Weird Light over Virginia

Dekster

Platinum Member
Dec 11, 2014
So was carrying out garbage to cans a few minutes ago and saw this weird flash of light that I thought was lightning maybe. Looked up and saw what appeared to be an orange and blue fireball at a very high altitude and then it was gone. No sound whatsoever. Anybody know if they are testing missiles or something?

So was carrying out garbage to cans a few minutes ago and saw this weird flash of light that I thought was lightning maybe. Looked up and saw what appeared to be an orange and blue fireball at a very high altitude and then it was gone. No sound whatsoever. Anybody know if they are testing missiles or something?
It was aliens, man.........like wow........

trump borg.jpg

You saw a grazing bolide, that's all.

Could be. What's a bolide?

I see em all the time, it's usually just a meteor. Sometimes they're so low that I want to go looking to see where it landed. I've seen a lot of different colored ones, but the standard orange fireball has always looked the coolest.

Perhaps it's governor Northrup coming down in his heavenly chariot of the Gods?

Could be. What's a bolide?
Extra big meteor that lights up the sky, usually blows up in the atmosphere and often exhibits smoke and colors.

Forum List

Back