Well, well, well. Looks like Epstein was strangled after all.

hillary8.gif

Barr is the best AG we've had in decades.

I hope so, but his inability to keep Epstein among the living in order to extract damning information on his list of well-connected friends (Bill Clinton, etc.) was a staggering failure. I'm just calling it like it is. I'm sorry I can't candy-coat it.

On another note, I'm sure the leftists on this forum are elated that Epstein can't hurt their Democratic masters.

I hope so, but his inability to keep Epstein among the living in order to extract damning information on his list of well-connected friends (Bill Clinton, etc.) was a staggering failure. I'm just calling it like it is. I'm sorry I can't candy-coat it.

On another note, I'm sure the leftists on this forum are elated that Epstein can't hurt their Democratic masters.
The problem seems to be local starting with the warden

Far be it for me to prevent an opposing opinion. Sorry if it sounded that way. I do, however, think your expectations of Barr, under the circumstances, might be a little too high.

I do, however, think your expectations of Barr, under the circumstances, might be a little too high.

Perhaps.

Needless to say that I have ZERO confidence in Barr, the DOJ, the FBI, the Bureau of Prisons nor our nation's justice system. The day may come when we patriots have to take up arms and start "cleaning" the swamp ourselves.

AG Barr is busy with far bigger fish to fry than dead man Epstein. He is weighing the Obama-Hillary Steel Dossier treason for damages to a currently sitting President. Abusing the Constitution is precisely why the Democrat Party is in deep and abiding trouble with the American people.

It stinks to high Heaven. If Barr didn't realize that Epstein was going to get whacked, then he's way too fucking stupid to be the AG.
It's rather ill-mannered of you to demand the best Law man in the country have second sight when the law requires prosecutors and attorney generals to have firm proof before looking into any given legal matter, much less ruling on one. Since you must be a psychic, why didn't you warn him of Epstein's upcoming murder that would be first announced as a suicide.

AG Barr is busy with far bigger fish to fry than dead man Epstein. He is weighing the Obama-Hillary Steel Dossier treason for damages to a currently sitting President. Abusing the Constitution is precisely why the Democrat Party is in deep and abiding trouble with the American people.

It stinks to high Heaven. If Barr didn't realize that Epstein was going to get whacked, then he's way too fucking stupid to be the AG.
It's rather ill-mannered of you to demand the best Law man in the country have second sight when the law requires prosecutors and attorney generals to have firm proof before looking into any given legal matter, much less ruling on one. Since you must be a psychic, why didn't you warn him of Epstein's upcoming murder that would be first announced as a suicide.

Are you kidding? You and Barr must have been the only two people in the world that didn't see Epstein's upcoming demise.

I believe Barr can chew gum and walk. He just needs another team workiing on the murder scenario.

The Democrats, unfortunately are stuck in a 2016 Time Warp. Still in shock from the election and our new president. They aren't against the constitution, it just does not mean anything when warring against Trump.

Is he guilty of anything? I don't know . No one knows. But what is so very wrong is the committee members are trying to skew the testimony due to the fact they refuse to allow a witness testify if it appears that he is about to say something favorable to the president. Obviously they have every intention to drag this president down a diirt road to make him less effective than he has been the past three years.

We will have to see what happens. Has Trump made errors. Of course. Show me someone who hasn't. Do those errors reach the bar of high crimes and misdemeanors? I hope that everyone involved can be honest so we can find out.
You're right, Jackson. It's all important. I just can't wrap my mind around having to take a willow switch to the number of invasions of unthinkable abuses of Constitutional use that AG Barr is having to multitask to his capable staff, and make it work for the people of the United States of America.

The Democrats are on a steep Lauberhorn, Wengen and have unwisely tossed aside Constitutional privileges given to persons other than themselves. And they have done a series of wrongful things to their opposition.

So vile are they, that there will be no tears shed at their hearings when they get to face the music for their crimes against the Constitution and good judgment.
When Nixon was brought up, I thought how different the mood of the country was. It wasn't divided and we didn't know the Investigative Agencies were working against the president. We all just watched the news, wondering what was going to happen. Same with Clinton. His impeachment was not a passionate fight of the Dems against the GOP...it was about the truth.

The election in 2016 changed all that. That when the D's had an unlikely loss and they could not forgive anyone ...anyone except Hillary. Everyone was subject of controversy and investigation inside this country as well as beyond our borders.

The people on both sides must now stand up for what made this country the best in the world and demand that its leaders, representatives and Department Directors focus on the greatest work of art on the globe...the US Constitution.

Jeffrey Epstein's autopsy more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicide, Dr. Michael Baden reveals

The body of disgraced money man and sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, who was found dead in his Manhattan federal prison cell in August, bore telltale signs of homicide despite an official ruling that he killed himself, a pioneering forensic pathologist revealed to “Fox & Friends” in an exclusive interview Wednesday.

The bombshell claim by Dr. Michael Baden, a former New York City medical examiner who has worked on high-profile cases during a five-decade medical career, is certain to reignite suspicions that surfaced immediately after Epstein, who was awaiting trial on federal sex-trafficking charges involving underage girls, was discovered dead in his cell on Aug. 10. Baden, who was hired by Epstein’s brother and observed the autopsy, told Fox News its findings are more consistent with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging. He noted that the 66-year-old Epstein had two fractures on the left and right sides of his larynx, specifically the thyroid cartilage or Adam’s apple, as well as one fracture on the left hyoid bone above the Adam’s apple, Baden told Fox News.

“Those three fractures are extremely unusual in suicidal hangings and could occur much more commonly in homicidal strangulation,” Baden, who is also a Fox News contributor, said.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

-----------------

Make it look like a suicide, .........ok

apqUs56.jpg

Of course it was a homicide. Epstein was ready to provide lots of names of some high-powered people.

Baden is a big deal....probably the most noted ME in America!

The cameras weren't working. The guards weren't guarding. El Chapo had been 2 cells over and was relocated a couple days before the "suicide".

Now tell me how many people in prison have committed suicide in EXACTLY the same manor?

Amazing string of coincidences.

“Those three fractures are extremely unusual in suicidal hangings and could occur much more commonly in homicidal strangulation,” Baden said.

It sure LOOKS like A clear cut case of Arkancide
Hillary and Epstein were playing Hangman when the tragedy happened
View attachment 287028
Who had control of the Administrative Branch >>> Justice Department >>>Federal Prisons>>>>?

/——/ You seriously think the AG ordered the hit on Epstein?

I don't know what to think. Everyone knew that Epstein was a dead man walking, everyone except the Attorney General, apparently. Barr was either complicit or incompetent on a monolithic scale. Which is it?
Come on Qdog. Those black book pedophiles were desperate to kill the main witness against them. If they all pooled their money they probably had enough to buy Australia. No offense Australia. That kind of money can buy a lot of criminality. So in reality, Barr had nothing to do with Epstein's murder. Some crooked cops-prison guards were bribed to turn a blind eye and it was no doubt an offer they couldn't refuse

Barr should have made special arrangements for Epstein to insure his survival. He never should have trusted the system. It is corrupt; he may be as well.
You can be sure that if they want to use Epstein's assistant as a witness against Bill and company, they will guard her much better, knowing the desperation of the pedophiles. Barr would love to bust this bunch.

I'm not so sure. Barr should have known better, or maybe he's complicit. The swamp won.
I vote complicit.

WTF is with you Qdog? You can't seem to be able to stop beating a dead horse. Epstein's murder was probably committed by an ex President, a Prince in the UK and many more people capable of circumventing any obstacle Barr could ever put up. Come back to earth dude. Barr is the best AG we've had in decades.
Well, for the "best AG we've had in decades" he sure did a bang up job with keeping Epstein safe for testimony and trial....didn't he?

Bet you think he's the best AG since John Mitchell........

I do, however, think your expectations of Barr, under the circumstances, might be a little too high.

Perhaps.

Needless to say that I have ZERO confidence in Barr, the DOJ, the FBI, the Bureau of Prisons nor our nation's justice system. The day may come when we patriots have to take up arms and start "cleaning" the swamp ourselves.
Yeah Yeah Yeah...we keep hearing that....where were you "takers up of arms" when the Patriot Act became law?

It's not as if it's his JOB or anything.

Keeping the cameras on, the guards awake and the second cellmate in place was not Barr's jpb.

Keeping the cameras on, the guards awake and the second cellmate in place was not Barr's jpb.
So....he's not the AG, head of the Justice Dept?

Forum List

Back