Well I have struggled about showing this

Elections will go on as scheduled. If not, Ill be out in the streets along with everyone else on this board and across this nation.

The comments are coming just as I thought.

What if the election were suspended would anyone saying anything? Just wondering

Yes.

Should the elections be suspended step 1 is getting my wife and kids across the border. Step 2 is to get ready to go to the mattresses. I doubt very very seriously I'd be alone in that process. And I'm fairly certain that no matter what the political party of the President, D or R, a significant portion of the military would be ready to support removal of the President. I doubt it would take actual violence, as the public demonstrations would be enormous and there's no way a military officer would agree to open fire on the protesters as long as they were not violent.

There may come a day that someone gets away with suspending the elections, but Obama is no more likely to pull that off or even attempt it than Bush was.

Even if they use the excuse to fix the economy? Maybe they got the word that it would not be a good idea if they did that when perdue made her comment.

Yes, even if the economy was the excuse. We've been in worse economic straits and held elections. And again, we held an election in the Middle of a frickkin' Civil War. We held one in WWI and WWII. We held multiple ones during the Depression, and some other stuff that would scare the beejebus off today's kids.

We'll have an election in 2012. We'll likely have two of the worst candidates in history, but we'll still pick one to blame for the following 4 years.

I need some money. I'll bet you $200 that there will be elections.

Almost nothing Jerome Corsi says is correct. And I'm not just talking about this. He's wrong about 9/11, wrong about the North American Union (and Amero), wrong about oil and wrong about this.

And of course let's not forget his spectacular fail over the President's birth certificate.

The comments are coming just as I thought.

What if the election were suspended would anyone saying anything? Just wondering

If elections were suspended I would pick up a gun and show them why this is America, not Iran.

Just a question...Why didn't you do that when the government took arms away from the Katrina victims and left them in their homes with no way to defend themselves? Why didn't you do that when thousands of Americans were given a one way ticket away from their homes in New Orleans and never allowed to return? Why didn't you do that when our government responded within 2 days to a disaster 1/2 across the world that no one knew was coming and waited until 5 days after Katrina to move into New Orleans when they knew about it 5 days before it hit? Why didn't you do that when FEMA turned the aid trucks back from New Orleans? When the government suspended our laws and allowed Mexico to ship thousands of it's citizens into New Orleans and American citizens were laid off of their construction jobs so the construction companies could hire the Mexicans for lower wages?

No I'm not going to document it all now, it was all readily available at the time. Our government controls the internet and removes stories it doesn't like, I'm sure I won't find them now.

I know about the straw that breaks the camels back, but I am ashamed for our country and our citizens that allowed all that to happen and did nothing, this includes you and me.

You should do some soul searching, my dude. You're prone to believe the more conspiracy-laced theories than your average joe judging by your posting history. Might want to try asking yourself why that is, and go from there.

Yes.

Should the elections be suspended step 1 is getting my wife and kids across the border. Step 2 is to get ready to go to the mattresses. I doubt very very seriously I'd be alone in that process. And I'm fairly certain that no matter what the political party of the President, D or R, a significant portion of the military would be ready to support removal of the President. I doubt it would take actual violence, as the public demonstrations would be enormous and there's no way a military officer would agree to open fire on the protesters as long as they were not violent.

There may come a day that someone gets away with suspending the elections, but Obama is no more likely to pull that off or even attempt it than Bush was.

Even if they use the excuse to fix the economy? Maybe they got the word that it would not be a good idea if they did that when perdue made her comment.

Yes, even if the economy was the excuse. We've been in worse economic straits and held elections. And again, we held an election in the Middle of a frickkin' Civil War. We held one in WWI and WWII. We held multiple ones during the Depression, and some other stuff that would scare the beejebus off today's kids.

We'll have an election in 2012. We'll likely have two of the worst candidates in history, but we'll still pick one to blame for the following 4 years.

What I meant was using the excuse of a bad econmy would be more acceptable (in their mind) and a way to suspend the elections.

UH-OH you're gonna be transferred to the re-education camp for posting that :0

Alex Jones - hahahahahahaha..

I'm not writing him off - I just think the guy is extreme and eccentric to an unimaginable level.

Some of his conspiracies are senseless - like running a decathlon for a hot dog as an analogy.

It would definitely work, if you had protesters in streets like the Wall St.Occupiers all across the nation in the larger cities, a few days before the Nov. election in 2012.
We shall see next November.

Do you want to take the $200 bet? I'd bet more, but I'd honestly feel guilty.

I've never said it was going to happen
I'll say I just don't know. but after reading post here in this form about people losing thier rights and most don't care because of what the government says he's done I wouldn't be surprised that it will be tryed.

Forum List

Back