Well,.they just cancelled

School state wide here in Kansas. For at least a week. Got an email just a little while ago.

Link to local news.

Gov. Kelly, Kansas Department of Education recommends schools close for one week

That should be good news for your middle school teachers who won't have to put up with your sorry ass!
I have two kids in highschool, retard.
No sense of humor
Well he's a tRumpling, so that goes without saying.

School state wide here in Kansas. For at least a week. Got an email just a little while ago.

Link to local news.

Gov. Kelly, Kansas Department of Education recommends schools close for one week

That should be good news for your middle school teachers who won't have to put up with your sorry ass!

Link to local news.

I have two kids in highschool, retard.
No sense of humor

Link to local news.

The Domino Effect. They are doing that everywhere so soon, all schools will be under pressure to follow suit or take heat. FALL IN LINE! Now fuck the parents who have to figure out how to go to work when instead of being at school all day, their kids will be around the house.

What a nation of fools, sheep and puppets.

Day care will be over run and I can't wait to hear the stories of kids burning down the parent's homes while they were at work held responsible for child neglect!

Fucked good in the ass again we are by progressive-liberalism with a dollop of Trump-bashing thrown in.

The Orange Rat Bastard caused all of this! :mad:

Link to local news.

According to the Wyoming Department of Education they are closing all schools in Wyoming until April 6 (or whatever date is deemed appropriate) at the request of the COVID-19 Task Force and the President of the United States. This means every State has been given this request... New guidelines for gatherings is coming out tomorrow..

Even the hospitals and clinics are now in full disaster protocol modes.

Your not alone in this...

Day care will be over run and I can't wait to hear the stories of kids burning down the parent's homes while they were at work held responsible for child neglect!
Even child care areas are being asked to close...

That is insane. It is like they are trying to cause an economic and social collapse. Yesterday, a neighbor commented that he took his dog for a 1.5 mile walk around the neighborhood and his whole time out, only saw three cars.

Link to local news.

In Ohio, Gov. DeWine has closed bars and restaurants statewide.

In Pennsylvania, Gov. Wolf has started closing down state liquor stores.

That I don't understand at all. Alcohol can kill the Coronavirus, you would think that the states would be encouraging alcohol consumption.

Even child care areas are being asked to close...

That is insane. It is like they are trying to cause an economic and social collapse. Yesterday, a neighbor commented that he took his dog for a 1.5 mile walk around the neighborhood and his whole time out, only saw three cars.

Walmart was buzzing this morning. The toilet tissue aisle was totally wiped out and more pallets of the essential stationary were being brought out as I was there.

Schools are closing and the student age is the least likely to get sick. Why close the schools? To inflict pain on the public.

Link to local news.

You think up you have it tough? Our idiot governor just closed all the bars in the state. How's that for fucking insane?

A lot of states are doing that. Ohio, Illinois. Pennsylvania is closing liquor stores.

I'd like to see some of the states close abortion clinics.

How many more Constitutional rights are we going to give up? Many states have been stripped of their rights to assemble. Churches are not allowed to assemble. It’s amazing how fast and easy we have folded and are now sheeple. Businesses being forced to comply with orders. The economy is tanking and as of now over 98% of the deaths are elderly that have compromised health issues to begin with.

Plus we are under the Stafford Act which also strips away rights.

How many more Constitutional rights are we going to give up? Many states have been stripped of their rights to assemble. Churches are not allowed to assemble. It’s amazing how fast and easy we have folded and are now sheeple.
It's the run up to the main event. Forbidding all political rallies and events.

How many more Constitutional rights are we going to give up? Many states have been stripped of their rights to assemble. Churches are not allowed to assemble. It’s amazing how fast and easy we have folded and are now sheeple.
It's the run up to the main event. Forbidding all political rallies and events.

Many states they already have been forbidden, no more than 50 people allowed to congregate.

Forum List

Back