Welp fellas/ladies, the writting is on the wall and even Trump is seeing it.

There is no reason to push every high-school child towards a traditional college when EVERYONE knows not every child needs or is capable of going to or finishing college.
Do you truly believe that schools push every high-school child towards a traditional college.

Time to chin up and formulate a plan to win the midterms and 2024.

All the teeth gnashing in the world won't solve anything except make you look as foolish as the left did after Trump took office.

1. Urban outreach
2. Term limits
3. Election reforms
4. Immigration reforms
5. A REAL plan to deal with the illegals living here now
6. College & Student Loan regulations/reforms
7. National vocational program
8. Social media stripped of their government protections or plans to label them protected speech public squares.

Plenty of ideas to work on and create REAL roadmaps to achieve. Granted without the House and presidency these are likely DOA right now BUT that doesn't eliminate us from the responsibility of both trying and laying out a plan for future implementation.

Stomping our feet solves nothing and real problems require work.
Dude, the writing has been clearly on the wall for weeks now. Honestly what took you so long to realize it? Were you really buying all that crap that Trump was putting out?

I REFUSE to be that cynical
Suit yourself

if the dems get away with cheating this time there is nothing to stop them in the future
I get what you're saying but there comes a time when an individual should learn the limits of their true power.
I swing a hammer for a living. I have to continue swinging that hammer regardless of the outcome. I have no power to influence the election beyond my vote. I voted and as far as I know it was counted appropriately.
If some court ruling determines otherwise and changes the direction of the Presidency then great, but MY BATTLE is done. It was completed when I put my ballot in the machine.

Well, maybe conservatives can find their footing and offer some fresh ideas
They're are no good fresh ideas. We live in the greatest, most free, most diverse, country on earth due to the "old" ideas of the Constitution. Liberty, Individual rights, freedom, property rights, etc. These are the greatest ideas man has ever come up with.

There are no "fresh ideas" that haven't been tried, they have all failed.
Here’s an example. You just said liberty and individual rights. If that’s the case then why have conservatives been against LGBT rights, especially with something like gay marriage? Why are conservatives only proposing regulations on our voting system and not promoting ways to make it easier for more people to vote. I’ll let you chew on those two but I could go on all night.

All the teeth gnashing in the world won't solve anything except make you look as foolish as the left did after Trump took office.

1. Urban outreach
2. Term limits
3. Election reforms
4. Immigration reforms
8. Social media stripped of their government protections or plans to label them protected speech public squares.

Plenty of ideas to work on and create REAL roadmaps to achieve. Granted without the House and presidency these are likely DOA right now BUT that doesn't eliminate us from the responsibility of both trying and laying out a plan for future implementation.

It's no where near over, and unless they purge the entire election of all of these Dominion Machines and implement Voter ID and Optical Ballots, there is no reason for me or anyone else to be here.

Once you violate the sanctity of one man one vote, you are in a banana Republic and under Marxist Tyranny.

When you start rigging primaries and federal elections and get away with it, America is over, and start reading the last book of The Bible, because it's coming and you are wasting your time on a Message Board when you should invest it in Eternal things.

It's over. Pray to whatever god you believe in for deliverance from the unholy heathen liberals. But it's long past time for acceptance. :)
Acceptance is never an option. Killing the enemy always is.
Note my signature, folks.

If some court ruling determines otherwise and changes the direction of the Presidency then great, but MY BATTLE is done. It was completed when I put my ballot in the machine.
Unless you are a fire breathing marxist your troubles are only beginning

dems will make a shithole out of every corner of America as they have already done in blue states and blue cities across America

1. Urban outreach
2. Term limits
3. Election reforms
4. Immigration reforms

Dude, the writing has been clearly on the wall for weeks now. Honestly what took you so long to realize it? Were you really buying all that crap that Trump was putting out?
Contrary to your fantasies I don't listen to Trump or Rush or any of the other pundits.
I stay up to date as best I can and LIVE MY LIFE.

“Why is Joe Biden so quickly forming a Cabinet when my investigators have found hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes, enough to 'flip' at least four States, which in turn is more than enough to win the Election?”

Was that just yesterday? Yes, it was. Trump went to the "my investigators" line one time too many. Well, not for the Fool Me Twice crowd, but for the real world.

Here’s an example. You just said liberty and individual rights. If that’s the case then why have conservatives been against LGBT rights, especially with something like gay marriage? Why are conservatives only proposing regulations on our voting system and not promoting ways to make it easier for more people to vote. I’ll let you chew on those two but I could go on all night.
Marriage between two people who can not reproduce shouldn't be encouraged by our society. It is just a way to tear apart, not only the fabric of our society, but also the family structure.

Our voting laws are set in place by a process that democrats have been a part of. Why haven't they done anything? I don't see how you could make voting any easier, without making it less secure, as we're observing right now.

“Why is Joe Biden so quickly forming a Cabinet when my investigators have found hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes, enough to 'flip' at least four States, which in turn is more than enough to win the Election?”

Was that just yesterday? Yes, it was. Trump went to the "my investigators" line one time too many. Well, not for the Fool Me Twice crowd, but for the real world.

What?

Forum List

Back