Week 14 College Football

Auburn has the 2nd best running offense in College, against the 4th best defense in college. They ran the hell out of the ball.

You're much more of a good sport than I would be if I were an AL fan. They weren't challenged enough this year. Conference is down a bit but still better than the likes of FloridUH state or Ohio State. And that's kind of a tragedy in some respects but eventually people outside AL really get tired of seeing the same team win over and over again. Suddenly it's all for grabs now, sort of.

Of course, the only bad thing is that a team from an inferior conference with inferior paid athletes like Ohio State or the SemenHoles will be playing for something they don't deserve.

Naw... Auburn is overrated.

But not THAT overrated.

Auburn is hard to read, they needed a miracle to beat a horrible Georgia team then another miracle to beat the best team. But the BCS is not about crowning the best team.

Suddenly, a football God is reduced to idiot status in 1 of the coolest game endings in history and the entire world got to watch his STUPID decision ruin the crimson turd's season.

That's one of the coolest game endings in history. I agree........It's unreal.............

My hats off to Auburn..........I'm going to eat a lot of crow on Monday...........

LOL

It was, it was, I thought oh hell what can ya do with a second. :eusa_shifty:

I don't think Ohio State can match Alabama, Auburn, or South Carolina...........

Florida State is another issue, they are playing some good football.............

They will be tough to beat, but they'll wipe the floor with Ohio State.

SABAN = WORLD'S BIGGEST DUMBASS.

Gus deserves this win for all the crap he was dealt at Arkansas etc. Buh bye Bama. Best moment in college football all year.

LMAO!! ROLL TIDE!!!

Saban is a dumbass? Dude, if you want to hate on a winner feel free. But you don't do what Saban has done if you are a dumbass.

Helluva game. Hats off to the aubbies.

BTW, R.C., who is your team? I know who you hate, but who do you like?

We've got a big Auburn Fan at work, we've been messing with him.........

Just for kicks, as it spins him up. He's gonna rub it in big time Monday.

I just need some salt and pepper for the crow................

LOL

Gus deserves this win for all the crap he was dealt at Arkansas etc. Buh bye Bama. Best moment in college football all year.

LMAO!! ROLL TIDE!!!

Saban is a dumbass? Dude, if you want to hate on a winner feel free. But you don't do what Saban has done if you are a dumbass.

He was crying like a baby, Last time I saw that happen the liberals went apeshit picking on the poor player. I can't even remember his name now. He was the Christian guy who's mom refused to abort him..

Die Hard Fan here...................

That never ends................

I don't think Ohio State can match Alabama, Auburn, or South Carolina...........

Florida State is another issue, they are playing some good football.............

They will be tough to beat, but they'll wipe the floor with Ohio State.

I think FSU just got their crystal trophy.

LMAO!! ROLL TIDE!!!

He was crying like a baby, Last time I saw that happen the liberals went apeshit picking on the poor player. I can't even remember his name now. He was the Christian guy who's mom refused to abort him..

Who was crying like a baby? Yeah, Tebow cried when Bama beat FL in '09 and went to the BCS Championship instead of him. His religious beliefs have nothing to do with it.

LMAO!! ROLL TIDE!!!

Who was crying like a baby? Yeah, Tebow cried when Bama beat FL in '09 and went to the BCS Championship instead of him. His religious beliefs have nothing to do with it.

Sabin had tears running down his cheeks. And yes, on this very board they made fun of Tebow because he was a Christian and because he cried. What goes around comes around.

Sabin had tears running down his cheeks. And yes, on this very board they made fun of Tebow because he was a Christian and because he cried. What goes around comes around.

Oh, so you defend one who cries and claim the other was "crying like a baby"? Nice to see you are above the hypocrisy.

Both wanted to win and it mattered for both. The difference is that Saban is among the best at what he does. Tebow....not so much.

LMAO!! ROLL TIDE!!!

When there is no hope for my team I just bet on chaos . Plus, my team is a train wreck. Worst in the SEC actually. St. Mary's school for the blind has more talent.

Actually, I don't hate AL. I do however hate Ohio State, Notre Dame and Michigan. That's where my hate lies and if the TIDE had lost that way to 1 of those pile of shit schools I'd be super pissed. I just love Gus M, and I am glad he got a signature win. And I like Auburn temporarily because I predicted years ago that Gus was going to be a bad ass college coach after the shit stains at AR screwed him over.

Last edited:

Oh, so you defend one who cries and claim the other was "crying like a baby"? Nice to see you are above the hypocrisy.

Both wanted to win and it mattered for both. The difference is that Saban is among the best at what he does. Tebow....not so much.

roflmao, you watch UCLA vs USC? They started brawling during the opening prayer, number 74 from UCLA just got his ass thrown out of the game for cold cocking a USC player. Cry me a fucking river why don't ya.

roflmao, you watch UCLA vs USC? They started brawling during the opening prayer, number 74 from UCLA just got his ass thrown out of the game for cold cocking a USC player. Cry me a fucking river why don't ya.

LMAO!! Sorry sweetie, I ain't crying at all. My team lost tonight. We lost to a good team in a close game. And we have only lost 6 games in 5 years, and won 3 BCS Championships in that time. I am not crying at all.

Forum List

Back