Well.....Well.....Well Matt "I'm Innocent of Any Wrong Doing" Gatez Sought Presidential Pardon In Sex Trafficking Allegations.

I have not been following it closely. I am aware some Florida tax collector buddy named Greenburg pleaded guilty to 6 Federal charges, admitting the knowingly solicited sex from minors, back in May and agreed to give evidence and testify if necessary in ongoing investigations if necessary in order to get off on 33 other charges. All I have heard or the rumors of taking girls out of state on campaign trips, but it must make Gaetz uncomfortable if trying for a pardon before it even is charged and tried. You have to watch who you run around with, or you can end up in the same stew. This has always been true.
I could see him concerned with some process type issue. Until they drop some evidence on the table, the issue is all supposition.

It does not matter if the Cons post their little, "Disagree" emoji or not. In order to qualify for a Presidential Pardon, that person must first admit their guilt.

The admission of guilt is a major component in the pardon process. Cons do not have like that fact, Cons do not have to agree with that fact (Cons shun facts that do not fit their already pre-conceived predeposed Fucked Snooze sound bite lies they live on).

Gaetz would not have tried to lay his hands on a Presidential Pardon if he did not he was guilty. That he did not get one means he can face federal prison time his violations of the Mann Act. He also knows how other inmates feel about Men and Women who sexually abuse underage children.

Child Abusers/Traffickers do not have safe life behind bars.

Hopefully, Gaetz will get first hand experience on sexual abuse himself. He would get what he so richly deserves.
Prez had the power to pardon him even though he may not have been charged.

Meanwhile, Democrats give pedo peter a total pass for molesting his daughter.

First Democrats said the diary was russian propaganda

Then they send the fbi to find the people who has it to cover it up.

Now they say it's fake.

A former White House aide told the House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack that Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) sought a pardon from former President Trump over the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) investigation into sex trafficking allegations against him, The Washington Post reported on Saturday, citing sources familiar with the testimony.

Former Trump aide Johnny McEntee said Gaetz told him he had asked former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows for a preemptive pardon, the Post reported. McEntee told the committee that he understood the pardon to be in connection with the DOJ probe.

The Justice Department is investigating allegations that Gaetz paid for sex, paid for women to travel across state lines to have sex and had a sexual relationship with a minor. Gaetz denies the allegations.

The committee previously showed McEntee saying in a videotaped deposition that Gaetz told him he asked Meadows for a pardon during a June hearing.

Poor innocent Facist Fuck Faced Matt Gaetz, he never did anything wrong.........IF he was so fucking innocent, why would he have sought a pardon.

The glaring question which needs to be answered is this: Why the fuck would Gaetz tell a peon WHite House aide that he asked for a preemptive pardon?

This sounds like bullshit to me...

A former White House aide told the House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack that Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) sought a pardon from former President Trump over the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) investigation into sex trafficking allegations against him, The Washington Post reported on Saturday, citing sources familiar with the testimony.

Former Trump aide Johnny McEntee said Gaetz told him he had asked former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows for a preemptive pardon, the Post reported. McEntee told the committee that he understood the pardon to be in connection with the DOJ probe.

The Justice Department is investigating allegations that Gaetz paid for sex, paid for women to travel across state lines to have sex and had a sexual relationship with a minor. Gaetz denies the allegations.

The committee previously showed McEntee saying in a videotaped deposition that Gaetz told him he asked Meadows for a pardon during a June hearing.

Poor innocent Facist Fuck Faced Matt Gaetz, he never did anything wrong.........IF he was so fucking innocent, why would he have sought a pardon.

Bravo Actual......I'd like you to meet Actual Factual.

DOJ prosecutors recommend against charging Rep. Gaetz in sex-trafficking probe​

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/23/politics/matt-gaetz-justice-department-probe/index.html

iu

You do not need a pardon if you are not guilty. If you ask for one, and you have not even been to trial, it does not make you sound like an innocent man. Either that or you are trusting your case to a Republican Lawyer.
where is hunter biden serving his time for supplying cash to the big guy...oh wait, he is a democrat, mu bad

He’s guilty as hell. The drug addicted, brain dead people in the case, don’t make for credible witnesses according to the prosecutors.

But that’s the low life, gutter slime world of the right wing.

where is hunter biden serving his time for supplying cash to the big guy...oh wait, he is a democrat, mu bad
He was not charged under the Trump Administration, when Donny controlled DOJ. He is not doing anything in Jackson, TN. You go get him.

He was not charged under the Trump Administration, when Donny controlled DOJ. He is not doing anything in Jackson, TN. You go get him.
How was it then that Trump's DOJ didn't bother to look into the laptop that Trump's FBI had in it's possession since December 2019?

One would think the laptop and it's contents would be very interesting in an upcoming election year.

How was it then that Trump's DOJ didn't bother to look into the laptop that Trump's FBI had in it's possession since December 2019?

One would think the laptop and it's contents would be very interesting in an upcoming election year.
OH! Not about anything illegal of dumbass Hunter, but just to do a smear on Joe, as it is the only way to win, when you do not have leadership that is approved by the American people, and lord knows Donny's polling was shit from day one, so his only option was a "pot calling the kettle black" smear. Sorry it did not play out in time to effect your election dreams. Sorry the Durham investigation (started by Trump administration to help Donny win the election) did not help at all and pretty much fizzled out. But not real damn sorry, as your crook-N-Chief Donny, totally sucked, sucks and would destroy free elections by the people if he could. So fuck him.

OH! Not about anything illegal of dumbass Hunter, but just to do a smear on Joe, as it is the only way to win, when you do not have leadership that is approved by the American people, and lord knows Donny's polling was shit from day one, so his only option was a "pot calling the kettle black" smear. Sorry it did not play out in time to effect your election dreams. Sorry the Durham investigation (started by Trump administration to help Donny win the election) did not help at all and pretty much fizzled out. But not real damn sorry, as your crook-N-Chief Donny, totally sucked, sucks and would destroy free elections by the people if he could. So fuck him.
Sorry if I triggered you.

It's pretty evident a sitting VP Biden was doing the Hillary pay to play routine with China. It needs to be investigated, all involved need to face justice.....how is it you say 'your crook in chief'?
Durham has created a ton of evidence, true his grand jury expired, yet he has a report of his findings coming that will be submitted to Merrick Garland.

Fat lady hasn't sung yet.

Sorry if I triggered you.

It's pretty evident a sitting VP Biden was doing the Hillary pay to play routine with China. It needs to be investigated, all involved need to face justice.....how is it you say 'your crook in chief'?
Durham has created a ton of evidence, true his grand jury expired, yet he has a report of his findings coming that will be submitted to Merrick Garland.

Fat lady hasn't sung yet.
He does not, as far as I know have a report coming. Last I heard, it was coming from some staffers still on the payroll, as he heads out to the private sector. I have been to the opera. Not being an opera fan, it was shitty even after the fat lady sung. Some trite old sayings are useless in the modern era.

Matt Gaetz is a piece of shit! I hope they really fuck this guy up.

He does not, as far as I know have a report coming. Last I heard, it was coming from some staffers still on the payroll, as he heads out to the private sector. I have been to the opera. Not being an opera fan, it was shitty even after the fat lady sung. Some trite old sayings are useless in the modern era.
According to CNN he does.

According to CNN he does.
Last I read on the subject was when he announced he would be heading to private opportunities and that was before going on vacation.

Last I read on the subject was when he announced he would be heading to private opportunities and that was before going on vacation.
That was one of his atty's. Forget his name. Andy maybe.

Heres the link. Only thing thats over is the grand jury. He could have evidence from that.....something about a key witness won't come here too.

That was one of his atty's. Forget his name. Andy maybe.

Heres the link. Only thing thats over is the grand jury. He could have evidence from that.....something about a key witness won't come here too.

Yep. I think it is over. I'll read the staffer's report when it is written, but not expecting anything to come of it, what with statute of limitations expiring and witnesses not willing to come back into the US to testify. Looks like he just didn't get the job done, Trump wanted, forecast, rallied and bragged about.

WHY WOULDN'T HE? People you support like they're gods in DC, went after damned near everyone associated with Trump and if he runs, you scum will do it again. Oh, and in case you forgot, prosecutors in the case went against the corrupt DOJ recommendations. But that doesn't matter to you filth, does it?

Forum List

Back