Went to the Red Commie Chicken Today

Trump is no one to talk about someone else's restaurant when the ones he has down in Mira Largo have 82 health code violations.

And they were all taken care of the same day.

Have you ever worked in a kitchen?

When the inspectors do their thing they find all kinds of esoteric shit.

IT is addressed on the spot and the place passes though it may have had a hundred 'violations'.

roflmao

Trump is no one to talk about someone else's restaurant when the ones he has down in Mira Largo have 82 health code violations.

IT is addressed on the spot and the place passes though it may have had a hundred 'violations'.

roflmao
Fixed same day? Link or lie?

Do you keep a journal and will we all be reading it anytime soon?

Hate-Filled Journal of Louisiana Theater Shooter Praises Dylann Roof for “Wake Up Call”

At what point is a counselor required to involuntarily commit someone to a hospital for self-harm? For example, can you tell them that you have self-harmed or that you have urges to self-harm, without the risk of being committed?
Thanks for all your 'tells' asshole.
Now we know you in high school and a 'counsellor' has asked you about your 'self-harm' problem.
Looks like your 'councillor' needs to be checking out your 'other' issues.

Trump whine? Is that as good as Trump steaks? Did you pay for it using the money you earned from the job you got with your diploma from Trump University?

Honestly, why would a very small business boot out a high profile customer? I mean if Obama and Hillary staffers walked into there and I owned it, I'd be making sure they were happy. And letting everyone know they chose my place to eat.
In Hanoi last year the chair BONOBO sat on while eating at a outdoor Pho shop was encased in glass and hung on the wall for good luck.

Yet the Huckabees from Arkanslaw considered it to be most neat and homey, worthy of patronage
Their specialty is serving "haute cuisine" so why shouldn't the Huckabee clan want to dine there?

I italicized those words because I wasn't sure how to spell them hoping you all would think it must be spelled correctly because it's italicized.

What are the condition like in Trump restaurants? What are the results of health inspections at The Red Hen?

Let's see if you can be honest just this once
It doesn't matter if it's the truth or not, anymore. What is paramount is to get the Red Hen of Lexington, VA put out of business and the waiter staff and owner homeless.

You know, like the Left does.

roflmao
I find it hard to believe they took care of every violation on the same day it was reported...

...the president's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, which has faced 51 health code violations since 2013 — including 15 during an early 2017 inspection. The club met minimum standards to remain open.
...especially, since I added 30 myself without knowing what the hell I was talking about.

soylent_green-nowwithmoregirls.gif

Do you keep a journal and will we all be reading it anytime soon?

Hate-Filled Journal of Louisiana Theater Shooter Praises Dylann Roof for “Wake Up Call”

At what point is a counselor required to involuntarily commit someone to a hospital for self-harm? For example, can you tell them that you have self-harmed or that you have urges to self-harm, without the risk of being committed?

From your link

The Slatest has moved! You can find new stories here.
THE SLATEST
YOUR NEWS COMPANION
JAN. 13 2016 10:52 PM
By Elliot Hannon

481813082-two-police-cars-sit-near-the-grand-theatre-on-july-24.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

Two police cars sit near the Grand Theatre on July 24, 2015 in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Photo by Stacy Revere/Getty Images

The hate-filled, hand-written journal of the gunman who opened fire in a Lafayette, Louisiana movie theater over the summer was released on Wednesday. The 40-page journal doesn’t explain the motives of 59-year-old drifter John Russell Houser, but it does further reveal the distorted thinking of a mentally unstable man who openly praised white supremacist Dylann Roof, the mass murderer who shot and killed nine churchgoers in Charleston, South Carolina just a month before Houser’s deadly shooting spree.

"Thank you for the wake up call Dylann," Houser wrote, adding that Roof was “green but good.” Here’s more from the Advocate:

His journal paints a clear picture of a sexist, homophobic, racist who feared America’s culture was crumbling around him… “Had Dylan [sic] Roof reached political maturity he would have seen the word is not n****r, but liberal… The journal is largely a collection of seemingly disjointed notes and observations. The first line, just under the title “Random Thoughts,” is “America is a filth farm.” He goes on to list his favorite movies, songs and bands, followed by another list entitled “Lies of the century.” Among them: “women are on average equal to men (mentally or physically),” “blacks are on average mentally equally to whites,” “God is not good,” and “America is not close to economic collapse.” Under the heading “America is in the business of,” Houser lists “making whores and prostitutes of girls and women,” “making sexual deviants (homosexuals) of normal people,” and “censoring people who love what is moral.”

They're probably having to clean "The Red Hen" because somebody egged it.

Some black youths egged my house for having a Romney sign in the yard. I just left it there until next year's pressure wash. :dunno:

Some black youths egged my house for having a Romney sign in the yard. I just left it there until next year's pressure wash. :dunno:
I know a lot of people in Colorado that were subjects of vandalism because of their conservative leanings...

I know a lot of people in Colorado that were subjects of vandalism because of their conservative leanings...

How about prove you statement. I happen to live in Colorado and haven't heard any of this. Vandalism? Can you post without lying at least once in a row?

Forum List

Back