Welfare Use By Illegal Immigrant Families

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California

If one of their children is born in the USA, they get Food Stamps, welfare benefits and Medicaid.
Their children are educated at the expense of the US taxpayer.

If one of their children is born in the USA, they get Food Stamps, welfare benefits and Medicaid.
God Bless the United States!! Am I right or am I right?!

Yeah, their child is a US citizen and they get access to freaking Medicaid (healthcare) and food stamps (food) for the kid. OH THE ****ING HUMANITY!

****ing GE pays $0 in taxes, and you want to go berserk because children are getting food.

Yeah, their child is a US citizen and they get access to freaking Medicaid (healthcare) and food stamps (food) for the kid. OH THE ****ING HUMANITY!

****ing GE pays $0 in taxes, and you want to go berserk because children are getting food.

Sounds cool and all...but educate yourself Tard.
GE is a pass-through entity, shareholders harbor the tax liability on profits earned.

GE is a pass-through entity, shareholders harbor the tax liability on profits earned.
GE is a megacorp. Not a pass through entity.

Hahaha...Corporations are pass through entities...shareholders are issued schedule K1’s....shareholders pay income tax on the corps profits...hahaha...you didn’t know that because you didn’t want to know that. Poor Tards.

Hahaha...Corporations are pass through entities...shareholders are issued schedule K1’s....shareholders pay income tax on the corps profits...hahaha...you didn’t know that because you didn’t want to know that. Poor Tards.
It's like interest on the loan the company pays.

I've asked you this question before and I don't recall if you answered it. If you did, sorry to nag but I have a serious question. A recent poll was taken globally asking selected groups within various countries, would you immigrate to another country if you could. Those who said yes were then asked where they'd like to move to. 150 MILLION of them said, the U.S.
Our current population is roughly 330 million. Our government is about $27T in debt. We are spending between 1-2 trillion more than we collect in taxes, every year.
So... where would you draw a line and say, that's enough, we can't support more people without destroying the nation? I assume you'd not want the country to collapse so where would YOU draw the line?
BTW, that piece seemed to be making the case that LEGAL immigrants were more of a liability than the flood of humanity flowing over our borders today in unlimited numbers. I try to take Liberals seriously, I really do, but they never answer simple questions that deserve to be answered.
I've coined my own term for where this mass migration of humanity is taking us all. I call it the EQUILIBRIUM OF MISERY. The fools that are willing to open borders and destroy the economy just to spite their political opponents are going to find that they aren't going to escape that misery. Only the VERY wealthy will escape it. The rest of us will go down together while they smugly mock us all.

WRONG. Corporate profits are taxed twice, once as profits of the corporation and then some of it again as dividends received by stockholders.

They don't get welfare, their kids get welfare. And it's not enough to subsist on by itself. I ran the article down and it did refer to a gov site. But that site dealt with Immigrants, not Illegal Immigrants.
I don't see a point here only that the lower income people need more assitance just to survive.

They're being housed at the expense of the taxpayer now. $82M for hotels, 5K beds in barracks at Ft. Bliss--supposedly a secure military base. Plus however many more at more military bases.

WRONG. Corporate profits are taxed twice, once as profits of the corporation and then some of it again as dividends received by stockholders.

Negative...you speak of the double taxation myth related to C-corps. Nobody leaves profits in the Corp bank account at the end of a fiscal / calendar year. Try harder beggar.

Negative...you speak of the double taxation myth related to C-corps. Nobody leaves profits in the Corp bank account at the end of a fiscal / calendar year. Try harder beggar.

Don't call me names, you arrogant asshole.

You are double taxed on your income every year if you get a tax refund. You pay tax when you earned it and you are taxed on the refund as income the following year. Classic double taxation.

Again, NOBODY structures the handling of profits within a C-Corp in such a way that double taxation matters...TRUST ME.

When those children are in school they get 3 meals a day.

Forum List

Back