Weightlifter Dead From Covid

Over 203 million people have had COVID. A little over 4.3 million of those have died and a supermajority of those people have been elderly. That's a 98% survival rate, Chicken Little. While unfortunate for those people, we still haven't even knocked on the door step of the Spanish Influenza 100 years ago.
You just said 4 million people have died from this

42-year-old John Eyers, a fit and healthy man tested positive for coronavirus a month ago and, last week, passed away in hospital after succumbing to the virus.

The former bodybuilder, who had been climbing in the Welsh mountains before testing positive, had refused the COVID-19 vaccine as he believed he would only suffer a "mild illness" if he were to catch the respiratory virus.

His twin sister Jenny McCann described him as "fittest, healthiest person I know"

"The only pre-existing health condition he had was the belief in his own immortality,” she shared in a Tweet. "He thought if he contracted Covid-19 he would be OK. He thought he would have a mild illness. He didn’t want to put a vaccine in his body."

McCann went on to share that her brother confessed to the doctor how "he wished he had been vaccinated."

Of course not vaccinated. So much for that whole "being fit" thing

Unbelievable because Covid does not kill healthy people.

Over 203 million people have had COVID. A little over 4.3 million of those have died and a supermajority of those people have been elderly. That's a 98% survival rate, Chicken Little. While unfortunate for those people, we still haven't even knocked on the door step of the Spanish Influenza 100 years ago.
Are you vaccinated?

42-year-old John Eyers, a fit and healthy man tested positive for coronavirus a month ago and, last week, passed away in hospital after succumbing to the virus.

The former bodybuilder, who had been climbing in the Welsh mountains before testing positive, had refused the COVID-19 vaccine as he believed he would only suffer a "mild illness" if he were to catch the respiratory virus.

His twin sister Jenny McCann described him as "fittest, healthiest person I know"

"The only pre-existing health condition he had was the belief in his own immortality,” she shared in a Tweet. "He thought if he contracted Covid-19 he would be OK. He thought he would have a mild illness. He didn’t want to put a vaccine in his body."

McCann went on to share that her brother confessed to the doctor how "he wished he had been vaccinated."

He refused an opportunity to save his life with the jab, but we should all feel sorrow for him. I don't think so.

And yet.................................................
Of course this actual information is not likely to stop another Covid thread being started in the next 5 minutes.

1628479785431.png

And yet.................................................
Of course this actual information is not likely to stop another Covid thread being started in the next 5 minutes.

View attachment 523310
the case fatality rate in USA is 1.7 percent.

also, ruined life if youre not dead:

Early in 2021, researchers in Wuhan, China, reported that 76% of hospitalized COVID-19 patients had at least one symptom that persisted 6 months after acute infection, mostly fatigue or muscle weakness. "Studies of non-hospitalized patients have shown that anywhere from 35% to 50% of non-hospitalized patients had symptoms 2 to 4 months later," Navis noted.

Well, I'm guessing there is more to this than you are saying. ok, I wont bother. Instead, what about the people that got the vaccine that STILL got corvid? And then, they yawn and say its a just a minor flu thing... I personally know such people. I personally know someone that died from a scratched finger. I am not going to live in fear of a scratch.

Annnnd, what percentage of those ppl who got vaccinated and got infected with delta actually died or were even hospitalized? I'll wait for you to find the numbers.

Another selfish covidiot bringing his disease into Wales.

You are already there. You are the gangrene in Wales. As far as this man goes, I am having a hard time finding anything accurate about him.

The media is so untrustworthy these days

Several people have died today while driving their car to work. They all thought they would be OK despite the risk.

You are already there. You are the gangrene in Wales. As far as this man goes, I am having a hard time finding anything accurate about him.

The media is so untrustworthy these days
Well I posted a thread about him last week. A healthy keep fit guy who got covid and died. Its happened to a lot of people.

Well I posted a thread about him last week. A healthy keep fit guy who got covid and died. Its happened to a lot of people.

Other links say he died of organ failure, which is not a covid symptoms.

See, that's the problem with the media. What they say one week is often not factual

Other links say he died of organ failure, which is not a covid symptoms.

See, that's the problem with the media. What they say one week is often not factual

Organs can shut down from severe cases of covid. This is a fact.

Organs can shut down from severe cases of covid. This is a fact.

Covid is a Respiratory system killer. You suffocate. This guy apparently died of renal failure.

NOT covid related.

His was pumped full of every drug in the hospital. They threw everything at him. But eventually the bedfellow of CoVID19, infection & organ failure, claimed his life.

— jenny mccann (@jennyeye) August 2, 2021

Was this story fact-checked? How did the media find this alleged death from corona?

I have problems just accepting these stories that meet the liberal template.

We've seen too many fake hate crimes, like the Jussie Smollett incident, for me to take what is offered by the media at face value.

His was pumped full of every drug in the hospital. They threw everything at him. But eventually the bedfellow of CoVID19, infection & organ failure, claimed his life.

— jenny mccann (@jennyeye) August 2, Cuomo.

That's not what the medical literature said.

Tweets aren't science.

Forum List

Back