Well, well, well. Looks like Epstein was strangled after all.

Half the world saw it coming and Barr still allowed Epstein to die. The question is, why? As usual, the secret crimes of the wicked remain hidden. The bad guys win again and Barr made it possible by either willful inaction or staggering incompetence. Which is it?
/——/ You seriously think the AG ordered the hit on Epstein?

I don't know what to think. Everyone knew that Epstein was a dead man walking, everyone except the Attorney General, apparently. Barr was either complicit or incompetent on a monolithic scale. Which is it?
Come on Qdog. Those black book pedophiles were desperate to kill the main witness against them. If they all pooled their money they probably had enough to buy Australia. No offense Australia. That kind of money can buy a lot of criminality. So in reality, Barr had nothing to do with Epstein's murder. Some crooked cops-prison guards were bribed to turn a blind eye and it was no doubt an offer they couldn't refuse

Barr should have made special arrangements for Epstein to insure his survival. He never should have trusted the system. It is corrupt; he may be as well.
You can be sure that if they want to use Epstein's assistant as a witness against Bill and company, they will guard her much better, knowing the desperation of the pedophiles. Barr would love to bust this bunch.

I'm not so sure. Barr should have known better, or maybe he's complicit. The swamp won.

The most interesting part of Epstein’s apparent murder- the lack of outrage and insistence on a full investigation from the Repubs and the Dems. Which tells me there were plenty on both sides who didn’t want him talking.

The most interesting part of Epstein’s apparent murder- the lack of outrage and insistence on a full investigation from the Repubs and the Dems. Which tells me there were plenty on both sides who didn’t want him talking.

There's a calculated reason why everyone forgot about Epstein's murder.

Remember?

e49c8rfuezu31.png

Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicide, Dr. Michael Baden reveals

The body of disgraced money man and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead in his Manhattan federal prison cell in August, bore telltale signs of homicide despite an official ruling that he killed himself, a pioneering forensic pathologist revealed to “Fox & Friends” in an exclusive interview Wednesday.

The bombshell claim by Dr. Michael Baden, a former New York City medical examiner who has worked on high-profile cases during a five-decade medical career, is certain to reignite suspicions that surfaced immediately after Epstein, who was awaiting trial on federal sex-trafficking charges involving underage girls, was discovered dead in his cell on Aug. 10. Baden, who was hired by Epstein’s brother and observed the autopsy, told Fox News its findings are more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging. He noted that the 66-year-old Epstein had two fractures on the left and right sides of his larynx, specifically the thyroid cartilage or Adam’s apple, as well as one fracture on the left hyoid bone above the Adam’s apple, Baden told Fox News.

Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicide, Dr. Michael Baden reveals

At the time of the death of Epstein, I hoped the Medical Examiner would be Baden because Wecht had so many errors in declaring causes olf death. Baden ihas a better reputation.

My personal favorite from the whole Epstein murder coverup is the video from the camera outside of his cell. Apparently "SOME" of the video was deemed "UNUSABLE". I mean wtf people. Any bets that the part of the "UNUSABLE" video was the part where the guards let in the Clinton suicide squad?

My personal favorite from the whole Epstein murder coverup is the video from the camera outside of his cell. Apparently "SOME" of the video was deemed "UNUSABLE". I mean wtf people. Any bets that the part of the "UNUSABLE" video was the part where the guards let in the Clinton suicide squad?
According to this article, there were 2 cameras and BOTH were not working. Just like the TWO guards that just happened to be asleep! Not to mention, the prisoner who was supposed to be his cellmate just happened to be removed just days before Epstein's death. Most convenient "suicide" ever.

Reminds me of the Nixon tape with 17 minutes of erased tape.

/——/ You seriously think the AG ordered the hit on Epstein?

I don't know what to think. Everyone knew that Epstein was a dead man walking, everyone except the Attorney General, apparently. Barr was either complicit or incompetent on a monolithic scale. Which is it?
Come on Qdog. Those black book pedophiles were desperate to kill the main witness against them. If they all pooled their money they probably had enough to buy Australia. No offense Australia. That kind of money can buy a lot of criminality. So in reality, Barr had nothing to do with Epstein's murder. Some crooked cops-prison guards were bribed to turn a blind eye and it was no doubt an offer they couldn't refuse

Barr should have made special arrangements for Epstein to insure his survival. He never should have trusted the system. It is corrupt; he may be as well.
You can be sure that if they want to use Epstein's assistant as a witness against Bill and company, they will guard her much better, knowing the desperation of the pedophiles. Barr would love to bust this bunch.

I'm not so sure. Barr should have known better, or maybe he's complicit. The swamp won.
Attorney General Barr is complicit with the Constitution and his conscience. What nails the Democrat butts to the wall is they aren't, and they are out to punish anyone who is on America's side, whether it is respect for the flag, following the Constitutional law as it was intended, has a conscience that does not allow them to buy into the multiple Democrat party planks and pranks of state worship rather than the Worship of Almighty God through Jesus Christ, and they're not willing to allow the crookedest Democrat to go to jail if he or she is found behaving selfishly, stealing from the nation through using delays to accomplish political ends rather than paying for their own advertising with too much money from a single source known as George Soros.

And furthermore, AG Barr is busy with far bigger fish to fry than dead man Epstein. He is weighing the Obama-Hillary Steel Dossier treason for damages to a currently sitting President. Abusing the Constitution is precisely why the Democrat Party is in deep and abiding trouble with the American people.

I believe Barr can chew gum and walk. He just needs another team workiing on the murder scenario.

The Democrats, unfortunately are stuck in a 2016 Time Warp. Still in shock from the election and our new president. They aren't against the constitution, it just does not mean anything when warring against Trump.

Is he guilty of anything? I don't know . No one knows. But what is so very wrong is the committee members are trying to skew the testimony due to the fact they refuse to allow a witness testify if it appears that he is about to say something favorable to the president. Obviously they have every intention to drag this president down a diirt road to make him less effective than he has been the past three years.

We will have to see what happens. Has Trump made errors. Of course. Show me someone who hasn't. Do those errors reach the bar of high crimes and misdemeanors? I hope that everyone involved can be honest so we can find out.

Pretty much no one thought he actually committed suicide. I think FFI was literally the only person who believed the official story, as he always does about everything.

"The original medical investigation was thorough and complete," [Barbara Sampson] continued, adding that "there is no reason for a second medical investigation by our office.”

It's a fundamental principle in science that everything is investigated a second time, a third time, a fourth time ... however many times in takes to get consistent results ... perhaps they didn't cover that fact at Ms Sampson's alma mater ... the University of P.O. Box 47284, Phoenix, AZ (home of the Fighin' Stamp Collectors) ...

We the People ask folks to quit their $2 million a year jobs to serve in Congress at $137k/yr ... if we didn't let them canvass the local Middle Schools for sex, no one would run for office ... c.f. Niel Goldschmidt, she quickly became a prostitute and is now dead, he's retired to his manor house along the French Riviera ... no, I don't know how he can afford this on his governor's pension ...

Maybe this is unfair ... but I can see why them 535 yellow-bellied cowards are all screaming about The Donald collecting a little loose change at Trump Tower Kiev ...

I believe Barr can chew gum and walk. He just needs another team workiing on the murder scenario.

The Democrats, unfortunately are stuck in a 2016 Time Warp. Still in shock from the election and our new president. They aren't against the constitution, it just does not mean anything when warring against Trump.

Is he guilty of anything? I don't know . No one knows. But what is so very wrong is the committee members are trying to skew the testimony due to the fact they refuse to allow a witness testify if it appears that he is about to say something favorable to the president. Obviously they have every intention to drag this president down a diirt road to make him less effective than he has been the past three years.

We will have to see what happens. Has Trump made errors. Of course. Show me someone who hasn't. Do those errors reach the bar of high crimes and misdemeanors? I hope that everyone involved can be honest so we can find out.
You're right, Jackson. It's all important. I just can't wrap my mind around having to take a willow switch to the number of invasions of unthinkable abuses of Constitutional use that AG Barr is having to multitask to his capable staff, and make it work for the people of the United States of America.

The Democrats are on a steep Lauberhorn, Wengen and have unwisely tossed aside Constitutional privileges given to persons other than themselves. And they have done a series of wrongful things to their opposition.

So vile are they, that there will be no tears shed at their hearings when they get to face the music for their crimes against the Constitution and good judgment.

Attorney General Barr is complicit with the Constitution and his conscience. What nails the Democrat butts to the wall is they aren't, and they are out to punish anyone who is on America's side, whether it is respect for the flag, following the Constitutional law as it was intended, has a conscience that does not allow them to buy into the multiple Democrat party planks and pranks of state worship rather than the Worship of Almighty God through Jesus Christ, and they're not willing to allow the crookedest Democrat to go to jail if he or she is found behaving selfishly, stealing from the nation through using delays to accomplish political ends rather than paying for their own advertising with too much money from a single source known as George Soros.

And furthermore, AG Barr is busy with far bigger fish to fry than dead man Epstein. He is weighing the Obama-Hillary Steel Dossier treason for damages to a currently sitting President. Abusing the Constitution is precisely why the Democrat Party is in deep and abiding trouble with the American people.
It’s funny that many Americans still believe no one is above the law and that justice is blind.

LOL.

AG Barr is busy with far bigger fish to fry than dead man Epstein. He is weighing the Obama-Hillary Steel Dossier treason for damages to a currently sitting President. Abusing the Constitution is precisely why the Democrat Party is in deep and abiding trouble with the American people.

It stinks to high Heaven. If Barr didn't realize that Epstein was going to get whacked, then he's way too fucking stupid to be the AG.

AG Barr is busy with far bigger fish to fry than dead man Epstein. He is weighing the Obama-Hillary Steel Dossier treason for damages to a currently sitting President. Abusing the Constitution is precisely why the Democrat Party is in deep and abiding trouble with the American people.

It stinks to high Heaven. If Barr didn't realize that Epstein was going to get whacked, then he's way too fucking stupid to be the AG.
WTF is with you Qdog? You can't seem to be able to stop beating a dead horse. Epstein's murder was probably committed by an ex President, a Prince in the UK and many more people capable of circumventing any obstacle Barr could ever put up. Come back to earth dude. Barr is the best AG we've had in decades.

Forum List

Back