Welp fellas/ladies, the writting is on the wall and even Trump is seeing it.

Time to chin up and formulate a plan to win the midterms and 2024.

All the teeth gnashing in the world won't solve anything except make you look as foolish as the left did after Trump took office.

1. Urban outreach
2. Term limits
3. Election reforms
4. Immigration reforms
5. A REAL plan to deal with the illegals living here now
6. College & Student Loan regulations/reforms
7. National vocational program
8. Social media stripped of their government protections or plans to label them protected speech public squares.

Plenty of ideas to work on and create REAL roadmaps to achieve. Granted without the House and presidency these are likely DOA right now BUT that doesn't eliminate us from the responsibility of both trying and laying out a plan for future implementation.

Stomping our feet solves nothing and real problems require work.
Dude, the writing has been clearly on the wall for weeks now. Honestly what took you so long to realize it? Were you really buying all that crap that Trump was putting out?
Contrary to your fantasies I don't listen to Trump or Rush or any of the other pundits.
I stay up to date as best I can and LIVE MY LIFE.
If you’re just realizing now that it’s over then you’re not doing a very good job keeping up While you live your life

All the teeth gnashing in the world won't solve anything except make you look as foolish as the left did after Trump took office.

1. Urban outreach
2. Term limits
3. Election reforms
4. Immigration reforms
8. Social media stripped of their government protections or plans to label them protected speech public squares.

Plenty of ideas to work on and create REAL roadmaps to achieve. Granted without the House and presidency these are likely DOA right now BUT that doesn't eliminate us from the responsibility of both trying and laying out a plan for future implementation.

Dude, the writing has been clearly on the wall for weeks now. Honestly what took you so long to realize it? Were you really buying all that crap that Trump was putting out?
Contrary to your fantasies I don't listen to Trump or Rush or any of the other pundits.
If you’re just realizing now that it’s over then you’re not doing a very good job keeping up While you live your life

Still premature

Here’s an example. You just said liberty and individual rights. If that’s the case then why have conservatives been against LGBT rights, especially with something like gay marriage? Why are conservatives only proposing regulations on our voting system and not promoting ways to make it easier for more people to vote. I’ll let you chew on those two but I could go on all night.
Marriage between two people who can not reproduce shouldn't be encouraged by our society. It is just a way to tear apart, not only the fabric of our society, but also the family structure.

Our voting laws are set in place by a process that democrats have been a part of. Why haven't they done anything? I don't see how you could make voting any easier, without making it less secure, as we're observing right now.
I understand the arguments for both topics. I’m just saying your position on both of those does not fall in line with the “Liberty and individual rights” elements that you claim conservative ideology is all about

1. Urban outreach
2. Term limits
3. Election reforms
4. Immigration reforms

Still premature
Haha, some are still stuck in their bubble of madness. Keep holding on dude!

Unlike m

1. Urban outreach
2. Term limits
3. Election reforms
4. Immigration reforms

Any i learned LONG AGO to never make assumptions when it comes to politics.
I waited and thats not a big deal. Nothing at all was changed because of being apprehensive. Well, except for your feelings apparently

Unlike m

1. Urban outreach
2. Term limits
3. Election reforms
4. Immigration reforms

I waited and thats not a big deal. Nothing at all was changed because of being apprehensive. Well, except for your feelings apparently
My feelings are fine. I just get laughs out of all these people buying into totally transparent lies and gamesmanship. It’s not even clever or good.

Unlike m

1. Urban outreach
2. Term limits
3. Election reforms
4. Immigration reforms

My feelings are fine. I just get laughs out of all these people buying into totally transparent lies and gamesmanship. It’s not even clever or good.
Drawing the conclusion that it's probably over does not mitigate all the cheating that occurred.

Unlike m

1. Urban outreach
2. Term limits
3. Election reforms
4. Immigration reforms

Drawing the conclusion that it's probably over does not mitigate all the cheating that occurred.
I don’t think there was very much cheating but of course any that was found should be punished and our system improved to continue to catch it.

We need to use this theft of a presidential election to push for election reform in America....and Trump needs to go after the thieves even after he is forced out by them.....never stop....

The swamp will make sure all future elections are RIGGED well ahead of time. Trump caught them sleeping, it won't happen again in our lifetimes.

No it doesn’t. Your calling for state regulations over personal freedoms in both cases
How so?
What do you mean how so?? A law restricts gay people from getting married, that’s your position. A law sets regulations around voting like voter ID. Those are regulations. Those are what conservatives promote. I understand you have reasons for them, but that doesn’t take away the fact that you are calling for state regulations over Liberty, individual rights and personal responsibility

1. Urban outreach
2. Term limits
3. Election reforms
4. Immigration reforms

Well, maybe conservatives can find their footing and offer some fresh ideas (not just the same old recycled garbage).
BTW, I believe #7 already exists. See if you can spot who started it. :)
New ideas like BLM? Welfare and Affirmative Action?

Forum List

Back