We're at this point with the Covidiots

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
The push to "Reopen America" is because these myopic idiots don’t realize stay-at-home orders are why we have hope.

EVsSi9wX0AIcWhy

The push to "Reopen America" is because these myopic idiots don’t realize stay-at-home orders are why we have hope.

EVsSi9wX0AIcWhy

No one knows how many new cases we've had, or whether the Lockdown worked or to what degree.

The previous projections by "experts" were all wrong by huge margins. And the number of people who got the virus, recovered and were never tested is totally an unknown number so far.

EVsSi9wX0AIcWhy

No one knows how many new cases we've had, or whether the Lockdown worked or to what degree.

The previous projections by "experts" were all wrong by huge margins. And the number of people who got the virus, recovered and were never tested is totally an unknown number so far.

Gosh, who could ever see a pandemic happening....

Exactly - the President himself has been calling the pandemic a hoax from day one.
By his own prediction the virus will have disappeared by now - if it's disappeared why has he shut down the country?!!
Americans wish you Democrats were a hoax that would disappear.

On March 12, the Ohio Secretary of Health, a top doctor, stated that 100,000 Ohioans were positive for COVID 19 and the number was doubling every 6 days. That means by 10 April, 3.2 million people in Ohio are positive.

In the state so far, 248 have died in the whole state. That is really a minuscule death rate, as per Dr. Acton's estimates.

Believe me, if I had pulmonary distress and went into see the doctor, I would much rather be diagnosed with the Chinese Kung Flu than be diagnosed with TB, emphysema or small cell carcinoma.

But that's just me , maybe leftards have a different point of view.

The wise Liberals wanted us to go full lockdown in January. Of course those same Liberals like Nancy Pelosi were inviting us all to go visit Chinatown in January and have some bat wings.

"I think we will soon be at 0..." No?

It's Ghina's fault.

On March 12, the Ohio Secretary of Health, a top doctor, stated that 100,000 Ohioans were positive for COVID 19 and the number was doubling every 6 days. That means by 10 April, 3.2 million people in Ohio are positive.

In the state so far, 248 have died in the whole state. That is really a minuscule death rate, as per Dr. Acton's estimates.

Believe me, if I had pulmonary distress and went into see the doctor, I would much rather be diagnosed with the Chinese Kung Flu than be diagnosed with TB, emphysema or small cell carcinoma.

Ya, not so much polishpropapaganda

Ya, not so much polishpropapaganda

You have a problem with his math ?

Please share.

Forum List

Back