Has anyone noticed there are no pro-Biden threads?

I'm saving this thread for November.

Something tells me I'll be laughing my black ass off on the floor some day early in that month.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Aren't you going to at least say something nice about Joe?

Joe is not quite as creepy as Harvey Weinstein, there I threw Biden a bone.

I'm starting to think nobody likes that guy...and that's gotta be hard on his ego.

Say something nice about Joe.

I'll start.

Joe has nice teeth. :lol:

Sincerely, with everything going on, do you really think that most of us are,

1) Thinking about a guy who would be a quantum upgrade over the abortion we have in the White House now?
2) The guy who's up huge in 3 of the 6 swing states and just about drawn even in Florida? That leaves Ohio and Texas. Either one of those go and it's game over.
I'd say yes.

Hillary was up too if I remember correctly. And liberals here liked her...hundreds of threads.

How'd that work out?

He is good for sales of Raybans...

1586831176036.png

He's a nice guy whos time has passed in my opinion. I have said this before Biden is to the Democrats this year what Romney was to the Republicans in 2012 someone who checks all the Presidential candidate boxes but doesn't thrill the party.

I'm starting to think nobody likes that guy...and that's gotta be hard on his ego.

I'll start.

1) Thinking about a guy who would be a quantum upgrade over the abortion we have in the White House now?
2) The guy who's up huge in 3 of the 6 swing states and just about drawn even in Florida? That leaves Ohio and Texas. Either one of those go and it's game over.

Joe hasn't face planted on national tv during a debate with president Trump yet. :itsok:

LOL. Sure, two old farts on a debate stage. Probably ratings gold...but. The moment Trump has to explain a policy position or his absolute fucking up of the virus response, he's toast.
Game over. I'll give you even money that Trump avoids debates all together. It's a lose-lose for him.

He's a nice guy whos time has passed in my opinion. I have said this before Biden is to the Democrats this year what Romney was to the Republicans in 2012 someone who checks all the Presidential candidate boxes but doesn't thrill the party.
I agree. I think folks would be more excited if it wasn't so obvious he was no longer firing on all eight cylinders.

I'll start.

I'd say yes.

Hillary was up too if I remember correctly. And liberals here liked her...hundreds of threads.

How'd that work out?

Would have worked out good for her if she just would have 1) Campaigned hard in the swing states until the end. 2) If the Sanders crowd would have come out and voted. 3) If James Comey hadn't given Trump a last minute assist with the whole emails non-story, thereby affecting all the early voting. 3 states, 77,000 votes. 46 swing electoral votes. About a 1% margin of victory. Which all of the polls called.

Not gonna happen this time around. :)

I'll start.

I'd say yes.

How'd that work out?

Would have worked out good for her if she just would have 1) Campaigned hard in the swing states until the end. 2) If the Sanders crowd would have come out and voted. 3) If James Comey hadn't given Trump a last minute assist with the whole emails non-story, thereby affecting all the early voting. 3 states, 77,000 votes. 46 swing electoral votes. About a 1% margin of victory. Which all of the polls called.

Not gonna happen this time around. :)

If only...if only...if only pigs had wings, they could fly.

Enjoy your next four years of MAGA.

Forum List

Back