Welcome to tyranny.

If you're afraid of getting sick, stay home. But you can't tell me what to do.
You're wrong. Just as society has the right to impose restrictions on behavior that imperils the public's health..............like smoking in public places or driving 100 mph................we have the right to impose rules for behavior during a pandemic.

People like you need to be fined and or thrown in jail. You're a menace to society.
Driving a car on State-Owned roads is not a right. Terrible analogy.

You do NOT have the right to "impose rules for behavior" that directly infringe on individual liberty just because you're scared, jackass.

My liberty does NOT end where your fear begins.

You might want to read

I'm still waiting for someone to show us where judicial review exists in Article III.

There have been a lot of amendments to the constitution. 27 to be exact. Plus you have state and local laws.

You're wrong. Just as society has the right to impose restrictions on behavior that imperils the public's health..............like smoking in public places or driving 100 mph................we have the right to impose rules for behavior during a pandemic.

People like you need to be fined and or thrown in jail. You're a menace to society.
Then those “rules” need to be codified into law, not just decrees by governors.

The Bill of Rights is not the legal code which determines this matter. Is it?
The Bill Of Rights takes precedence over the legal code.

Believe me, there will be loads of lawsuits by people who have lost their businesses. And these would-be dictators will receive a judicial smackdown.

Are you telling me that the only truly legal code is the BOR? If it isn’t in there, it isn’t law?

Are you sure you can be consistent on this matter? I doubt it.

When you guys make these posts from now on, make sure you add "ALSO I'M A DEMOCRAT AND WILL VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN 2020"

Just so Americans are clear on what you all stand for.

I'm standing back here watching you all destroy yourselves for November. I can tell you this, btw, and not ruin a thing bc your people are too stupid to be able to stop. You literally will still not be able to stop.

And you are exactly what the framers of the Constitution warned us about.
You shouldn't speak on subjects you know nothing about.

Obviously you either never read or don't understand the Bill Of Rights. No where in there does it say that .gov can shut down your business, close the churches, and force you to stay home.

I just....can't

And you are exactly what the framers of the Constitution warned us about.
You shouldn't speak on subjects you know nothing about.

Obviously you either never read or don't understand the Bill Of Rights. No where in there does it say that .gov can shut down your business, close the churches, and force you to stay home.

I just....can't

Really?

If it’s not written in the Bill Of Rights, it isn’t a law that one must abide by?

You can’t because you know it’s a stupid thing for you to think.

I can see a reasonable "stay home" period, especially in cities where subway rides can mean an explosion in cases.
However, as long as masks are worn, and hand sanitizer used, that should safely allow people to work.
Governors need to know that most people live week to week and no work means no money.
What hand sanitizer?
If no Purell is available, then frequent soap and water hand washes.
If not available; urine is sterile.

All of these years pushing PC, quotas and diversity. When you are needed....no answers. All supposedly for the better of our culture. You go the tried and true formula of authoritarianism. All the protests and riots that ended up being bullshit! You are even to stupid to realize when the herd is thinned, you will be going to the pastures with others. In fact you can almost guarantee who it will be. And then the gulags, labor camps, concentration camps and other beauties will become part and parcel of our national identity. Yeah....all these years waiting for the greatness. And all we got were people who replace the power that was and are worse. Because they can not be criticized, ostricized and destroyed by the 95% media/entertainment complex who backs them. You still are destroying people. For stupid words and remarks. They won't forget either when the time comes.

I can see a reasonable "stay home" period, especially in cities where subway rides can mean an explosion in cases.
However, as long as masks are worn, and hand sanitizer used, that should safely allow people to work.
Governors need to know that most people live week to week and no work means no money.
You are ignoring the fact that millions and millions are collecting unemployment, that small businesses have been given money they won't have to pay back as long as they use the money to continue to pay their workers, that stimulus checks have already been delivered all over the country and that major banks have agreed not to foreclose on unpaid mortgages. The people are hurting, sure. Unemployment is not as much as a paycheck and the small businesses paying their staff have cut the hours they are covering.

Yes, for the economy's sake, we need to get things going. But it is not because everyone is penniless and starving.
You are right to a certain extent. People are not at this minute starving but if we continue with the lockdown that will change in very short order. Banks can not continue to forgive, rental owners can not continue to forgive, the government can not continue to place Trillions on its credit card. There has to be a point when no matter what we have to open.
People take a chance just from living, heart attack etc. you take a chance from getting in a car, from getting in a plane. People need to decide for themselves when the risk of loosing everything they have is worth the risk of going back to work.
Some even see the suspension of the bill of rights and the constitution as grounds for ending the lockdown.

No, you're an example of why we fought the revolutionary war. You're against freedom.

You are ignoring the fact that millions and millions are collecting unemployment, that small businesses have been given money they won't have to pay back as long as they use the money to continue to pay their workers, that stimulus checks have already been delivered all over the country and that major banks have agreed not to foreclose on unpaid mortgages. The people are hurting, sure. Unemployment is not as much as a paycheck and the small businesses paying their staff have cut the hours they are covering.

Yes, for the economy's sake, we need to get things going. But it is not because everyone is penniless and starving.

Have you seen the food lines? Its like the Great Depression "soup lines" but in cars.
An unemployment check doesn't buy much.
We need to start working as soon as possible.

And the authoritarian leftists show their true colors. You better bring some friends, you'll want company where your goin'.

What hand sanitizer?

Try Everclear 151, 190 or Rubbing alcohol add some fragrance and it is a great and effective hand sanitizer, it drys your hands out but it works well. Might need hand cream to help the skin out a bit.

Forum List

Back