well its both current and future but more current than most realize....sooooo

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I mean...there's nothing wrong with wanting a cleaner planet....question is...what's the point?

JO

Considering that crapping up the planet will kill us all a lot faster than the sun would, I'd say try to keep it clean. And, considering how far the human race has advanced in the past 300 years, who's to say that in a couple of thousand from now we won't have the ability to leave this planet for the stars and find other places we can live?

Never understood WHY they waste so much time, effort, and resources on such shit.

If we aren't going to be around when it happens, then WHY even bother with the subject at all?

Morons.
The point I'm making that they are sure to miss is that the sun is getting warm on each and every day. All atoms with process has begun it may take a billion years but it's happening as we speak.

The point I'm making that they are sure to miss is that the sun is getting warm on each and every day. All atoms with process has begun it may take a billion years but it's happening as we speak.
The point that I'm making that they are sure to miss is that the Sun is getting warmer on each and every day that it burns through its hydrogen mass. Sure it probably has another three or four billion years left to go but we don't. Our closest estimate is that we have roughly a billion. Now mind you..that's assuming that we know everything about the life progression of a red giant which we probably don't. The Science is less than 100 years old so it's had a staunch disadvantage when it comes to examining a process that takes billions of years. In the meantime the Earth isn't going to get 800° warmer overnight it's going to take thousands of micro increments over the course of that next billion years. And they are most likely happening every day. Geez I Wonder what we might be able to call that.....oh wait.... How about global warming?

Forum List

Back