"Wednesday"- Wokesters are at it again.

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aniyuawiya
The new Netflix series called Wednesday based on the Addams Family character is not longer white. She is Mexican.
1669238813672.png

Jenna Ortega. Just started watching it. It's pretty awesome.

The new Netflix series called Wednesday based on the Addams Family character is not longer white. She is Mexican.
View attachment 729932
Jenna Ortega. Just started watching it. It's pretty awesome.

Please don't insult Wednesday with this indignation. Everyone knows it's Whopper Wednesday (not that I am allowed to afford such luxuries anymore).

What else would it be? The Addams Family did not spring forth from wokester mind fully formed. It has been a comic strip for decades. The characters are well established.

Just watched Wednesday.
The first episode anyway.

Tim Burton sure has changed up his dark imagery to include gore and murder. What a huge leap for him.

I LOOOOOVE Christina Ricci, always have. She does no wrong.

The girl playing Wednesday is pretty damned good. I love her style. Can do without the teenage angst bit though. I'm sure she'll grow out of it on the series.

Louis Guzman is the EPITOME of the original Gomez, from the comic strips!! He's great.
Still not sold on whats her face as Morticia. She looks so out of place......and HUGE!!

Pugsly........he's just, I dont know........maybe he'll grow on me. So used to the young little butterball Pugslys.

Uncle Fester looks a bit anemic, LOL.

Very interesting take on the family though.

I've always been hoping Christina Ricci and David Krumholtz would reprise their roles from the movies........into the new Addams Family. With Wednesday as the mater, and Joel as the pater. And of course Angelica Houston as Grandmama.

Forum List

Back