Americans being FORCED OUT OF THEIR HOME to allow illegal aliens a place to live.

American's have been kicked out of their jobs for decades.
and?

If you want them to work they have to have a place to live.
if we want the FOREIGNERS to work?? is that what you mean?

You are fully aware of what I mean.
FOREIGNERS!!!!!????...like my thread says--we are turning into the UUSA because of immigration/illegals/etc
..this is NOT 1850 or 1950 anymore
more workers = higher prices--lower wages
California [ immigration/ illegal CAPITAL of the US ] = high prices -high poverty

Simply outrageous. There are no words to describe how utterly fucked up this is.
One child hospitalized as a result and one ran away.

There is another side to this story, and it isn't the side that you are propagandizing.
I would like to hear it from the other side directly and not from your slanted version. Typical Fox News--anything to be contrarian.

and?

How else are you gonna get the kids out of cages?
???
what?
A sweet house in Washington is better than an underpass in El Paso. Who cares if some foster kids are kicked to the curb?

Everything the stuttering fuck touches turns to shit.... which is by design obviously. Little girls drowning in the river, children being thrown over the wall, kids in cages made great again, Joe-vid19 and lice infestation at the border..... wow, sometimes we forget how awesome that crayon-eating, window-licking fucktard is.

and?

How else are you gonna get the kids out of cages?
???
what?
A sweet house in Washington is better than an underpass in El Paso. Who cares if some foster kids are kicked to the curb?
Something is amiss, yes? Remove foster kids and replace them with foster kids?
Nah.

Simply outrageous. There are no words to describe how utterly fucked up this is.
One child hospitalized as a result and one ran away.

There is another side to this story, and it isn't the side that you are propagandizing.
I would like to hear it from the other side directly and not from your slanted version. Typical Fox News--anything to be contrarian.

The "other side" of the story is fucking irrelevant. Americans being put out of their homes so that illegals can have a bed is outrageous, period.
There is no reasoning or "other side" that makes this ok under any circumstances

Everything the stuttering fuck touches turns to shit.... which is by design obviously. Little girls drowning in the river, children being thrown over the wall, kids in cages made great again, Joe-vid19 and lice infestation at the border..... wow, sometimes we forget how awesome that crayon-eating, window-licking fucktard is.
That is the dumbest set of bullshit that I have heard. President Chaos did more damage in 4 years than I have seen in my lifetime. Talk about a dementia ladened
divisive egomaniac? Whew! He is still chugging along and his fanatics eat it for lunch, which indicates that you are in no position to judge another President.

Forum List

Back