Well? What did you have for dinner tonight??

Well for my meal today (I wouldn't call it dinner - kind of in between lunch and dinner - linner?), I had some spaghetti with steamed broccoli in it along with minced garlic and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. That was really good. :)

I am going to make a variant of Steak Diane....use Brandy, Worcestershire, Sour Cream, Red Chili Flakes and Dijon Mustard as the sauce...throw in some shrooms and green onions over rice noodles.
Tasty...

I am going to make a variant of Steak Diane....use Brandy, Worcestershire, Sour Cream, Red Chili Flakes and Dijon Mustard as the sauce...throw in some shrooms and green onions over rice noodles.
Tasty...

Sounds delish! :) I don't think I've ever had that dish before.

It was really popular in the 1970's...in the past few years it has been gaining popularity. I never had it in the 70's, i was only a little kid then.
It is very good, I like to add green onions or even bell peppers and put it over noodles or rice.

Garden salad with ham & cheddar, lemon garlic chicken breasts, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn and a slice of chocolate cream pie with an Oreo cookie crust.

That 'Sghetti sounds really good. Might try that next time I do pasta.

Tonight I had my half sammich of honey maple oven roasted sliced THIN turkey with provolone cheese and a handful of doritos cool ranch. For dessert, I had a handful of M&Ms. Now I want to go to bed, but I am watching Alone on history channel.

gunna just heat some precooked shimp in a frypan with broccoli, butter and some light seasoning for some quick healthpunch after that run

We're working our way through the leftovers of the absolutely glorious pork roast I made last night. God, that thing was HUGE, and such a tender cut of meat. Normally, I wouldn't have bought something like that, because it's usually priced too high, but my local supermarket had a huge sale on them.

I made some lasagna. But when I tried to flip it out onto a serving plate I screwed it up and spilled it all onto the oven door.

OOOPS!

So then I scraped it off of the door with a drywall trowel onto a cookie sheet, added a bunch of pre-cooked bacon and mozzarella and put it under the broiler for a few minutes.

It cooked up real nice and crispy.

I think this is the way I'm going to make lasagna all the time now.

I made some lasagna. But when I tried to flip it out onto a serving plate I screwed it up and spilled it all onto the oven door.

OOOPS!

So then I scraped it off of the door with a drywall trowel onto a cookie sheet, added a bunch of pre-cooked bacon and mozzarella and put it under the broiler for a few minutes.

I hope that trowel was new and clean!

OOOPS!

I'm a professional, so of course it was clean and many years old.

OOOPS!

Did you wash it first at least?

OOOPS!

Clean and sharp enough to do surgery.

OOOPS!

Have you ever had a potato explode in the oven? That happened to me once. Lol. Apparently I didn't pierce it good enough and I heard this "pop!" Potato all over my oven.

OOOPS!

Have you ever had a potato explode in the oven? That happened to me once. Lol. Apparently I didn't pierce it good enough and I heard this "pop!" Potato all over my oven.
No. But the first time I tried to micrcowave an egg... bad news.

My 7-year-old is lobbying hard for pancakes for dinner, so that's probably what we're having. I also got a bagful of fresh jalapeno peppers, so I'm thinking I go grab some queso fresco and bacon and make baked stuffed jalapenos just for the hell of it.

Forum List

Back