Weinstein company imploding as talent agencies, financiers prepare to abandon ship

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Talent agencies, investors, and even banks now view the Weinstein Company as “toxic,” and are preparing to sever ties with the production firm, according to insiders.
Weinstein Company Imploding As Talent Agencies, Financiers Prepare to Abandon Ship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eating themselves alive, all the cover ups, all of them knew never said a word some gave bj's just to get famous and just like Cosby they turn around and scream rape when in reality many of them were willing to do the act just to get a part.
Does that make it right what he did of course not, but they had choices NOT to mattress dance just to get their foot in the door. No different than the ones who sleep their way to the top scenario.

The left will band together and protect Weinstein.

I don't think they can. TMZ just reported that the deal harvey had with the company was so long as he paid for all of the settlements he was good to go. That has just opened a HUGE can of trouble for every member of the Board who claimed they had no knowledge of his bullshit. They are now criminally liable. Look to see that company close its doors in the next month, and everybody is going to be lawyering up PDQ.

Talent agencies, investors, and even banks now view the Weinstein Company as “toxic,” and are preparing to sever ties with the production firm, according to insiders.
Weinstein Company Imploding As Talent Agencies, Financiers Prepare to Abandon Ship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eating themselves alive, all the cover ups, all of them knew never said a word some gave bj's just to get famous and just like Cosby they turn around and scream rape when in reality many of them were willing to do the act just to get a part.
Does that make it right what he did of course not, but they had choices NOT to mattress dance just to get their foot in the door. No different than the ones who sleep their way to the top scenario.

Weinstein = Trump. One got fired , on got hired to ruin the USA.

It keeps getting better!!!

Jane Fonda is an women's rights advocate and she champions women's issues. But when she found out about Harvey Weinstein about a year ago she didn't say anything. Her explanation, "I guess it hadn't happened to me, and so I didn't feel that it was my place."

But then she goes on to bash President Trump by saying Trump's election "counteracts a lot of the good that we're doing,"

What the is wrong with these Liberals??? They stay silent on someone like Harvey Weinstein, who is a woman's worst nightmare, simply because they share the same politics. But then she has no trouble speaking up against the President with no proof whatsoever because it's politically expedient to do so. WTF? This is the world we live in.

So glad all this came out and a select few are speaking out (most are just jumping on the band wagon because it's now socially acceptable in Hollywood). The sheer hypocrisy and political BS of these Liberals has never been more obvious.

Jane Fonda: I knew about Weinstein, and I'm 'ashamed' I didn't say anything

Jane Fonda is an women's rights advocate and she champions women's issues. But when she found out about Harvey Weinstein about a year ago she didn't say anything. Her explanation, "I guess it hadn't happened to me, and so I didn't feel that it was my place."

But then she goes on to bash President Trump by saying Trump's election "counteracts a lot of the good that we're doing,"

What the is wrong with these Liberals??? They stay silent on someone like Harvey Weinstein, who is a woman's worst nightmare, simply because they share the same politics. But then she has no trouble speaking up against the President with no proof whatsoever because it's politically expedient to do so. WTF? This is the world we live in.

So glad all this came out and a select few are speaking out (most are just jumping on the band wagon because it's now socially acceptable in Hollywood). The sheer hypocrisy and political BS of these Liberals has never been more obvious.

What is Fonda going to say, "I heard stories?"

With Trump there were published articles and video......and YOU voted for him anyway.

What does that say about YOU?

With Trump there were published articles and video......and YOU voted for him anyway.

You didn't read the article. LOL Not surprising. Hypocrite. Busted.

Lets not jump the shark dude. I agree the guys a scumbag, but it is no where near "a woman's worst nightmare" - I can think of way, way worse things...

Also do not forget that these women "performed" and said nothing. I am /NOT/ denying they're victims of this asshat, but they're also victims of their own low self-confidence and lust for success, and by proxy enablers of his continued abuse against others.

We must address the entirety of the problem here, not just stick a band-aid on it so it goes away. We need to make it clear to all women that they cannot ignore this kind of shit because then it happens to someone else. Women need to be brave, they need to be strong, and they need to come forward so it cannot, and does not, continue.

You didn't read the article. LOL Not surprising. Hypocrite. Busted.

I read what YOU posted.

Forum List

Back