Weather Wimps

On the second page of this thread already and not one of the denier cultists has actually engaged with the information in the OP.

Nothing but pointless off-topic drivel, as usual with the deniers.

About the OP Tinkerbelle.. Its DOA... fergitaboutit.......

Why dont you take some time from your hissy fit and go answer my question in the other thread about how the hidden heat in the oceqn charts relate to surface warming in the 60s and 70 and 80s and 90s? Wear a sweatband. Might require a thought.

Last edited:
So why are you melting down so badly?

Oh wait, you're just lying about rational people supposedly having a meltdown. I get it.

This is what bugs me most about denialists, the lack of honesty. The lie about everything, shamelessly, and don't feel any shame over it. The whole culture of dishonesty they foster is just repugnant to decent people.

The lies and spin they done last night destroyed the little respect I ever had for them. Deniers suck.

Skepetics like Spencer and Christy still get some respect from me....

Oh wait, you're just lying about rational people supposedly having a meltdown. I get it.

This is what bugs me most about denialists, the lack of honesty. The lie about everything, shamelessly, and don't feel any shame over it. The whole culture of dishonesty they foster is just repugnant to decent people.

The irony of that post!

The lies and spin they done last night destroyed the little respect I ever had for them. Deniers suck.

Skepetics like Spencer and Christy still get some respect from me....

Oh my the propaganda and lies that were called out for what they were, upset you?

Don't post lies and AGW propaganda and you won't get your feelings hurt.

It was so cold the other day, I saw a conservative with his hands in his own pockets.

Ba-dum-dum. I got a million of 'em. Yes, I know you all want more.

On the second page of this thread already and not one of the denier cultists has actually engaged with the information in the OP.

About the OP Tinkerbelle.. Its DOA... fergitaboutit.......

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....perfect....here we see the 'denial' of the hard core denier cultist at its clearest....fecalhead can't deal with any scientific information that disturbs his cultic belief systems and myths so when some is shown to him, he just ignores it and 'denies' its existence: "Its DOA...", he moronically asserts, and then urges everybody to just: "fergitaboutit", and then tries to deflect the debate to another thread.....LOLOL....Classic!

Fecalhead's myth here is the currently popular one in his cult that claims that the cold weather this winter in parts of the USA somehow 'disproves' global warming. The info in the OP that he wants to sweep under the rug and not look at is that the US has good records of the national average daily winter temperatures going back to 1900 and those records show that unusually cold winters have always happened periodically but that they have happened less and less frequently over the last three decades as the world has warmed.

There are a couple of things in that report that fecalhead has to ignore. One thing is that in the two decades between 1970 and 1989, there were a dozen distinct cold snaps where the national average temperature dropped below 18 degrees, like it did last Monday, but in the next decade, the 90s, there were only two cold snaps and then there were none until this last Monday, for the first time in 17 years. As the article that I quoted says: "That stretch — from Jan. 13, 1997 to Monday — is by far the longest the U.S. has gone without the national average plunging below 18 degrees, according to a database of daytime winter temperatures starting in January 1900." the article goes on to say that this last Monday's national average cold temperatures, that finally broke this 17 year old hiatus in sub 18 degree average temperatures was: "merely the 55th coldest day — averaged for the continental United States — since 1900". They calculated that the coldest day in the record was nearly 6 degrees colder than last Monday.

The other thing from that report that fecalhead just has to ignore or frantically deny is this one: "There have been far more unusually warm winter days in the U.S. than unusually cold ones. Since Jan. 1, 2000, only two days have ranked in the top 100 coldest: Monday and Tuesday [Jan 6&7, 2014]. But there have been 13 in the top 100 warmest winter days, including the warmest since 1900: Dec. 3, 2012. And that pattern is exactly what climate scientists have been saying for years, that the world will get more warm extremes and fewer cold extremes."

Last edited:

Nobody is caring about the science s0n except the internet OCD far left!!!! Who gives a flying fuck if the temperature crap isn't impacting public policy anywhere in the world?

Green energy fading fast in Europe >>>>>

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

:eusa_dance::fu::eusa_dance::fu::eusa_dance::fu::eusa_dance::fu:

These temperature debates are about as relevant as people posting up tattoo photos and proclaiming that theirs is better.

Last edited:
Most people are not just wimps about weather.

They are wimps about everything and it's getting worse.

God I love this forum......it provides endless instances of stoopid irony.........a far left guy starting a thread about whimps.

The far left invented limpwristedness.

These people get hysterical about everything in life.

God I love this forum......it provides endless instances of stoopid irony.........a far left guy starting a thread about whimps.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone on this forum ever seen a post by the kookster that wasn't completely vacant drivel, totally lacking any substance or meaning?

And still, so far none of the denier cultists have actually engaged the thread topic. They post nothing but off topic nonsense and braindead drivel.

As I said earlier, there are a couple of things in that report in the OP that the denier cultists just have to ignore for the sake of their cultic dogmas. One thing is that in the two decades between 1970 and 1989, there were a dozen distinct cold snaps where the national average temperature dropped below 18 degrees, like it did last Monday, January 6th, but in the next decade, the 90s, there were only two cold snaps, and then, after the 90s, there were none until this last Monday, for the first time in 17 years. As the article that I quoted says: "That stretch — from Jan. 13, 1997 to Monday — is by far the longest the U.S. has gone without the national average plunging below 18 degrees, according to a database of daytime winter temperatures starting in January 1900." the article goes on to say that this last Monday's national average cold temperatures, that finally broke this 17 year old hiatus in sub 18 degree average temperatures was: "merely the 55th coldest day — averaged for the continental United States — since 1900". They calculated that the coldest day in the record was nearly 6 degrees colder than last Monday.

The other thing from that report that fecalhead just has to ignore or frantically deny is this one: "There have been far more unusually warm winter days in the U.S. than unusually cold ones. Since Jan. 1, 2000, only two days have ranked in the top 100 coldest: Monday and Tuesday [Jan 6&7, 2014]. But there have been 13 in the top 100 warmest winter days, including the warmest since 1900: Dec. 3, 2012. And that pattern is exactly what climate scientists have been saying for years, that the world will get more warm extremes and fewer cold extremes."

Last edited:

Just out of curiosity, has anyone on this forum ever seen a post by the kookster that wasn't completely vacant drivel, totally lacking any substance or meaning?

And still, so far none of the denier cultists have actually engaged the thread topic. They post nothing but off topic nonsense and braindead drivel.

As I said earlier, there are a couple of things in that report in the OP that the denier cultists just have to ignore for the sake of their cultic dogmas. One thing is that in the two decades between 1970 and 1989, there were a dozen distinct cold snaps where the national average temperature dropped below 18 degrees, like it did last Monday, January 6th, but in the next decade, the 90s, there were only two cold snaps, and then, after the 90s, there were none until this last Monday, for the first time in 17 years. As the article that I quoted says: "That stretch — from Jan. 13, 1997 to Monday — is by far the longest the U.S. has gone without the national average plunging below 18 degrees, according to a database of daytime winter temperatures starting in January 1900." the article goes on to say that this last Monday's national average cold temperatures, that finally broke this 17 year old hiatus in sub 18 degree average temperatures was: "merely the 55th coldest day — averaged for the continental United States — since 1900". They calculated that the coldest day in the record was nearly 6 degrees colder than last Monday.

Ummm......and?

Please show us where anybody is caring?

Good luck........and God bless!!!!!:eusa_dance::up::up:

Oh.....and about the drivel.........check out the thread: PROOF THE SKEPTICS ARE WINNING in this forum.........almost 30,000 views!!!!

fAiLing........again.

Last edited:
Ummm......and?
Please show us where anybody is caring?
Good luck........and God bless!!!!!:eusa_dance::up::up:
Oh.....and about the drivel.........check out the thread: PROOF THE SKEPTICS ARE WINNING in this forum.........almost 30,000 views!!!!
fAiLing........again.

See what I mean.

Thanks, kookles, for so quickly demonstrating and proving my point and for doing it so conclusively too.

Poor poor delusional warmers. They are so panicked that their religious dogma is unravelling, they create thread after thread claim they don't make threads, get their asses handed to them in one thread and then start another thread stating the same debunked garbage from before.

This is why it is a waste if time arguing with them. Just point and laugh.

Two this to know that will end this thread real quick:

1. The question is not wether the planet is warming or not, the question is wether man has anything at all to do with it.
2. Follow the money. Scientists are for sale, have been for decades. There is NO money in research that disproves global warming, that way only leads to a career's end. However there is plenty of money and accolades for those who's research supports global warming. Follow the money, always.

LOLOL....and three more posts from denier cult nutbaggers who avoid engaging the information in the OP.....of course....

The climate IS changing, Earth's climate has always fluctuated. But the more profound question: IS humanity causing this current change? Human overpopulation and gross capitalism and the resultant pollution deserve scrutiny. With the conflicts, poverty, immigration (legal or not) , let alone the resultant environmental impact…deserves scrutiny.

Overpopulation as a cause may have some foundation in fact.

Those most concerned could help repair the situation with minimal effort but they keep wearing clothes when venturing out in the cold.

LOLOL....and three more posts from denier cult nutbaggers who avoid engaging the information in the OP.....of course....

meh

debating temperature numbers is about as relevant as people engaging in group navel contemplation.

What matters is who is winning!!!

There is a thread in this forum called, "PROOF THE SKEPTICS ARE WINNING".....it is the most prolific thread in this forum by far ( over 2,000 posts and almost 30,000 views). It demonstrates with dozens of links and scores of graphs how in 2014, the AGW climate people are losing their cause in prolific fashion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back