Well, we are in the middle of Spring. Starting to get WARMER...

Wow, which is bigger, states or cities ?
What bullshit Arguments. Which encompasses more people is the most dangerous areas dufus. It’s far and away red states. They have higher crime rates and are more dangerous. So, you guys are hilarious.

Republicans are busy makin* entire states dangerous.
Just in case you forgot.
  1. New Mexico
  2. Louisiana
  3. Arkansas
  4. South Carolina
  5. Tennessee
  6. Alaska
  7. Missouri
  8. Oklahoma
  9. Colorado
  10. Arizona

Wow, which is bigger, states or cities ?

Are you unable to find the stats for cities? DURR.

Nope. I think the Dem cities have more crime than the Republican states they are in. Seriously.
Read what you just posted. Seriously. Example; you think that there can be more murders ( or any other crime) in a city then in the entire state it resides. Don’t you mean “ crime rates ?”

Read what you just posted. Seriously. Example; you think that there can be more murders ( or any other crime) in a city then in the entire state it resides. Don’t you mean “ crime rates ?”

Oh, you busted me.

Ever find those top 20 cities for crime rates?

Are all of them Republican? LOL!

Oh, you busted me.

I”m going to give you another stat. Areas with higher population densities tend to have higher crime rates regardless of their mayors.

Chicago which is the biggest city in Illinois, one of the safer states. Chicago ranks 13 in most dangerous cities in Illinois. So dem major is doing a better job then gun a holics like to pretend.

Last edited:
I”m going to give you another stat. Areas with higher population densities tend to have higher crime rates regardless of their mayors.

Chicago which is the biggest city in Illinois, one of the safer states. Chicago ranks 13 in most dangerous cities in Illinois. So dem major is do)ng a better job then gun a holics like to pretend.

Good to know.

Oh, you busted me.

The crime rates are still higher in most red states then blue states. Crime rates in all cities tend to be higher then rural areas. That cities tend appoint Dem mayors is obvious. They support more social services.

2012 was the first target and then it was 2020 and the world is still spinning. The G.W. extortionists finally got smart and predicted a date, 2050, that most of us won't live to see.

That’s a lie. You’re now a loser. Quote me.
1654742008740.png

You have a list of GOP cities more dangerous than Chicago, right?
There must be at least a couple between #1 and #22 in GOP states.
Unless those are all Dem cities that are more dangerous than Chicago?

Really. All the crimes are in the democratically controlled cities ? You simpleton.

Yes. There are these things called statistics. You should look them up. You point out Missouri as a high crime State, but that is thanks to KC, and St. Louis. Both Democrat run hell holes.

Yes. There are these things called statistics. You should look them up. You point out Missouri as a high crime State, but that is thanks to KC, and St. Louis. Both Democrat run hell holes.
You’re hilarious. Show any set of stats that indicate all the crimes in a state are in the democratically controlled cities. That will be tough in Illinois where Chicago has just two out of the 12 million total. That means the rest of the state has to be more then crime free for a year. But keep making stupid statements.

You’re hilarious. Show any set of stats that indicate all the crimes in a state are in the democratically controlled cities. That will be tough in Illinois where Chicago has just two out of the 12 million total. That means the rest of the state has to be more then crime free for a year. But keep making stupid statements.

1654747224611.png

1654747259620.png

1/5th the population, about half the violent crime. More than 1/3rd of the property crime.
Nearly 60% of the homocides.

View attachment 655676
View attachment 655677

1/5th the population, about half the violent crime. More than 1/3rd of the property crime.
Nearly 60% of the homocides.

He ain't too swift is he.

@westwallp

You really aren’t that bright are you ? The major felonies are STATE crimes in these cities. It’s up to the state facilities in the major cities to promote decrease in felony crime rates. How long have you had this problem ? Prisons, judges, investigations and prosecutions of state crimes and training of law enforcement all state prerogative.

Conservative idiots. Can’t tell the difference between states and cities.

The mayor ? That’s hilarious. When was the last time the mayor stopped crime in any City. Maybe you don’t know shit.
Juliani.....Cleaned up NY.

Forum List

Back