Well...Well...Well...Lindsey Graham Edition

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Trump's failure to comply with congressional subpoenas was once described by Lindsey Graham as impeachment-worthy

While he was still a Congressman, Graham was a manager during the Clinton impeachment. The video clip of Graham, which has circulated previously, was first highlighted by the campaign group Republicans for the Rule of Law. The conservative journalist Bill Krystol posted it again on his Twitter account on Tuesday and the video was shared widely.

"Article Three of impeachment against Richard Nixon, the Article was based on the idea that Richard Nixon as president failed to comply with subpoenas of Congress," Graham says in the clip.

"Congress was going through its oversight function to provide oversight of the president. When asked for information Richard Nixon chose not to comply and the Congress back in that time said you're taking impeachment away from us.

"You're becoming the judge and jury. It is not your job to tell us what we need, it is your job to comply with the things we need to provide oversight over you.

"The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is that day that he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress and he became the judge and jury."

You'll not win this war, but press on. It's entertaining.

The President of the Ukraine has today reiterated his former statement that there was no pressure from Trump concerning investigations of Little Biden's escapades.

OMG, either impeach Trump or STFU already.
Call the vote. Get the ball rolling. See where it lands.
If there was a doubling cube I'd turn it.
If this was contract Bridge I'd double.

Trump's failure to comply with congressional subpoenas was once described by Lindsey Graham as impeachment-worthy

While he was still a Congressman, Graham was a manager during the Clinton impeachment. The video clip of Graham, which has circulated previously, was first highlighted by the campaign group Republicans for the Rule of Law. The conservative journalist Bill Krystol posted it again on his Twitter account on Tuesday and the video was shared widely.

"Article Three of impeachment against Richard Nixon, the Article was based on the idea that Richard Nixon as president failed to comply with subpoenas of Congress," Graham says in the clip.

"Congress was going through its oversight function to provide oversight of the president. When asked for information Richard Nixon chose not to comply and the Congress back in that time said you're taking impeachment away from us.

"You're becoming the judge and jury. It is not your job to tell us what we need, it is your job to comply with the things we need to provide oversight over you.

"The day Richard Nixon failed to answer that subpoena is that day that he was subject to impeachment because he took the power from Congress over the impeachment process away from Congress and he became the judge and jury."

Shit has changed...Remember when Chuck and Nancy thought we had a right to sovereignty...Remember when they said we needed to keep wetbacks out?

"He doesn't have the temperament or judgement to control himself when he gets mad. This is kook land."

"I'm not gonna try to get into the mind of Donald Trump, because there's not a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office. I'm a Republican, he's not. He's not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist."

Last edited:
That certainly settles it, Billy. LOL

Trump did the strongarm, and don't deny it because lying is beneath you. The question is: so what? He fucked up. It was illegal. And Nixon wouldn't have been impeached absent a tape of him directly ordering the breakin, and that didn't exist, except he tried covering it up.

And Pee Wee Herman and Leslie Graham are hypocrites. Which puts them in fine company.

Trump did the strongarm, and don't deny it because lying is beneath you. The question is: so what? He fucked up. It was illegal. And Nixon wouldn't have been impeached absent a tape of him directly ordering the breakin, and that didn't exist, except he tried covering it up.

And Pee Wee Herman and Leslie Graham are hypocrites. Which puts them in fine company.

Zelensky says otherwise. I'll take his word over any Democrat, any day.

"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."

"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."

Shit has changed...Remember when Chuck and Nancy thought we had a right to sovereignty...Remember when they said we needed to keep wetbacks out?

Just a matter of time before the Trumpniks start throwing Lindsey under the Trump Bus and out of his closet. Just watch.

Of course you would.

Of course you would.

And of course you wouldn’t....why would it make sense to believe someone who was actually party to the event?

Of course you would.

That is a given.

Of course you would.

And of course you wouldn’t....why would it make sense to believe someone who was actually party to the event?
You mean like Trump taking Putin's word that he didn't interfere in our election?

You are such a rube.

everything Trump does is impeachable until after he does it, then he starts lying and the GOP claims he is saving the country.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Of course you would.

You mean like Trump taking Putin's word that he didn't interfere in our election?

You are such a rube.

Trump believes that Putin didn’t give the order to interfere. Have you proven otherwise? That proof shit always seems to fuck you LefTard piss drinking fools up doesn’t it?

I well remember the pseudocons on this forum screaming that Obama should be impeached if he bombed Syria without getting Congressional approval first.

Of course you would.

You are such a rube.

Trump believes that Putin didn’t give the order to interfere. Have you proven otherwise? That proof shit always seems to fuck you LefTard piss drinking fools up doesn’t it?
The Mueller report proved Putin interfered, dipshit. What deep cave have you buried your head in?

everything Trump does is impeachable until after he does it, then he starts lying and the GOP claims he is saving the country.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
The Ukraine thing just shows, again, that Trump is a shitty person even compared to Bill Clinton … who was at least competent. But everyone knew that. The question is simply whether voters still believe his bullshit about tariffs bringing back mftring jobs (doing the opposite btw) and whether his deficits are really helping the economy, and whether he's done jack shit for the workers in the rust belt.

For Policy doesn't really move voters unless a potus fucks up and starts a war, and even then Americans don't like to switch war horses in the middle of a war. But abandoning the Syrian Kurds without at least trying to find an option other than leaving them to Bashir and Erodgan …. damn him to hell.

Forum List

Back