we go into a Great Depression because you are morons and don't realize what that actually means.

EVsSi9wX0AIcWhy

Laura Ingraham had it on her show tonight....you doofus.....go to the economist and they are behind a paywall.....when her show is on youtube I'll link to her opening.....you can go to on Demand to see her opening today 4/16/20 where she cites the Economist......

This Chinese Virus did not warrant crushing the economy.......you asshats don't care if we go into a Great Depression because you are morons and don't realize what that actually means.
Well, the Chinese Virus was and IS convenient for the Dim Dems who WANT to crush our economy. They don't give a f*ck about our citizens. The crushing of our economy was and is being used in their last ditch effort to SOMEHOW make our president look bad before the next election. And to those with half a brain (sorry libtards) , this strategy is NOT working. We see right through it.

EVsSi9wX0AIcWhy

So, you don't have a link and just parrot a parrot on foxie news...

EVsSi9wX0AIcWhy

Well, the Chinese Virus was and IS convenient for the Dim Dems who WANT to crush our economy. They don't give a f*ck about our citizens. The crushing of our economy was and is being used in their last ditch effort to SOMEHOW make our president look bad before the next election. And to those with half a brain (sorry libtards) , this strategy is NOT working. We see right through it.

Nobody does a better job making trump look bad, than trump himself.

#Dieforthedow

Do you prefer Kung Flu?
I prefer the "Wu Flu".
Put whatever racist name on it that you want. The important FACT is that as of right now, Covid-19 has killed 134,632 people worldwide. The virus doesn't give a fuck what name you call it.

Forum List

Back