Went to the Red Commie Chicken Today

Was going to have them open one of my wines for me.
View attachment 201856

But they were closed. Funniest thing is they listened to Trump. 4 guys were out cleaning the place up.

View attachment 201857
View attachment 201858

Wow, what a dump that place looks like.
Not a place you’d drive by and say let’s eat here.
Yet the Huckabees from Arkanslaw considered it to be most neat and homey, worthy of patronage.....
Sara was slumming. They should be grateful for any business they can get
Not really if yer from Arkanass..

You know, I don't really go by how a place looks on the outside. I look to see how busy it is.

And, if you want to know where the best dive bars and eateries are? Ask a biker or a truck driver. They know where the best places are to eat.

Me personally? If I walk into a place, and I don't smell any food cooking, or if I smell something that I don't like, then I walk. If I walk in, and the place smells good? Then I eat there.

And..................some of the best soul food and barbecue places look kinda ramshackle on the surface, but they have EXCELLENT food. Shi-Lee's Barbecue, and Tyler's Texas Barbecue, both in Amarillo, come readily to mind. The buildings on the outside look humble, and on the inside, the decor isn't really much to write home about, but the food in both those places is some of the best in Amarillo.
Some of the best restaurants I've been to where holes in the wall. I have no doubt this place had great food too. But the one thing I've always found at those holes in the walls - owners and staff are very friendly and make you feel like family.

View attachment 201856

But they were closed. Funniest thing is they listened to Trump. 4 guys were out cleaning the place up.

View attachment 201857
View attachment 201858
What are the condition like in Trump restaurants? What are the results of health inspections at The Red Hen?

Let's see if you can be honest just this once.

I'm not one to overpay for food, so don't ask me. :)

There is a Bern's trip in my near future, though. If you want to go out for a steak dinner, they're hard to beat. I bet I get out of there with less than $80 for 2.

Sh** happens when your boss kidnaps and abuses kids and you help him by lying. Sarah should bark fewer lies for her boss.

Sh** happens when your boss kidnaps and abuses kids and you help him by lying. Sarah should bark fewer lies for her boss.

Wut?! Apparently you don't know that leftists were using them for sex slaves and all that, huh? That's not happening with The Donald.

Wut?! Apparently you don't know that leftists were using them for sex slaves and all that, huh? That's not happening with The Donald.
What do you think he's profiting off of....right now?

What do you think he's profiting off of....right now?

Really? His established businesses, next! PS: Next time don't make it a dumb doublewide dieseldyke.

Got a link to back up your bullshit, or is this more demagogue crap you pulled outta your ass?

Got a link to back up your bullshit, or is this more demagogue crap you pulled outta your ass?

Absolutely. :) FYI, I'm not one to pull things out of my ass, for future reference.

Obama administration delivered illegal immigrant children to predators, lawmakers say

Actually, they were probably scrubbing the piss off the brick from all the people who go by every night relieving themselves on the place. Another red letter day of booming business! And here the Old School (or was it the Old Coot, the Old Rocks, or Science Rocks-- -- they're probably all the same person anyway) said their website was open, they'd recover just fine and was going to make a reservation for their booming business.

Just as we created the term "Lewinsky" for what Clinton did, we might have to create a new business term for what the Left did here and call it a "Red Hen."

I don't know if the place really needed work, but if a place means enough to you, you had better do your part. Just recently my area lost one of our Hardee's buildings and it may have been due to this very reason.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I heard it said that the food and service both was so lousy and that the place was not kept clean enough that too many people walked away from it and so now the building I guess is up for grabs should it and the property still be worth the buying. I personally can't comment on the place because I was almost never there due to the fact that Hardee's has never been one of my favorite restaurants to begin with.

Honestly, why would a very small business boot out a high profile customer? I mean if Obama and Hillary staffers walked into there and I owned it, I'd be making sure they were happy. And letting everyone know they chose my place to eat.

Forum List

Back