Welp fellas/ladies, the writting is on the wall and even Trump is seeing it.

Here’s an example. You just said liberty and individual rights. If that’s the case then why have conservatives been against LGBT rights, especially with something like gay marriage? Why are conservatives only proposing regulations on our voting system and not promoting ways to make it easier for more people to vote. I’ll let you chew on those two but I could go on all night.
Marriage between two people who can not reproduce shouldn't be encouraged by our society. It is just a way to tear apart, not only the fabric of our society, but also the family structure.

Our voting laws are set in place by a process that democrats have been a part of. Why haven't they done anything? I don't see how you could make voting any easier, without making it less secure, as we're observing right now.

The bigger question here is, why does it matter to you if two people can't reproduce? There are lots of married hetero couples who are unable to reproduce. Who are you to say that lesbian and homosexual couples wouldn't make better parents than hetero couples? Like your stance on voting laws (where you use the whole security deflection argument), your views on LGBTQ issues are just another way of discrimination, disenfranchisement, and the OK of outright bigotry. Long past time for these archaic views to evolve out of our society.

This is a lie – there was no ‘cheating.’
Dems are trying to pull off the biggest election fraud in history

Not even in question
#2 probably replacing JFK with Johnson.
You so much hit the nail on the head,that is exactly what is at stake here that is for sure on par with that in the fact that johnson was nothing at all like kennedy as policys went.kennedy same as trump,was stepping on some very powerful toes in Washington and was not doing what they told him to do.johnson on the other hand was their obedient puppet and was eager to do their bidding for them.

It's 1963 all over again.
Sunday was 57 years to the day.

Time to chin up and formulate a plan to win the midterms and 2024.

All the teeth gnashing in the world won't solve anything except make you look as foolish as the left did after Trump took office.

1. Urban outreach
2. Term limits
3. Election reforms
4. Immigration reforms
5. A REAL plan to deal with the illegals living here now
6. College & Student Loan regulations/reforms
7. National vocational program
8. Social media stripped of their government protections or plans to label them protected speech public squares.

Plenty of ideas to work on and create REAL roadmaps to achieve. Granted without the House and presidency these are likely DOA right now BUT that doesn't eliminate us from the responsibility of both trying and laying out a plan for future implementation.

Stomping our feet solves nothing and real problems require work.

RESIST....make the Lefts resistance from 2016-2020 look like choir boy shit.
OR....conservatives can choose to be the nutless cowards they've always been...They can start coming up with various reasons as to why they should rollover and take it in the ass from the Left.....AGAIN!

There must be consequences.

Nah...people just hated your blob. OTT
Note enough of you hate trump to put a loser like biden in the white house without cheating

and you havent won yet

80M disagree with you and yes, we have won.

Enjoy your sour grapes loser.

Literally no one believes that
Your bubble doesn't serve you well.

Aww, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings with the truth. LOL

Not the truth - you would have to be a total moron to believe that.
Wait!

All the teeth gnashing in the world won't solve anything except make you look as foolish as the left did after Trump took office.

1. Urban outreach
2. Term limits
3. Election reforms
4. Immigration reforms
8. Social media stripped of their government protections or plans to label them protected speech public squares.

Plenty of ideas to work on and create REAL roadmaps to achieve. Granted without the House and presidency these are likely DOA right now BUT that doesn't eliminate us from the responsibility of both trying and laying out a plan for future implementation.

/———/ democRATs will use mail in ballots and Dominion to steal all future elections.
@RealDonaldTrump: What does GSA being allowed to preliminarily work with the Dems have to do with continuing to pursue our various cases on what will go down as the most corrupt election in American political history? We are moving full speed ahead. Will never concede to fake ballots & “Dominion”.

There are not 80m legal votes for biden

Yet all of the states are certifying them as such.

Let me guess...they're all in on it too.

Did you know Michigan certified yesterday? Georgia before that.

1606220710795.png

Life is moving on without the blob....

Get used to seeing him in your rear view mirror. LOL

Nah...people just hated your blob. OTT
Note enough of you hate trump to put a loser like biden in the white house without cheating

and you havent won yet

Enjoy your sour grapes loser.

Literally no one believes that
Your bubble doesn't serve you well.

Aww, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings with the truth. LOL

Not the truth - you would have to be a total moron to believe that.
Wait!

The blob is a one term loser. I'm no big fan of Biden but as long as the blob is out of office, it's a net positive for the nation.

MAGA--we did on 11/3

Anyone who is talking 2024 when this election is not over by a long shot is a coward or a moron in my opinion.

I tend to agree with this, but can sympathize with anyone that is losing hope. I too am looking at silver linings of a Trump loss, but am also keeping some optimism.

I do think everyone for or against Biden knows that there is zero legit way that he got this many votes. Will it be proven and in time? This, I don't know. Justice prevail? Again, time will tell.

If the election somehow flips and justly gets Trump four more, then hilarious and great. America will return to improvement, and it means the election fraud has been resolved. If it is Biden for the remainder, then I will slip back into political indifference and have a lot of extra time to play with for at least 4 years, as Chimerica further grows into a mess.

What do you mean how so?? A law restricts gay people from getting married, that’s your position. A law sets regulations around voting like voter ID. Those are regulations. Those are what conservatives promote. I understand you have reasons for them, but that doesn’t take away the fact that you are calling for state regulations over Liberty, individual rights and personal responsibility
Marriage and individual rights are two different things. Marriage rights never restricted anyone from getting married. Marriage use to have a distinct definition, it no longer does.

Voting laws protect against fraud, supposedly, If you are a citizen of this country who has no restrictions placed on yourself from crime, etc. you have a right to vote. Do you not think voter ID is a good idea? How about ID to board a plane, drive a car, buy alcohol?
Voter ID should be a requirement...
hT5FlwnhuZag2pnP5LuUJguT5HZm33Iw9a1kjC3Wf1A.jpg

JHC....it's common fucking sense.

1. Urban outreach
2. Term limits
3. Election reforms
4. Immigration reforms

The left didn't do what Trumpers did.

No, you did way worse. But enjoy as it comes back at you.

Anyone who is talking 2024 when this election is not over by a long shot is a coward or a moron in my opinion.

I tend to agree with this, but can sympathize with anyone that is losing hope. I too am looking at silver linings of a Trump loss, but am also keeping some optimism.

I do think everyone for or against Biden knows that there is zero legit way that he got this many votes. Will it be proven and in time? This, I don't know. Justice prevail? Again, time will tell.

If the election somehow flips and justly gets Trump four more, then hilarious and great. America will return to improvement, and it means the election fraud has been resolved. If it is Biden for the remainder, then I will slip back into political indifference and have a lot of extra time to play with for at least 4 years, as Chimerica further grows into a mess.

See, this is how I know you Trump supporters and right wingers have completely lost it. Your objectivity, your sense of reason, and worst of all, your humanity. I don't think America can handle anymore "improvement" under Trump. 260K dead, 13 million infections, an economy limping along with some sectors (like travel and restaurants) probably damaged or destroyed for years. You do understand that the response to the virus is all Trump's fault?..right? I know you're just going to point to how things were before the pandemic, but remember, Trump was given a growing economy and lowering unemployment by his predecessor. And then proceeded to fumble the ball the first moment his presidency was tested. We measure Presidents not by how they do during good times, but how well they react and perform during the bad times. And on that, Trump gets a failing grade. So voters showed him the door. It will be nice to get back to moving in the right direction again.

What do you mean how so?? A law restricts gay people from getting married, that’s your position. A law sets regulations around voting like voter ID. Those are regulations. Those are what conservatives promote. I understand you have reasons for them, but that doesn’t take away the fact that you are calling for state regulations over Liberty, individual rights and personal responsibility
Marriage and individual rights are two different things. Marriage rights never restricted anyone from getting married. Marriage use to have a distinct definition, it no longer does.

Voting laws protect against fraud, supposedly, If you are a citizen of this country who has no restrictions placed on yourself from crime, etc. you have a right to vote. Do you not think voter ID is a good idea? How about ID to board a plane, drive a car, buy alcohol?
Voter ID should be a requirement...View attachment 420903
JHC....it's common fucking sense.
And you want the US to be more like India?

Forum List

Back