Well.....Well.....Well Matt "I'm Innocent of Any Wrong Doing" Gatez Sought Presidential Pardon In Sex Trafficking Allegations.

I have not been following it closely. I am aware some Florida tax collector buddy named Greenburg pleaded guilty to 6 Federal charges, admitting the knowingly solicited sex from minors, back in May and agreed to give evidence and testify if necessary in ongoing investigations if necessary in order to get off on 33 other charges. All I have heard or the rumors of taking girls out of state on campaign trips, but it must make Gaetz uncomfortable if trying for a pardon before it even is charged and tried. You have to watch who you run around with, or you can end up in the same stew. This has always been true.
I'm not following it closely, but will offer up my opinion based upon hearsay gossip and confirmation bias.

You idiots believe anything.

Talk about being in a cult.
Hey, most people that ever get a pardon have already been found guilty or admitted guilt. Just sayin...

I'm not following it closely, but will offer up my opinion based upon hearsay gossip and confirmation bias.
Don't worry. I am not on a jury, don't live in that state, so won't ever vote for or against him. Just saying it does not sound good. If you are a Floridian, it could be up to people like you. If 12 or 13 of you guys decide something in a trial after hearing some kind of evidence, I'll support it either way. You want to vote for because he's your kind of guy, do what you think best.

Un named sources claim he asked for a pardon.

In other words, it's a lie.

Just like every other progressive claim.
Could be. We have also heard of unnamed sources that gave information that was true.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Doesn't make it a reliable source of information.
Sooner or later, everything always comes out and rumors often turn out a little more accurate than a broke clock, most of the time. Most big political scandals start or include information from unnamed sources. This time like others, we will know what we know when it actually comes to light and since this is a mainly political oriented discussion board, latest reported news articles get discussed and this one is like any other. Could it be, because he is running for re-election down there? Sure. The Florida voters will have to decide if there is smoke enough to indicate a fire or not.

I have not been following it closely. I am aware some Florida tax collector buddy named Greenburg pleaded guilty to 6 Federal charges, admitting the knowingly solicited sex from minors, back in May and agreed to give evidence and testify if necessary in ongoing investigations if necessary in order to get off on 33 other charges.

All I have heard or the rumors of taking girls out of state on campaign trips, but it must make Gaetz uncomfortable if trying for a pardon before it even is charged and tried. You have to watch who you run around with, or you can end up in the same stew. This has always been true.

You remember it well. He's a creep.

April 2 2021
The Washington Post reported on Friday that Rep. Matt Gaetz rescheduled Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' campaign events in 2018 so that they'd "end the night in a college town."

Gaetz was assisting DeSantis' gubernatorial campaign at the time, and sources told the outlet that Gaetz sought to hang out with younger crowds during the election.

A source also told The Post that Gaetz boasted about the "access" to women he got from associating with Joel Greenberg, a former Florida tax collector who was indicted last year on 14 felony counts, including carrying out the sex trafficking of a minor between the ages of 14 and 17. Greenberg has pleaded not guilty.

On Thursday, it was reported that Gaetz showed House colleagues photos and videos of nude women and bragged about his sex life.

Earlier Friday, Gaetz's spokesperson, Luke Ball, resigned from his position, citing principle as the reason,

"I have never paid for sex. I have never had sex with an underage person as an adult," Gaetz told the Post. "I have dated women in college and graduate school, and have boasted about how great they are across the board, as boyfriends do. At times women I have dated have joined me at campaign events."

April 2 2021
The Washington Post reported on Friday that Rep. Matt Gaetz rescheduled Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis' campaign events in 2018 so that they'd "end the night in a college town."

Gaetz was assisting DeSantis' gubernatorial campaign at the time, and sources told the outlet that Gaetz sought to hang out with younger crowds during the election.

A source also told The Post that Gaetz boasted about the "access" to women he got from associating with Joel Greenberg, a former Florida tax collector who was indicted last year on 14 felony counts, including carrying out the sex trafficking of a minor between the ages of 14 and 17. Greenberg has pleaded not guilty.

On Thursday, it was reported that Gaetz showed House colleagues photos and videos of nude women and bragged about his sex life.

Earlier Friday, Gaetz's spokesperson, Luke Ball, resigned from his position, citing principle as the reason,

"I have never paid for sex. I have never had sex with an underage person as an adult," Gaetz told the Post. "I have dated women in college and graduate school, and have boasted about how great they are across the board, as boyfriends do. At times women I have dated have joined me at campaign events."

So creepy... Perfect Trumpie.

A former White House aide told the House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack that Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) sought a pardon from former President Trump over the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) investigation into sex trafficking allegations against him, The Washington Post reported on Saturday, citing sources familiar with the testimony.

Former Trump aide Johnny McEntee said Gaetz told him he had asked former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows for a preemptive pardon, the Post reported. McEntee told the committee that he understood the pardon to be in connection with the DOJ probe.

The Justice Department is investigating allegations that Gaetz paid for sex, paid for women to travel across state lines to have sex and had a sexual relationship with a minor. Gaetz denies the allegations.

The committee previously showed McEntee saying in a videotaped deposition that Gaetz told him he asked Meadows for a pardon during a June hearing.

Poor innocent Facist Fuck Faced Matt Gaetz, he never did anything wrong.........IF he was so fucking innocent, why would he have sought a pardon.
Do you realize your propaganda intended to remove Matt is considered a crime of obstruction? Matt is on the Judicial Committee and the Dems and their media henchmen have tried smear tactics to try and remove him (aka obstruct regulating the FBI and investigation into Hunter Biden).
You therefore are in violation
Under Title 18 U.S.C § 1503, federal law.
This is why CNN stoped their propaganda campaign on Matt, and in fact you could be investigated and charged with aiding and abetting the extortionists who threatened such propaganda campaign in a shakedown of his father.

It does not matter if the Cons post their little, "Disagree" emoji or not. In order to qualify for a Presidential Pardon, that person must first admit their guilt.

The admission of guilt is a major component in the pardon process. Cons do not have like that fact, Cons do not have to agree with that fact (Cons shun facts that do not fit their already pre-conceived predeposed Fucked Snooze sound bite lies they live on).

Gaetz would not have tried to lay his hands on a Presidential Pardon if he did not he was guilty. That he did not get one means he can face federal prison time his violations of the Mann Act. He also knows how other inmates feel about Men and Women who sexually abuse underage children.

Child Abusers/Traffickers do not have safe life behind bars.

Hopefully, Gaetz will get first hand experience on sexual abuse himself. He would get what he so richly deserves.

You do not need a pardon if you are not guilty. If you ask for one, and you have not even been to trial, it does not make you sound like an innocent man. Either that or you are trusting your case to a Republican Lawyer.
So everyone incarcerated is guilty.

Got it.

Forum List

Back